.-work as a team to ensure maximize best service quality and work efficiently
-Reviews customer alerts and follows up with customers to inquire if action is needed
-meeting with customers and delivering products or presentations.
-able to work in shifts, weekend, holidays
-Be able to work on-site assigned by Management
-Ability to work under pressure, Good time Management and independent with less supervision
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Customer Service
-Report directly to Executive Director.-Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;-Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organ
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Human Resource
Job Description:- Handle cash transactions- Serve service and collect payments- Generate daily sale report- Quickly resolve customer complaints and find out the solution- Provide customers about company service and relevant information
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Customer Service
-Do daily report to manager -Analysis about currency rate to client. -Analysis about economy news to client -Prepare and propose sales & marketing plan -Work in full time (Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm)
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Banking/Financial
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- bravely active and responsible personality.
- Good time management.
- Be able to travel to meet customers and explain about products or services.
- Both male and female are treated equally
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Marketing/Business Development
To promote the sales volume of the RTR services that will most benefit the customers and owners, and to establish creditability through communication in a manner that will optimize the company’s market share and savings, improve the company’s efficiency and effectiveness, help achieve the RTR’s mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
1. Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions;
2. Work with the internal team, sale/marketing staff, and marketing manager to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the RTR;
3. Find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future;
4. Help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive;
5. Call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs;
6. Achieve marketing and sales objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans;
7. Make market research including customers’ need and complaint, competitors and other factors that can affect the RTR;
8. Conducts regular customer surveys and re-surveys. Makes recommendation to the marketing manager for improvements to RTR service;
9. Support marketing manager to manager all day to day promotional activities related to the RTR markets which can include on-and-offline marketing programs in broadcast, print, outdoor, display, search engine marketing, social media, mobile, the RTR’s international websites and other marketing programs;
10. Liaise with both new and current customers to get more service order from them;
11. Help provide some ideas that support designing and developing new services for meeting marketing needs;
12. Ensures that all reports are completed accurately and on time as required;
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Marketing/Business Development
The Graphic Designer works with the Marketing department and other RTR departments to create a variety of design content. He/She will design and produce marketing assets and print collateral that supports and enhances the overall mission and brand of the RTR and its design presence. Uses Corel Draw, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator and understands the fundamentals of good design, printing principles.
1. Develop and design marketing and advertising materials including websites, banners, advertising boards, poster brochures, leaflets, logos, business cards, stickers and other artwork designs;
2. Design and produce layouts such as leaflet, magazines, books, and business cards;
3. Complete the RTR’s internal website design and other graphic design work;
4. Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs;
5. Designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity;
6. Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts;
7. Propose new concept / idea;
8. Ability to do design and update website in graphic design experience;
9. Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design (CAD);
10. Present finalized ideas and concepts to managers and relevant person;
11. Develop artwork materials for web pages and social media;
12. Work well with both other department and printing houses;
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |Arts/Creative Design
**JOB SUMMARY Sales Coordinator is essential post relevant to development, promotion, and administration. All qualified candidates whom are able to speak alternative languages such as French, Chinese, Thai,Vietnam, Korea, and Japan is preferable and advanced. *** RESPONSIBILITIES-Provide warm hospitality to all customers.- Provide clear information and prompt facilitate all clients’ requirement to have efficiency.- Seek and Following up all customers to achieve sales.- Preparing quotation and sales proposal for clients ‘inquiry.- Formulate marketing strategies and planning of sales activities to achieve monthly sale stargets- Monitor and report market activities to Senior and Top Management- Performs any duties as requested by management team.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Retail Sales/General
**JOB SUMMARY Senior Accountant Executive is involved in planning, financial, administration;implementation of tourism products typically combines tour and travel components to maintain financial to be transparent.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Top Management
-Issue invoice and arrange financial documents, then submit to Senior Account or Director.-Daily follow up and control cash management (petty cash, clients payment, credit note and cash flow)-Prepare Account document such as Account payable, Account Receivable, Advance payment, Credit Note, and daily sales revenue.-Prepare financial report and ensure all are completed in an accurate and timely manner- Prepare documents for monthly and annually tax declaration- Prepare sales documents - quotation for clients as per assign from management- Perform other functions as per actual necessary.
La Route Angkor Travel and Tours1
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
-Contact & following up with existing clients and new clients to build up sales department hit
monthly sales quota.
-Issue sales proposal as per services requirement.
-Promote and achieve revenue and sales targets within his designated sector
-Formulate marketing strategies and planning of sales activities to achieve monthly sales targets.
-Prepare and implement project plans, and effective sales strategies
-Prepare sales review and forecasts
-Monitor all sales team and report market activities and industry trends to top management.
-Create sales strategies in compliance with company strategies.
-Commit and service excellent and generate daily work result.
-Performs any other duties as requested by the company.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Sales-Corporate