- Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager- Controls, records and keeps track of all income and expenses of the company- Closely monitors the company’s receivable and payable- and daily, weekly and monthly accounts payable and receivables- Responsible for handling tax payable- Control & record daily cash payment.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial
Smart Axiata Company Limited (Smart)
I.Job Responsibilities:- Answer call professionally and follow up subscriber complaint- Respond to customer inquiries- Handle and resolve customer complaints- Provide customers with product and service information- Identify and escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate sources- Complete a required report in system/send to Team - Leader/Supervisor.
Internship/Training |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Customer Service
- Manage and animate Station Managers and Assistant Station Managers and Define the objectives of the station managers in line with the strategy approved by Camdis management- Coordinate daily operations with station managers and visit regularly the station to ensure smoothly operation by following up on maintenance request, HSEQ issue, security, feedback and other information from station.- Monitor and analyze overall sales (fuel and non-fuel) by each station and identify under performance areas for improvement in coordination with Camdis Shop Managers and ensure the action plan implementation- Provide staff orientation, coaching and training staff on all relevant tasks.- Coordinate with Total Cambodge Network Inspectors and Camdis management to implement any assignments related to fuel, shop, marketing, maintenance, HR, IT, HSEQ, safety tour, marketing activities, etc.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Top Management
• Assist M&E Engineer/Employer's Representative in the supervision and quality assurance of construction works on site. • Ensure that all installation methods and material used are in accordance with the contract drawings and specifications. Liaise with the contractors/sub-contractors in the coordination of site works • Monitor and ensure that the site program is in accordance with the approved construction program • Ensure the contractors maintain work safety, cleanliness and tidiness of the site. • Assist in handing over of the M&E installations to the Client's maintenance staff.• Assist in ensuring the contractors rectified all the defects highlighted to the satisfaction of Engineer/Employer/Employer's Representative• Conduct site supervision and inspection of M&E works including any off-site manufacturing to ensure works are constructed to required quality and accuracy; all in compliance with the specifications and in accordance with the relevant Building Authorities’ regulations and guidelines.• Monitor progress of the works on site and at any off-site manufacturing facilities is in accordance with the approved construction programme and report delays if any immediately.• Maintain proper and updated daily records of all works done, including records of tests, inspections, status of works, safety, site diary, materials and equipment on site, labour, day works, etc..• Verify reports and claims as well as maintain proper records of all work done• Familiarize with the contract drawings & specifications; check and assist SKK/PPCC/LSC in approval of shop drawings, catalogues and samples/materials; and highlight deviation, to ensure all M&E installation methods, materials to in compliance.• Escalate any issues to relevant parties immediately• Check services routes and contractor's setting out and report any deviations.• Attend to M&E contractor's queries and co-ordinate works of main contractor and his other builders’ and C&S’s trade direct contractors in resolving site installation problems• Ensure that the contractors maintain work cleanliness, tidiness of the site and workplace safety in compliance with Kingdom of Cambodia Labour Law & SKK guidelines and recommendation for construction safety and PPCC’s in‑house EHS rules and responsibilities.• Inspect; witness all M&E systems tests carried out by the contractors and take over completed works.• Assist in handing over of the installations to the PPCC’s Property & Estate Management / Facilities Management / maintenance team.• Perform other duties assigned by Office of PPCC, Project Team including supervision of M&E related works within the PPCC.• All the duties of a RTO as stipulated and required by PPCC. • The RTO is expected to know the building construction standards and its latest revisions, have a working knowledge of the relevant statutory requirements, and comply with all the requirements concerning supervision, quality control and other documentation. • Carry out site safety audits• Attend site meetings• Liaise with relevant authorities
Link Asia Media Advertising
(Advertising / PR / Events)
•Assist Sales export and local process•Make report directly to sales and Marketing manager•Manage customer contracts: check expire date, follow up contract renewal, inform manager•Prepare agreement after the deal is completely done by customers and company •Accompany Sales and Marketing manager to meet customers and do interpretation •Customer support and follow up•Handle new product delivery process•Spot check product display•More tasks assigned by sales and Marketing manager [Working hours]Mon- Fri 8:00- 17:30 Sat:8:00-12:00lunch time: 12:00- 13:30[Holiday]Saturday afternoon Sunday Public Holiday[Benefit]sales commission(10% of ads fee )telephone charge gasoline charge Company Party Company Trip[salary]$300~$500.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial
kids World International School
(Education / Training)
- Possess at least a bachelor degree in English Teaching, and possess a master degree is a plus- Love working with children- at least 3 years experience in similar roles- Be punctual, responsible and friendly- Strong commitment in the job- Can work long term
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Education
- Present, promote and sell mobile phone products using solid arguments to existing andprospective customers;- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments;- Work closely with sales supervisor, accounting team, and customer on sales credit and moneycollection;- To activate old outlets and recruit new more outlets to increase sales volume;- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns;- Stay up-to- date with new features and product launches;- Produces daily, weekly and monthly sales report to sales supervisor.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Retail Sales/General
•Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.•Opens customer accounts by recording account information.•Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution•Perform Cash-in, Cash Out for customer and partners who walk into company store and/or branches. •Assist line manager of managing company store and/or branches with efficiency•Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.•Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies•Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Customer Service
Responsibilities:- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping- Allocate resources effectively and fully use assets to produce optimal results- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste- Commit to plant safety procedures- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Senior Manager |Top Management
**តួនាទីការងារអ្នកទទួលភ្ញៀវ / Receptionist (ភេទប្រុស)-Greetings and Introductions to the guests who come to stay.-Processing of cashier fee of room sole-Handle of Check-in, Check-Out and Reservation to customer and partner.-Handle In-Out calling phone-Handle information to housekeeping department and other dept.-Greeting Customers-Do duties as a receptionist-Do things as good services to the occupies-Work full time
Full Time |Kampong Cham |Non-Executive |Customer Service
(Retail / Trading Distribution / Cosumer Products )
JOB DESCRIPTION:a. SALE (2 POSITIONS)• Assist sale team to promote company’s product (oil).• Assist sale team to conduct promotion events.• Setting sales target monthly & Weekly basis• Assist sale team to monitor competitor's activities relating to marketing campaigns and promotional activities, including sales off-take and reports to Sales Manager.• Follow up and coordinate with customers’ order.• Other duties assigned by Sale Manager
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Retail Sales/General
1.Maintains high visibility in the surrounding community and in the hospitality community as appropriate.2.Maintains efficient sales office procedures and insures the maintenance of accurate and updated account files and follow-up procedures.3.Directs sales leads to outside sales reps, provides motivation, support, encouragement and direction to all members of the sales department. Makes face-to- face sales calls.4.Maintains all sales systems, such as sales records and reports, conference calendar, traces of history and potentials, logs of groups not previously accommodated and mailing lists.5.Designs new programs and campaigns, to develop additional sales from the various market niches.6.Ensures the prompt and systematic servicing of all business accounts (i.e., tracing, booking, contracting, communicating with hotel departments, and following up with group for feedback and future bookings).7.Identifies and analyzes competition, both locally and regionally.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management