Anantara Angkor Resort and Spa
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
As a Guest Service Ambassador you will be responsible for ensuring that all guests enjoy a positive and memorable experience. You are a key representative of our hotel and brand, and as such you will need to anticipate guest needs, and handle inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner. You will take personal responsibility for ensuring that all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met, and that follow up is completed in a timely manner. You will be proactive and innovative; suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs, ensuring their delight with their experience.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Non-Executive |Customer Service
- Establish and implement business plan, set making and sale strategies.- Lead team work, supervision and delegation task activities on daily basic.- Demonstrate passion for achieving company's gold.- Strengthen relationship with the existing customers to sustain customer retention- Provide discussion or suggestion to management team.- Conduct, monitor staff performance review/ appraisal.- Conduct weekly and monthly meeting and reporting to management team and director.- Develop marketing plan for new and/ or current businesses by proposing strategies, tactics, and action plan as well as targeting.- Create excellent customer service strategies and lead implementation.- Customer network are continuously expanded.- Maintains business development department staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employee.- Other tasks maybe assigned by the management.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management
• Close the accounting book monthly and handle all types of tax submissions for the firm in a timely manner. • Enter accounting and tax data, accounts payable system, accounts receivable system, payroll/payroll tax, social security, petty cash holding, and bank reconciliation.• Prepare bills and receipts/tax invoices to the firm’s clients. • Prepare and arrange for payment, cheques, and bank transfers to suppliers and staff.• Prepare cash flow statements and financial reports within deadline every month and maintain accounting and tax documents in good order.• Perform day-to-day internal control/compliance check before all payments.• Coordinate with the firm’s external auditor to generate the annual financial audit report • Complete other tasks as assigned by the supervisors.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
Backstreet Academy Cambodia
(Education / Training)
Backstreet Academy is looking for a program manager to head the operations for Backstreet Academy in Siem Reap, Cambodia. From experience of other program managers in our existing offices across 9 countries, you can count on being involved in a position where the job is not only exciting and fun, but also one where the work challenges and brings out the best in you! It is said that no global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big! Together we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop and give the best high fives in town! Our global team is highly collaborative, ambitious, passionate and dare we say, amazing; working in an agile and fun environment. We work quickly, efficiently and cost effectively and make the work sexy all the time, every time. This is an opportunity where you get to meet a lot of people, from local individuals to high impact organizations to travelers from all over the world. You will be developing relationships with all these partners and subsequently handling the expansion of the team in Cambodia with the opportunity to rise up to become the Country Director. The team will also be expanded in time with you as the lead. This is a fulfilling opportunity. Why? You get to see the social impact you can make on the local people. The bigger the growth, the bigger the impact. The perfect blend of social impact and business success is something very few organizations have as a model in developing countries. We believe social impact and profits can go hand in hand and we think this should be the way to go in developing a community and thus, a nation for sustainability. There will be ample opportunities to grow your leadership potential as we are a fast growing company headquartered in Singapore with operations in Nepal, India, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines. You will be in prime position to grow into the country director when we expand to other cities in Cambodia. Furthermore, there will also be opportunities to be selected as an office expansion leader where we will require you to head the expansions in other cities/countries to further the expansion of Backstreet Academy.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Junior Executive |Top Management
Trust Leading Tax & Accounting Service Co., Ltd
(Accounting / Audit / Tax Firm)
- Prepare financial statement- Prepare Annual Tax Declaration- Prepare monthly tax declaration- Working closely with the tax officer and dealing on the issue regarding tax form and filling- Any other tasks as assigned by manager
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
-Manage and animate Station Managers and Assistant Station Managers and Define theobjectives of the station managers in line with the strategy approved by Camdis management- Coordinate daily operations with station managers and visit regularly the station to ensuresmoothly operation by following up on maintenance request, HSEQ issue, security, feedbackand other information from station.- Monitor and analyze overall sales (fuel and non-fuel) by each station and identify underperformance areas for improvement in coordination with Camdis Shop Managers and ensurethe action plan implementation- Provide staff orientation, coaching and training staff on all relevant tasks.- Coordinate with Total Cambodge Network Inspectors and Camdis management toimplement any assignments related to fuel, shop, marketing, maintenance, HR, IT, HSEQ,safety tour, marketing activities, etc.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
ORO Financecorp Plc.
(Banking / Finance / Insurance / Investment)
- Develop company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with NBC regulations and Prakas, labor law, other regulation for company business and other applicable laws and regulation covering the framework of implementing prudential and good corporate governance principles.- Be aware of local labor, wage and safety laws, labor contracts, client codes of conduct and international human right standard- Keep updating regulation related to company operation and alerting management on any noncompliance issue - Monitor and control the activities of the company so that they do not breach the applicable stipulation and regulation or have noncompliance indications - Monitor and control that the company fulfills any commitment it made with NBC, not limited to the reporting obligations.- Advice and distribute new/amendment of applicable law and regulation from government of Cambodia.- Prevent the company from adopting policies or making decision, which might breach the applicable stipulations and regulations.- Report to the committee of the result in monitoring and controlling of the company activities. - All other duties and matters ancillary to the above that the committee may require from time to time.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Banking/Financial
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
- Follow the standard recipe, hygiene, safety and working method in foodproduction assuring good quality and presentation.- Apply the policy, regulation and procedures of his outlet.- Accomplish correctly the entire tasks given by his direct superior and complete his task on time.- Respect the quality, hygiene and presentation of all dishes prepared in his work area.- Stay well groomed as per procedures. Communicate and report regularly to his direct superior concerning the daily operation.- Inquires about all dishes sold in his outlet (availability, presentation and prices).- Perform other duties as maybe assigned
Full Time |Siem Reap |Junior Executive |Food/Beverage/Restaurant
DAVID SUNHO PARADISE GROUP (CAMBODIA)
(Legal Service / Consulting Firm)
Many Customer Service (speaking Chinese) Staff need!Working Hour (can choose any shift,that you want):Choose one only:Shift 1 : 7am - 3pm (free lunch)Shift 2 : 3pm -11pm (free dinner)Shift 3 : 11pm -7am (no)Job Scope:1.) Telemarketing, promote company products.2.) Receive complaint, advice solution to customer.3.) Provide customer, solution to solve problems.4.) Any other task may assigned by manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Customer Service
East West Healing Arts
(Health / Medical Care / Pharmaceutical)
- No Experience Needed.- MUST Speak *Fluent - *PERFECT & *Excellent: English & Khmer.- assist american natural healing doctor communicate with staff and patients.- Salary $15. Per Day (8 Hours).- Openings For: Part Time: Monday - Wednesday- Friday.- And Also: Full Time: Monday thru Saturday. - Hours: 11:30 to 7:30- Excellent Job For College Student Who Speaks: PERFECT ENGLISH & Wants to work afternoons.- Assistant Needed immediatly: 2-1 -2017 (Wednesday).- Uniform & Daily Lunch Included.- Located in BKK3, Phnom Penh. (very near Russian Market / toul tom pong?)- Call: ``Nee`` For Interview / Appointment Time: 077-961-876 (Please Do Not Send Email)- Thank You & Good Luck.
- Develop the Internal Audit Department of annual Audit Plan such as scope, budget, audit program and procedure to be discussed and get approval from audit committee- Maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs, manuals, questionnaire, and other relevant policies and procedures to minimize risk and strengthen the internal control- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation- Direct audit staff in the planning, organizing, directing and monitoring of Internal Audit operations, including assisting in hiring, training and evaluating staff; and taking corrective actions to address performance problem.- Communicate the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and the Board of Directors.- Prepare monthly report on finding with recommendation to the Audit Committee and- Prepare bank Annual Internal Control Report for Independent Board of Director review and submit to NBC
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Audit and Taxation
VEHA International Travel & Tours Co.,tld
- Welcome Passengers- Responding to customer inquiries. - Check ticket and booking ticket- Completing a required report in system, sending to team leader/supervisor- Able to work independently with strong follow up tenacity
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Customer Service