G Gear Co., Ltd / G GEAR PRONITH CO.,LTD
(Electrical and Electronics)
- Check Verifies the incoming Materials and Equipment from Supplier to other Warehouse- Receives Material items deliveries in a safe Controlled manner- Check material requisition form and dispatches requested item to originator (Site Technician)- Ensure the smoothly Process of Receiving and issuing function of construction material- Maintaining the store area in a safety and cleanliness condition.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Junior Executive |General/Cost Accounting
- Sell construction material, light brick and food , especially sell Flat - Be aware of company production (type , code ,country, date of manufacture, validate, pack and quality) - Be awarded of price (State in the price list) and BPC production.- Able on scheduling and prepare daily sell planning (type of goods and target) submit to head of department.- Manage product division and exhibit the product to all targets for dissemination to improve marketing.- Prepare daily report and submit to sale manager.- Prepare daily stock report and exhibit the company production for promotion of client interesting. - Daily, weekly and monthly report Checking.- To maintain existing customers and create new customers- Gather market information and competitor’s information in every changing and finding Solution.- Open bank account for client based on company format - Be effectively of working group and accountable to achieve the sell target. - Think and find out strategy to recommend and propose to superior to achieve team target.- Any other task or responsibility can be assigned by Sales Manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Sales-Corporate
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your specialty- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins- Ensures all the kitchen records are maintained properly at all times;
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Food/Beverage/Restaurant
(NGO / Non Profit / Social Service)
Duty station: Siem Pang district, Stung Treng Province * Reporting to: Senior Technical Advisor-* Reporting to jobholder: At least two community outreach officers.Working relationships: BirdLife Cambodia Programme staff, locally based Department of Environment and Ministry of Environment staff, villagers and commune and district officials in Siem Pang, Strung Treng provincial officials. Salary Scale: $ 1,000 - $1,400 per monthOverall purpose of job:To provide technical support in relation to livelihood activities that will promote the conservation of Siem Pang Kang Lech Wildlife Sanctuary.Main duties - Recruit and manage an appropriately qualified team- Become familiar with and establish working relationships with villagers, local community leaders, district and provincial officials.- Develop an understanding of the land use and livelihoods of local communities.- Develop a site management plan, including a zonation plan for Siem Pang Kang Lech Wildlife Sanctuary in consultation with local communities and offices.- Pilot land registration for participating local communities. - Develop mechanisms for Siem Pang Kang Lech Wildlife Sanctuary that enables community participation in management.- Develop an organic and wildlife friendly rice scheme in participating villages- Provide training and backstopping to other staff as required.- Use of BirdLife funds in-line with operational practices and norms.
Full Time |Stung Treng |Senior Executive |Sales / Eng/Tech/IT
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
- Supervise all the daily operation.- Accomplish correctly the entire tasks given by his direct superior and complete his task on time.- Control the quality, hygiene and presentation of all dishes prepared in his work area.- Serve food according to the procedures of his outlet.- Check the cleanliness of his work area, equipment, material and storage.- Control and apply strictly all policy, regulation and procedures of the hotel.- Control the appearance, cleanliness and hygiene of his staff.- Communicate and report regularly to his superior concerning the daily operation.- Pay particular attention to the needs of the guests.- Stay well groomed as per procedures.- Improve the quality and variety of his production.- Relate well with all the staff under his supervision; follow the quality service standards for his internal customers.- Develop and implement procedures for minimizing wastage.- Apply all the procedures for baking and making cakes.- Develop training and development plans for his staff; implement and evaluate these plans.- Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Junior Executive |Hotel/Tourism
• Control Petty Cash• Awareness about tax declaration• Control AP and AR• Knowledge of the inventory accounting system• Bookkeeping all the transactions into the system• Prepare monthly payroll• Prepare monthly purchase report• Can be used Peachtree program in advance
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
2. Main ObjectivesThe primary objectives of such exercise are:ü To ensure to programme are relevant to the need of the poorest of the poorü To ensure innovative and cost-effectiveness of programme ü To ensure sustainable development goals in league with Government and other recognized stakeholders for strong impact on the target group of children.3. Scope of Work:The scope of work is primarily deals with range and reach of services that are being provided under Health and Education Projects based the missionary goals of the SOS Children’s Villages International-Cambodia:§ Identification of target group of children in HGS and assess the levels of vulnerability as per the SOS Mission§ Mapping range and reach of similar services provided by Government and other stakeholders within the locality§ Assess who is best placed service providers; Government or other stakeholders in the local area in terms of the capacity to provide long term quality education to the target group of children § Identification of target group of children in Health Care Centre and assess the levels of vulnerability as per the SOS Mission§ Mapping range and reach of similar services provided by Government and stakeholders within the locality§ Assess who is best placed Government or other stakeholders in the local area in terms of the capacity to provide long term quality health care to the target group of children § A detail assessment about the stakeholders based on three basic criteria: financial self-sufficiency, capacity to provide high quality services and long term commitments to cater the need of the target group of children§ National Training Centres (NTCs) and Vocational Training Centres (VTCs) are also need to be incorporated under this assessment exercise§ Assess who is best placed Government or other stakeholders in the local area in terms of imparting quality skills development trainings for the target group of children§ Cases of closure along with handover, collaboration with government and other stakeholders are need to be assessed and the possible risks for the same will also need to be analysed with evidence based recommendations for practical resolution. Thus the assessment ultimately will pave the way for taking decisive decisions in regard to closure, alignment and meaningful partnerships with eligible and competent stakeholders and organizations by December 2019. In the process MAs, as key agents of change will take the primary responsibility and PSAs and General Secretariat and IO will provide strategic advice in organizing and managing the entire exercise.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Social and Consulting Service
VCSL Trading Co., ltd
(Construction / Building / Architecture)
+ Responsibilities include but are not limited to:- Use InDesign and the full Adobe Creative Suite, as well as MS Word & PowerPoint to create compellingdesigns for print and web-based materials for public and specific audiences- Coordinate with project-based staff to design and format technical reports, monographs, and otherproject print materials and translate those materials into web features- Develop web banners and other graphics for VCSL- Coordinate with Communications team to design and format corporate materials, including brochures,marketing fliers, and booth displays to best represent VCSL- Develop or update social media platform landing page design and formats- Design email newsletters, develop HTML pages- Create web-based multimedia features- Manage printers including costing and quality oversight + LOCATIONVCSL is located at #464, Street 1966, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmei, Khan Sen SokInterested candidates should submit their resumes including the following to: email@example.com- Your CV in PDF- A cover letter explaining to us why you are the right candidate for the job- Portfolio attached in PDF (Student portfolio work is acceptable)You will receive an email confirming the selection and will be asked to bring in the soft copy of digital filesof previous work for review by the following:- 1 Illustrator file- 1 Photoshop file and the original to demonstrate editing skills- 1 In design package
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Arts/Creative Design
Work Experience: At least 1 yearHe will work under the supervision of webmaster. Day to day work will involve typing in Khmer and English, uploading digital media content (text, photographs, audio, and video) to old/new websites, develop websites and other jobs as assigned by Manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin