- The work is to standby at CCTV room and responsible for observing all activities in the Company premise for the security reason through the CCTV and promptly report to the public safety personnel to take action and review any activities in the CCTV when requested/required to investigate.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Advertising
-Close monthly finger print attendance- Record staff annual leave, absence- Prepare and assist in roster schedule of sales team- Go to tax department, Ministry of commerce, Ministry of Labor, EDC and Water supply tosubmit document and payment- Call to candidate to make interview appointment based on HRM instruction- Write job description as required- Control, make request, and buy stationary, drinking water, every month for office- Coordinate with property management to make sure all safety and tidiness inside the office- Control security camera and work with the IT support to ensure the smoothly operation insidethe office- Assist HR Manager by more tasks assigned from time to time.
Zifam Sudima Pharmaceutical Co.
(Health / Medical Care / Pharmaceutical)
- To Meet Doctors and Pharmacies in Phnom Penh & Provinces. - To promote products, Conduct survey and check on competitor activity.- To follow & implement coverage plan.- To achieve your monthly targets.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Retail Sales/General
- Get a clear understanding of the marketing brief, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic and/or illustrative materials for website, store banner, sales poster and social media ads.- Assist in marketing project work as required.- Providing ideas for creative problem solving, assisting with the design process and implementation.- To perform Administration duties.- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |IT-Software
- Greet guests and patrons personally as they enter into the establishment- Receive and record dining reservations on the telephone- Ensure the proper setup of dining and service areas- Offer appropriate seats using truly personable demeanor- Politely request guests to wait in waiting area if no table is available- Ensure neatness and cleanliness of stations- Present menus, make recommendations and take orders- Resolve guests’ concerns in a prompt manner- Liaise between staff and customers to ensure great service
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Customer Service
- Supervise day-to-day restaurant operations to ensure that delivery is made at the highest standards- Keep excellent quality of service for customers- Maintain excellent relationship with all restaurant guests during service hours- Act immediately on all customer complaints to ensure that corrections are made properly- Stabilize and improve existing processes and routines- Manage and motivate the service team- Supervise the renewal of menus by working closely with Chef and Manager- Prepare and review annual budget, prepare monthly/annual reports- Be responsible for security and hygiene- Be responsible for the daily closing of cash desks- Liaise with the Food & Beverage Manager as much as required.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
Construction and Property Magazine
(Property / Real Estate)
- Trip to field works, check, update, and listing property every day. - Contact customer for update detail information and authorized photography- Submit daily Report & Monthly Report to Manager- Manage own time and schedule for daily planning- Identify client's need and offer the best solution- Be a mediator between sellers and buyers- Keep update real estate knowledge and market- Perform other duties assigned by manage.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Retail Sales/General
Construction and Property Magazine
(Property / Real Estate)
- Attend newsroom meetings and suggest news angles for each issue- Research and write up articles in both English and Khmer as assigned to publish in the magazine and/or the website- Translate the articles from English into Khmer and vice-versa- Interview people, professionals and government officials for article content- Collect information and data from firms, private and public institutions and associations as assigned- Review articles to ensure truth and accuracy- Keep updated as much as possible on developments in local, regional and world construction and property sectors news - Build relationships with professionals, experts and officials related to the construction and property industries.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |Advertising
Cambodia Japan Agriculture Support Organization
(NGO / Non Profit / Social Service)
- Find potential clients to get the loan products and services in their geographic areas or boundaries. - Build a very good relationship with all levels of local authorities to get their supports on loan documents process.- Analyze borrowers’ business plan and financial flows to get more and more reliable data and information related to their businesses income and family status. - Assess and evaluate borrowers’ properties with the up to date market price and check the legal ownership. - Educate the credit rule and policies strictly to borrowers before processing the loan documents. - Set up the plan with OM for loan disbursement projection as monthly, quarterly and annually basis. - Closely follow up the borrowers on their business change or any problems then report to direct supervisor for taking early action on time. Ensure the loan repayment with 100% & follow up - Work closely with marketing and product development officer to research competitor business strength and weakness and new product development. - Make a daily report to OM for consolidating all data to make a daily client information and loan document submit record to OM.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
• Record and analyze the company's financial information.• Involved in the strategic planning or the development of new products.• Analyze and interpret financial information that corporate executives need in order to make sound business decisions.• Prepare financial reports for other groups, including stock holders, creditors, regulatory• agencies, and tax authorities.• Review and monitor costs inherent in the business. • Financial forecasting and planning.• Perform variance analysis.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management