Good Neighbors Cambodia
(NGO / Non Profit / Social Service)
- 1 position based in Snoul district, Kratie province (Accommodation will be provided.)- 1 position based in Sangkat Prey Sa, Phnom Penh* Finance- Maintain the CDP petty cash, records and receipts of all daily financial transactions according to GNC policies and procedures- Undertake weekly cash-counts and monthly cash-count with Admin and Finance Officer and surprise cash count as required by CDP Manager and Admin and Finance Officer;- Assist Admin & Finance Officer of project to monitor expenditure of projects, evaluate accounting and internal control systems and identify and communicate control risks, potential consequences and recommendations.- Assist Finance Officer for prepare filing account document for field project- Assist the Finance Officer in monitoring cash held by the CDP make sure that there is always enough cash for all expected financial transactions.- To perform other duties as assigned by Admin & Finance Officer and CDP Manager* Admin:- Liaison with NGOs, government agencies, & other public sector, head office, other projects, and agencies as appropriate.- Make travel arrangements for staff, including booking of tickets and accommodation.- Ensure that insurance policies relating to employee and vehicles are monitored and updated.- Develop and maintain an appropriate filing system to include all essential relevant documentation to ensure accurate tracking and documentation for audit purposes.- Asset and equipment management – ensure that new purchases and equipment are recorded onto the assets and equipment lists in a timely manner. Update assets and equipment list.- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained, which include using logbooks and produce monthly fuel consumption for all cars, motorbikes- Regularly monitor and update staff attendance, annual and sick leave record of all staff.- Ensure the adequate supply of stationeries in the office and monitor the consumption.- Make local purchases of project and office supplies.- Receive visitors to the office and convey their messages promptly.- Prepare and keep GNC inventory for non-expendable assets updated and checked.- Ensure that the office building is safely locked outside office hours and that all vehicles are secured in the compound.- Assist to prepare tax return- To perform other duties as assigned by Admin & Finance Officer and CDP Manager
Full Time |Kratie |Junior Executive |Clerical/Administrative
-Produce daily weekly and monthly report to sales manager -Be aware clearly the products, price, quality and service -Be aware bout the competitor’s products, price, quality and service-Visit the clients to know product showing and sales status -Follow up client’s products order to make sure delivery on time.-Be aware about the client’s payment status-Dealing with clients about lateness payment and debtsSales the product comply to the monthly plan-Finding new clients for increasing sales volume. -Survey and gather information of competitor’s sales report and find new strategy-Participate on implement promotion plan and exhibition event. -Attend to the performance appraisal which followed by the company’s policy.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Marketing/Business Development
Anantara Angkor Resort and Spa
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
As a Guest Service Ambassador you will be responsible for ensuring that all guests enjoy a positive and memorable experience. You are a key representative of our hotel and brand, and as such you will need to anticipate guest needs, and handle inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner. You will take personal responsibility for ensuring that all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met, and that follow up is completed in a timely manner. You will be proactive and innovative; suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs, ensuring their delight with their experience.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Non-Executive |Customer Service
- Establish and implement business plan, set making and sale strategies.- Lead team work, supervision and delegation task activities on daily basic.- Demonstrate passion for achieving company's gold.- Strengthen relationship with the existing customers to sustain customer retention- Provide discussion or suggestion to management team.- Conduct, monitor staff performance review/ appraisal.- Conduct weekly and monthly meeting and reporting to management team and director.- Develop marketing plan for new and/ or current businesses by proposing strategies, tactics, and action plan as well as targeting.- Create excellent customer service strategies and lead implementation.- Customer network are continuously expanded.- Maintains business development department staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employee.- Other tasks maybe assigned by the management.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management
• Close the accounting book monthly and handle all types of tax submissions for the firm in a timely manner. • Enter accounting and tax data, accounts payable system, accounts receivable system, payroll/payroll tax, social security, petty cash holding, and bank reconciliation.• Prepare bills and receipts/tax invoices to the firm’s clients. • Prepare and arrange for payment, cheques, and bank transfers to suppliers and staff.• Prepare cash flow statements and financial reports within deadline every month and maintain accounting and tax documents in good order.• Perform day-to-day internal control/compliance check before all payments.• Coordinate with the firm’s external auditor to generate the annual financial audit report • Complete other tasks as assigned by the supervisors.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
Backstreet Academy Cambodia
(Education / Training)
Backstreet Academy is looking for a program manager to head the operations for Backstreet Academy in Siem Reap, Cambodia. From experience of other program managers in our existing offices across 9 countries, you can count on being involved in a position where the job is not only exciting and fun, but also one where the work challenges and brings out the best in you! It is said that no global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big! Together we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop and give the best high fives in town! Our global team is highly collaborative, ambitious, passionate and dare we say, amazing; working in an agile and fun environment. We work quickly, efficiently and cost effectively and make the work sexy all the time, every time. This is an opportunity where you get to meet a lot of people, from local individuals to high impact organizations to travelers from all over the world. You will be developing relationships with all these partners and subsequently handling the expansion of the team in Cambodia with the opportunity to rise up to become the Country Director. The team will also be expanded in time with you as the lead. This is a fulfilling opportunity. Why? You get to see the social impact you can make on the local people. The bigger the growth, the bigger the impact. The perfect blend of social impact and business success is something very few organizations have as a model in developing countries. We believe social impact and profits can go hand in hand and we think this should be the way to go in developing a community and thus, a nation for sustainability. There will be ample opportunities to grow your leadership potential as we are a fast growing company headquartered in Singapore with operations in Nepal, India, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines. You will be in prime position to grow into the country director when we expand to other cities in Cambodia. Furthermore, there will also be opportunities to be selected as an office expansion leader where we will require you to head the expansions in other cities/countries to further the expansion of Backstreet Academy.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Junior Executive |Top Management
Trust Leading Tax & Accounting Service Co., Ltd
(Accounting / Audit / Tax Firm)
- Prepare financial statement- Prepare Annual Tax Declaration- Prepare monthly tax declaration- Working closely with the tax officer and dealing on the issue regarding tax form and filling- Any other tasks as assigned by manager
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
-Manage and animate Station Managers and Assistant Station Managers and Define theobjectives of the station managers in line with the strategy approved by Camdis management- Coordinate daily operations with station managers and visit regularly the station to ensuresmoothly operation by following up on maintenance request, HSEQ issue, security, feedbackand other information from station.- Monitor and analyze overall sales (fuel and non-fuel) by each station and identify underperformance areas for improvement in coordination with Camdis Shop Managers and ensurethe action plan implementation- Provide staff orientation, coaching and training staff on all relevant tasks.- Coordinate with Total Cambodge Network Inspectors and Camdis management toimplement any assignments related to fuel, shop, marketing, maintenance, HR, IT, HSEQ,safety tour, marketing activities, etc.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
ORO Financecorp Plc.
(Banking / Finance / Insurance / Investment)
- Develop company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with NBC regulations and Prakas, labor law, other regulation for company business and other applicable laws and regulation covering the framework of implementing prudential and good corporate governance principles.- Be aware of local labor, wage and safety laws, labor contracts, client codes of conduct and international human right standard- Keep updating regulation related to company operation and alerting management on any noncompliance issue - Monitor and control the activities of the company so that they do not breach the applicable stipulation and regulation or have noncompliance indications - Monitor and control that the company fulfills any commitment it made with NBC, not limited to the reporting obligations.- Advice and distribute new/amendment of applicable law and regulation from government of Cambodia.- Prevent the company from adopting policies or making decision, which might breach the applicable stipulations and regulations.- Report to the committee of the result in monitoring and controlling of the company activities. - All other duties and matters ancillary to the above that the committee may require from time to time.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Banking/Financial
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
- Follow the standard recipe, hygiene, safety and working method in foodproduction assuring good quality and presentation.- Apply the policy, regulation and procedures of his outlet.- Accomplish correctly the entire tasks given by his direct superior and complete his task on time.- Respect the quality, hygiene and presentation of all dishes prepared in his work area.- Stay well groomed as per procedures. Communicate and report regularly to his direct superior concerning the daily operation.- Inquires about all dishes sold in his outlet (availability, presentation and prices).- Perform other duties as maybe assigned
Full Time |Siem Reap |Junior Executive |Food/Beverage/Restaurant