Hyundai, Angkor Heavy Motor Co., Ltd
(Automotive / Vehicle)
- Study and Promote Hyundai heavy equipment- Develop sales plan and strategy- Prepare a daily activities report to management- Take care of customers and meet customer’s expectation- Make good relationship with customers- Can travel to provinces for promotion at least 2 or 3 times a month (Company support transportation, meals and accommodation)- Be Supported previous customers list for your sales performance
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Sales-Corporate
- Arrange Tour- Ensure all arrangement is completed in accuracy and timely manner- Identify potential customers in the market;- Maintain existing customers and generating new business;- Maintain contact and customer database;- Prepare sale proposals;- Process to reservation or assist the reservation when necessary;- Assist Business Manager and support in all matters concerning sale and market;- Build and maintain good relation with customer- Able to travel abroad
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |Retail Sales/General
-Have experience in cosmetic and salon product 2years-Good level of English, Mandarin both writng and oral-Microsoft word, Excell, Power point and the the use of Internet and Email (Skype, Line, Facebook....)-Devolope new outbound package for sell-Maintain potential customers in the market-Devolope new market-Build up and maintain good relationship with customer-Prepare sale proposal, tour package-Able to travel abroad
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Retail Sales/General
- Record Daily Cash Sale and Credit Sale.- Record Daily Cash Purchase and Credit Purchase.- Other business daily transaction recoding.- Verify all supported document before posting.- Verify and reconcile all ledger account.- Track all report with accuracy.- Execute details control procedure including reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports and policies and procedure of accuracy, deadline and effectiveness.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |General/Cost Accounting
- Design artwork promotion for post on social media- Design leaflet, Banner, ID Card and all company required- Video frame Designed if have new promotion- Installing & Maintenance Computer , Trouble shoot network and problem that happen in the office.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |Entertainment
- Arrange Tour- Ensure all arrangement is completed in accuracy and timely manner- Identify potential customers in the market;- Maintain existing customers and generating new business;- Maintain contact and customer database;- Prepare sale proposals;- Process to reservation or assist the reservation when necessary;- Assist Business Manager and support in all matters concerning sale and market;- Build and maintain good relation with customer- Able to travel abroad.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |Hotel/Tourism
-Good level of English, Mandarin both writng and oral
-Microsoft word, Excell, Power point and the the use of Internet and Email (Skype, Line, Facebook....)
-Devolope new iutbound package for sell
-Maintain potential customers in the market
-Devolope new market
-Build up and maintain good relationship with customer
-Prepare sale proposal, tour package
-Able to travel abroad
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |Sales-Corporate
• Provide relevant information of the company to the customers.• Seek for potential clients to meet criteria’s of the company.• Make appointment and consult the company’s product or service to customers .• Demonstrate the result of weekly or monthly report to Sale Manager if necessary.• Build strong network with the customer.• Maintain existing client by providing constant information.• Participate weekly or monthly meeting.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |IT-Software
• Establish and implement business plan, set marking and sale strategies.• Lead team work, supervision and delegation task activities on daily basic.• Demonstrate passion for achieving company’s goal.• Strengthen relationships with the existing customers to sustain customer retention• Provide discussion or suggestions to management team.• Conduct , monitor staff performance reviews/appraisal.• Conduct weekly and monthly meeting and reporting to management team and director .• Develop marketing plans for new and/or current businesses by proposing strategies, tactics, and actions plans as well as market targeting.• Create excellent customer service strategies and lead the implementation.• Customer networks are continuously expanded• Maintains business development department staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.• Other tasks may be assigned by the management.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
• Bringing in guests and making the hotel money reach to target as set by top manager
• Set plan sales promotions, Set Sales Goals and train staff
• Can be able seek out with individual guests, large groups such as churches, traveling executives, family reunions to stay with Hotel
• Can be able sell prospective and current guests on the hotel’s services such as dining options, swimming pools, and exercise rooms, and notifies them of room upgrades.
• Possessing complete knowledge of all of the services the hotel offers is important for making a successful sale.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Sales-Corporate
Cambodia Air Catering Services Ltd
(Food and Berverage)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate, and monitor all procedures for food safety, general hygiene and service quality of Siem Reap facility.
· Responsible for regular communication to Operations Manager and periodic reporting to QA Supervisor based at Corporate HQ in Phnom Penh.
· Reporting of possible threats (food poisoning) to Operations Manager.
· Ownership and analysis of all relevant QA Key Performance Indicator’s and drive improvements across the unit.
· Provide monthly audit report of unit to Operations Manager.
· Provide advise on QA and hygiene questions (promote and instruct relevant personnel at units of practical implementation of Gate Gourmet Global Food Safety & Quality standards, policies and procedure, including monitoring routines)
· Coordinate/perform training activities in units to ensure compliance with Gate Gourmet Standards (i.e. in food safety, general hygiene and service quality); Maintain up-to-date hygiene guidelines and procedures and provide training to staff.
· Manage all QA communication, testing activities (external lab & in-house lab) and record keeping systems (for example: contact to local Health authorities and Micro lab, coordinate food sampling and dispatch as well as result and feedback to lab)
· Regular Hygiene inspection of unit according to Gate Gourmet’s Audit Procedures.
· Coordinate outsourced services such as all pest control measures and general cleaning questions (outside cleaners, internal)
· Audit external suppliers if necessary
· Leading customer complaint investigations and implementing new processes if required
· Engage with all colleagues to drive improvements across the business (lead by example)
· Implement hygiene improvement projects; Participate in ad-hoc special projects as assigned by the General Manager
Full Time |Siem Reap |Junior Executive |Quality Control/Assurance