G Gear Co., Ltd / G GEAR PRONITH CO.,LTD
(Electrical and Electronics)
- Assisting in management planning of brand shop space allocation including future needs, planning brand shop space availability on time operation- Organizes stock accordingly- Check returns stock and other equipment- Process for delivery for customers- Reconcile delivery note with purchase order- Record serial number where applicable- Work with cashier to insure the product payment and delivery address is accurate- Check what product brand customer has been using when walked into his/her house, then report to head of logistics and shop manager- Ensure safety stock ( Product should be enough for promotion and for day, week, and the wole month according to the sale flow)- Ensure stock operation run smoothly- Ensure stock is well prepared and organized by its category- Ensure stock request on time for sales , when stock update for sales man as well- Ensure stock replenishment when some model is run out.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Logistics/Supply Chain
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commits.- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.- Follows good preservation standards for proper handling of all food products at right temperature.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Senior Executive |Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Answer telephone, screen, direct calls and take adequate message when required- Greet person entering the organization- Direct person to correct destination- Date stamp all general correspondence and arrange on sending letter to the right direction as required- Record deadline in and out official letter into registration book- Update information on the information board every day- Maintain filing system of all correspondence- Make preparation for various meetings- Ensure knowledge of visitors movement in and out of organization- Ensure the cleanliness of the office- Assist the team in copy and scan the documents- Assist Admin assistant in preparing letter and documents- Responsible in adequate inventory and office supplies- Other general administrative support as required- Ensuring a proper recording of incoming and outgoing communication- Maintaining proper staffing files and personnel recording: holiday, sick leave and similar categories- Ensuring smooth office operation- Supervising support staff (cleaner and driver)- Ensuring a smooth logistic support to staff and consultants- Maintaining and updating the office equipment inventory list- The receptionist will work under the direct supervision of the administration officer with a second line of supervision to the Director of Finance and Administration
Full Time |Siem Reap |Senior Executive |Customer Service
** Tasks and Responsibilities:• Implement and deliver the most effective marketing strategies to meet the sales target assigned• Follow up and monitor the work procedure and performance of the sales team• Build strong team spirit and provide training to the sales team to increase sales efficiency• Identify and build strong relationship with potential clients or network• Conduct marketing research and regular competitor analysis• Other duties assigned by the company
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management
** Tasks and Responsibilities• Develop the team, plan and implement strategies to generate resources, profit and growth for the company• Meet and exceed sales target of condominium products• Reviews activity reports to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.• Hire and manages human resources and promote a culture that reflect the organization’s values and encourage strong performance• Develop future leadership within the organization
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
IRE Technology Co., Ltd.
(Electrical and Electronics)
•Have Basic Concept for Design for LV ( Low Voltage) and ELV ( Extra Low Voltage)•Carry out Design For Lighting, Socket, Fire Alarm, CCTV and Calculation Electrical load•Carry out the professional concept and schematic design For MSB , MDB, DB.•Produce sketch drawing via Autocad 2D/3D•Produce the Boq for Tender•Be able to handle, arrange customers meeting and proactive on ideas.•Participate of site coordinate and site meeting•Preparing the As Built Drawing, Operation, Maintenance Manual.•Be able to work on less then supervision.•Be strong in problem solving problem.•Be able to work under pressure and able to complete the task on schedule.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Architecture/Interior Design
- Greet customers, present menus, and explain daily specials to customers- Answer questions related to menu items and make recommendations- Take food and beverage orders from customers- Relay food and beverage orders to the kitchen staff- Prepare drinks and food garnishes- Carry trays of food or drinks from the kitchen to the dining tables- Remove dirty dishes and glasses and clean tables after customers finish meals- Prepare itemized checks and hand them to customers and sometimes take payment- Clean and set up dining areas, refill condiments, roll silverware, and stock service areas
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Customer Service
** Duties: • Maximize sales and deliver the most effective and creative marketing strategies• Commit to achieve the sales target assigned• Develop and maintain report relationship with the customers and team• Effectively promote the products to customers• Conduct frequent communication with customers (By Phone call, email, making appointment...etc.)• Build Strong relationship with potential clients or network• Make a cold calling to target clients and face to face meeting• Other duties assigned by manager
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Sales-Corporate
- Prepare imported/exported documents (such as Invoice, Packing List, BL, VAT Patent, Authorized Letter and other related documents) in according to the Custom Office’s regulation.- Ensure timely preparation and submission of the imported/exported document to Custom Office.- Follow Up with the carriers, forwarding agent and airline for the status of shipment arrival, to ensure the shipment is cleared and delivered to customer on time.- Manage goods delivery to customers’ warehouse in timely manner in certain quantity and quality.- Provide clients with Logistics solutions based on their individual needs.- Support Sales team in quoting custom clearance quotations- Maintain and expand current client relationships.- Perform other tasks as required.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |General Work
Y Chhe Group
(Construction / Building / Architecture)
Job Description•Perform thorough review, monitoring and managing of client activities and requirements•Interact and maintain positive, professional relations with all tenants•Contact and meet with potential tenants•Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related news.•Research or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners or clients•Review potential business deals by analyzing market and financials.•Reports to General Manager
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
For Spare Part Stock controller: - Record stock received and stock issued- Observe the correct stock receiving with the delivery note- Ensure stock location are tidily arranged- Check the quantity of material in and out with documents- Prepare and maintain materials in the safety location- maintain stock records using manual or computerized systems- Have a working knowledge of Stock to ensure accurate stock management.- Prepare monthly stock report to the operation managerFor Diesel: - Daily refill diesel into all company’s machineries. - Prepare issuance slip for the diesel refilled into the machineries - Record the daily diesel used correctly. - Perform actual diesel stock balance counting and checking. - Check quantity of diesel delivered from supplier truck. - Make sure the quantity of diesel ordered and deliver are correct.- Prepare monthly diesel stock report and send to HQ office in Phnom Penh.- Prepare report of leftover of diesel used in each machinery- Other task assigned by managers.
Full Time |Kampong Speu |Fresh/Entry Level |General/Cost Accounting