K.U.S Co., Ltd
(Construction / Building / Architecture)
* To solicit, present and promote scaffolding products to building contractors.* To evaluate market requirements and contractor’s buying patterns.* To collect and collate contractors and projects information for better credit control.* To plan daily sale activities and report to superior.* To analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports which assist your sales and marketing.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Sales-Corporate
Key areas of responsibility:1. Web-based System development:• Design and develop the system as required by the company.• Create and design databases or update existing ones to support new functionality.• Develop the reports as required by the users or company.• Test and fix the error and modify the systems to ensure that they operate reliably. 2. Mobile Application development:• Design and develop mobile application (android or IOS) as required by the company.• Test and fix the error and modify the application to ensure that they operate reliably.3. Other tasks:• On specific management request, organize and provide specific development or analysis.• Research and recommend innovative and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.• Preparing user manual and providing training to users.• Liaising with colleagues such as system administrator, developers and other departments.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
** Job Description for Sale Executives- Sell red, white wines, and Sparkling wines- Prepare daily sale activities report- Execute promotional activities as assigned- Monitor and feedback market activities- Ensure that all outlet within the assigned are well stock- Create, maintain and expand customers relations- Distribute and deliver wines to customers- Collect money from customers (Sometime)- Work independently and collectively with other staff of the Company- Initiate ideas and take actions for developing and expanding the Company- Handle and solve customer’s complain and problem- Respond customer inquiries as well as quotations promptly- To monitor and feedback competitor’s promotional activities, new products and new initiatives to management- Review market analysis and determine customer need
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Sales-Corporate
- Control Cash Accounts- Collect deposit from customers based on Sales Order- When necessary, make bank deposit and withdraw approved by Branch Manager.- Prepare daily cash flow report- Perform daily cash counts at the end of each day- File all approved document in assigned folder- Perform product knowledge training on a daily routine (part of staff internal growth plan)- Perform selling & providing customer service- Solve issue with minimal supervision- Maintaining a clean and organized clean work space
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |General/Cost Accounting
Agility Global Integrated Logisticts Co.,Ltd
(Logistics / Transportation / Warehouse)
Report to - Air.Exp.Doc.Sup/Airfreight MangerDuties- To ensure daily operations are completed as per procedures- To well co-ordinate with CS team & invoicing team to make sure whole process is properly followed- To communicate with local customers & related parties to ensure all shipments are expedited timely & properly in compliance with customer’s requirements, handling instructions, provided SOP- To ensure all operations steps are done timely & properly as customer’s request as issueing draft hawbs, amending hawbs, providing booking confirmation, etc.- To ensure all shipments are updated in Control System in compliance with Control System procedures.- To ensure shipment details, weighing sheet, bookings are passed onto handling before shipment ex-factory date- Follow up with local customers for cargo as well as document status & keep related parties informed if any change- Complete shipment process & make sure docs are attached with cargo, pre-alert sent to related parties & consol closed as Control procedures- To ensure all job files done by docs team are checked & monitor accordingly..- To ensure files are filed as per standard requirements- Understand KPI target & ensure to be in compliance- To ensure all assignments are met within the specified deadline provided.- To ensure proper follow-up with all outstanding matters.- To understand & ensure Vietnam laws and companies/department policies/regulations are followed
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Logistics/Supply Chain
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations- Providing general health care to associates- Monitoring and administering medication in the clinic- Assessing and planning treatment requirements- Liaising daily with staff and management - Writing reports and maintaining records- Promoting health education
Full Time |Siem Reap |Senior Executive |Doctor/Diagnosis
- To provide excellent customer service and quality coffee.- To maintain store cleanliness and operational readiness.- Must be able to effectively communicate in Khmer & English- Remuneration from $150Email: email@example.com
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Food/Beverage/Restaurant
Save the Children
(NGO / Non Profit / Social Service)
This position will work across departments including: Program Implementation, Fundraising, Award Management and Communications, Program Development and Quality, and Support Services. The Database / System Administrator will need to work with all relevant departments and developers in order to have a comprehensive understanding of how to establish and/or formulate systems and applications for Save the Children’s Cambodia country office.- Experience with application development using ASP.Net, PHP, MVC 5, EF 6, C#, .Net Framework 3.5/4.5, Bootstrap, CSS, Crystal Report, Java Script, HTML 5- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 / 2016- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012 administration- Knowledge of database and programming, such as Advanced Excel, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic and data management- Experience supporting organisations using, adapting and migrating to new systems.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Clerical/Administrative
- Prepare monthly minute meeting- Appreciate monthly Food and Beverages inventory- Telephone control- Maintain and manage account payable- Check staff attendance- Enter items in computer- Translate document- Private Secretary- Assist to finance manager and owner- Deposit check and collect statement from the bank
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial