1. អនុវត្តតាមផែនការលក់2. ត្រួតពិនិត្យការលក់ប្រចាំថ្ងៃ និង តាមដានសក្មមភាពលក់របស់បុក្គលិកផ្នែកលក់ និង ធ្វើរបាយការណ៏ជូនទៅអោយប្រធានផ្នែកលក់3. ពិនិត្យមើលសកម្មភាព និង តម្លៃគូប្រកួតប្រជែងធ្វើការរាយការណ៍ទៅ ប្រធានផ្នែកលក់4. ត្រួតពិនិត្យរបាយការណ៏លក់ប្រចំាថ្ងៃ និង របាយការណ៏ប្រចំាំខែ របស់បុក្គលិកប្រចំាផ្នែកលក់5. បញ្ជូនរបាយការណ៏លក់ប្រចាំថ្ងៃទៅដល់ប្រធានផ្នែកលក់ មុនម៉ោង 18h 30'6. ពិនិត្យនិងផ្ញើរបាយការណ៏ស្តុករបស់ដេប៉ូទៅអោយប្រធានផ្នែកលក់ រៀងរាល់ថ្ងៃសៅរ៍7. ពិនិត្យមើលការលក់ និង មតិអតិថិជនរាយការណ៏ជូនប្រធានផ្នែកលក់8. ផ្តល់យុទ្ធសាស្ត្រដល់ប្រធានផ្នែកលក់ដើម្បីបង្កើនការលក់9. សម្រប់សំរួលប្រតិបត្តិការណ៏រវាងដេប៉ូ តូបលក់ទំនិញ និងបុក្គលិកផ្នែកលក់10. មានការទំនាក់ទំនងល្អជាមួយបុក្គលិកផ្នែកលក់ តូបលក់ទំនិញ និងដេប៉ូ11. ចេះដោះស្រាយបញ្ហានៅលើទីផ្សារដោយខ្លួន12. ភារកិច្ចផ្សេងៗទៀតដែលអ្នកគ្រប់គ្រងដាក់អោយ1. Follow Call Plan2. Daily check and follow up sale representatives performance report to National Sale Manager3. Check activities, promotions and price of competitors on the market and report to National Sale Manager4. Check Daily and Monthly Sales Report of sale representatives5. Collect and send Daily Sale Report to National Sale Manager before 18h 30'6. Check and Send Stock Declaration Report of all Depot to National Sale Manager every Saturday7. Check trades and consumer feedbacks report to National Sale Manager8 .Propose sale strategy to National Sale Manager to improve sale representative performances 9. Coordinate Depot with outlets and with Sales Representatives10. Build Relationship with outlets, Depots and Sales Representatives11. Try to solve issue independently on the fields12. Other sale and marketing related duties that assinged by Management
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
1. អនុវត្តតាមផែនការលក់2. ព្យាយាមលក់និងតាំងផលិតផលគ្រប់តូបលក់ទំនិញទាំងអស់ (លក់រាយ, លក់ដុំ និង Horace)3. លក់ និង ប្រមូលប្រាក់ពីតូបលក់ទំនិញទៅអោយ ដេប៉ូ / ក្រុមហ៊ុន4. ផ្សព្វផ្សាយ និង តាំងផលិតផលគ្រប់តូបលក់ទំនិញទាំងអស់ (លក់រាយ, លក់ដុំ និង Horace)5. ពិនិត្យមើលសកម្មភាព និង តម្លៃគូប្រកួតប្រជែងធ្វើការរាយការណ៍ទៅ ប្រធានផ្នែកលក់6. ធ្វើរបាយការណ៍លក់ប្រចាំថ្ងៃ និង ប្រចាំខែ7. បញ្ជូនរបាយការណ៏លក់ប្រចាំថ្ងៃទៅដល់ប្រធានផ្នែកលក់ មុនម៉ោង 18h 00'8. ពិនិត្យនិងផ្ញើរបាយការណ៏ស្តុករបស់ដេប៉ូទៅអោយប្រធានផ្នែកលក់ រៀងរាល់ថ្ងៃសៅរ៍9. ពិនិត្យមើលការលក់ និង មតិអតិថិជនរាយការណ៏ជូនប្រធានផ្នែកលក់10. ផ្តល់យុទ្ធសាស្ត្រដល់ប្រធានផ្នែកលក់ដើម្បីបង្កើនការលក់11. មានការទំនាក់ទំនងល្អជាមួយតូបលក់ទំនិញ និងដេប៉ូ12. ភារកិច្ចផ្សេងៗទៀតដែលអ្នកគ្រប់គ្រងដាក់អោយ1. Follow Call Plan2. Try to sell and display the products to all outlet in the assigned territory (retails, wholesales & Horeca)3. Sell and collect money from outlets to Depot/Company4. Branding and display all outlets5. Check activities, promotions and price of competitors report to Natational Sale Manager6. Do the Daily and Monthly Sales Report7. Send Daily Sale Report to National Sales Manager before 18h 00'8. Check and send Deopt Stock Declaration Report to NSM every Saturday9. Check Trades and Consumer feedbacks report to National Sale Manager10. Propose Sale Strategy to National Sale Manager to improve sale performance11. Build good Relationship with Outlets and Depots12. Other sale related duties assigned by management
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Sales-Corporate
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge
(Health / Medical Care / Pharmaceutical)
- Kind, calm, firm, communicating and motivated person- Excellent physical condition- Rigorous, professional sense- Honesty and integrity above reproachMain functions:- Insure the cleaning inside laboratory BSL3 in case of needed- Insure daily works of BSL3 changing prefilters of laboratory BSL3, checking all pressures in the technical room of BSL3, Chiller system, and doors system of BSL3 etc.) - Be able to diagnostic any small problems of equipment inside laboratory BSL3 (Autoclave, freezers, incubators, electricity supply, etc.)- Participate to daily work in the maintenance team
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Tech and Helpdesk Support
K Thong Huot Telecom Co., LTD (KTH)
(Manufacturing / Production)
** General Manager (Based in Kam Rieng District, Battambang Province)- Reporting directly to the Executive Chairman and working closely with management team, this role is responsible for leading and running the business to achieve outstanding results including re-aligning some functions of the company for efficiency. The incumbent will oversee all aspect of management, including maximization of financial performance, improving production efficiency, motivating and building staff loyalty and development, improving clients’ satisfaction within established quality standards. He/she is responsible for ensuring adopting best industry practices to maximize performance, effectiveness and efficiency. ** Main Duties- Develop business plan, strategies and execute them to meet the company’s objectives.- Ensure smooth operation of the plant with consistent quality product standard.- Introduce/implement effective management system to actively engage all members of the management team and staff to optimize company’s productivity and performance.- Establish and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure performance, motivate staff and award best performers.- Manage business operation and lead team to deliver outstanding results in all areas including revenue growth, productivity, and profit.- Execute marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the business plan.- Introduce new business initiatives that add values and implement them effectively. - Create an operating environment that assures collaborative teamwork environment.- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.- Present financial reports that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.- Maintain a pro-active human resource function to increase employee motivation; establish staff training and development, wage and benefits administration, and ensure compliance with established labor regulations.
Full Time |Battambang |Junior Executive |Top Management
**Responsibilities-Oversee the development and implementation of architectural designs for a project-Coordinate the activities of a project design team to ensure timely and cost effective completion of construction-Contact clients to offer proposals for a project design and construction management-Provide clients with recommendations on building code requirements, zoning and material specification-Supervise project design operations to ensure compliance with established specifications and standards-Sign contracts and seal construction documents and payment applications-Maintain project quality control by reviewing and making necessary adjustments on shop drawings-Develop and implement policies for production of construction documents, architectural designs, andprocedures for construction-Carry out cost estimates to determine the budget required for project materials, equipment, and labor-Handle administrative and non-technical functions while working on small scale projects-Maintain an up-to- date knowledge of architectural project procedures and standards-Motivate and mentor the project design and development team to ensure timely and effective completion of projects-Prepare, develop, and adjust project models, diagrams alongside a project manager-Prepare construction documents to contain building code requirements, floor plans, and elevation-Present periodic reports to clients to update them on the progress of a project.
Full Time |Banteay Meanchey |Junior Executive |Architecture/Interior Design
*Responsibilities:1. Overseeing the daily operations of the building;-Event management duties – greeting clients, taking care of hospitality needs, answering questions;-Oversight of the various operations in the Office Rental – information center, customer service, housekeeping, maintenance, securities etc.-Touring the building and handling problems according to the policies and procedure (SOP);-Acting as a liaison between the users of the facility and the various operations whichserve them with a focus on customer service;-Room Set-ups for major events, meetings and conferences;-Maintain and monitor equipment in the building;-Completion and filing of shift, event management, accounting, incident and maintenance and cleaning report.-Provide additional coverage when necessary;-Open building to the community;-Secure building at closing;-Attendance at all staff meetings and training sessions;-These duties include any special projects that staff members may ask you to do. A staff member will clear the specific task before you are assigned to do that duty.2. Man Power Planning Actively involve in collaboration with HR Department for staff recruitment-Manage staff rotation, absenteeism and align monthly project planning-The development, communication, and monitoring of governing protocols (e.g., laws, rule, regulations) that authorize a course of action.3. Profit & Lost-Cash management and accounting-Keep tract on the occupancy which could impact to other services-Property CA5 budgeting, monthly profit and lost reportTaken an ongoing action and progressive report as part of continuous improvement.-Monthly payroll management4. Ad-hoc tasks: as assigned by executive office
Full Time |Banteay Meanchey |Non-Executive |Top Management
- Administers systems and servers related to LAN and WAN (e.g. email systems, accounts, workstation ID, IP assignments, classroom computers, security, antivirus, spyware, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring availability of services to authorized users.- Designs network infrastructure (physical and virtual) for the purpose of ensuring effective and efficient networking systems.- Maintains network operations and software applications (e.g. servers (file, print, application, WEB, database, proxy, etc.), operating systems, wide server backup, routine maintenance programs, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring efficient operations.- Manages servers and network resources including network applications for the purpose of delivering services in compliance with established guidelines and/or objectives.- Participates in a variety of planning and development activities, including wide committees for the purpose of creating short and long range plans for programming support to the area.- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.- Prepares written materials (e.g. procedures, system level documentation, reports, memos, letters, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.- Recommends equipment, supplies and materials for the purpose of acquiring required items and completing jobs efficiently.- Researches trends, products, equipment, tests, etc. for the purpose of recommending procedures and/or purchases.- Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.- Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources (e.g. staff, administrators, school site personnel, outside vendors and service providers, etc.) for the purpose of providing technical assistance and support.- Trains other staff (primarily within the technology area) for the purpose of ensuring their ability to use new and/or existing operating systems and application software.Requirement:- Education: Bachelor Degree- Skills: are required to perform multiple, technical tasks with a need to routinely upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: utilizing pertinent network, application, operating system monitoring and troubleshooting hardware and software; adhering to safety practices; planning and managing projects; and preparing and maintaining accurate records.o Knowledge: is required to perform algebra and/or geometry; review and interpret highly technical information, write technical materials, and/or speak persuasively to implement desired actions; and analyze situations to define issues and draw conclusions. Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: current, legacy and emerging operating systems (multi-platform); environments and network protocols; router configurations; Inter/Internet applications; data security and recovery, project management, processes and methodology; IP telephony; video surveillance; and CATV.oAbility: is required to schedule activities, meetings, and/or events; often gather, collate, and/or classify data; and consider a number of factors when using equipment. Flexibility is required to independently work with others in a wide variety of circumstances; analyze data utilizing defined but different processes; and utilize equipment under a variety of conditions for multiple purposes. Ability is also required to work with a diversity of individuals and/or groups; work with a variety of data; and utilize a wide variety of types of job related equipment. Problem solving is required to analyze issues and create action plans. Problem solving with data requires independent interpretation of guidelines; and problem solving with equipment is significant. Specific ability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: setting priorities; establishing effective relationships; being attentive to detail; communicating with diverse groups; conveying technical information to non-technical audiences; and working nonstandard hours.
Full Time |Banteay Meanchey |Non-Executive |Top Management
JOB SUMMARYI. Responsibilities:1. Graphic design input is required for a huge variety of products and activities, including:-Websites-Packaging-Books and magazines-Corporate identity – to give organizations a visual “brand”-Advertising-Exhibitions and displays-Capable of taking photo and video2. Tasks are likely include:-Finding out about the project requirements (taking a brief)-Estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost quotation-Coming up with design concepts that fit both management and the client’s needs-Presenting options for design treatments-Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget-Amending designs according to either CEO, Marketing or the clients’ final comments-Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print.3. Ad-hoc tasks: as assigned by executive office
Full Time |Banteay Meanchey |Non-Executive |Arts/Creative Design
- To provide accurate and timely financial information as required internally by management and externally by investors and other parties- Have full involvement, responsibility, and accountability for their portfolio, which includes all monthly, quarterly, annual, and other duties as detailed in the job responsibilities- Complete all job functions relating to assigned properties accurately, efficiently, and by the assigned deadlines- Utilize and develop skills such as problem solving, decision-making, time management and effective communication to achieve the desired results Monthly- Reconciliation and understanding of all balance sheet accounts and produce monthly financial statements and supplementary reporting as required- Utilize budgets and other tools to analyze variances and reconcile payments applied against major contract values- Monitor cash positions and anticipate future cash deficiencies- Monitor and review monthly receivables for accuracy, adjustments, and/or corrections- Ensure all tenant administration duties are processed per documentation as required- Supply tenant analysis and statements of account as required- Monitor and review accounts payable coding for accuracyAnnually- Complete year end operating cost adjustments and billings - Responsible for completing accounting portion of assigned budgets, annual business plan within assigned deadlines- Follow up on status of budgets throughout the draft, revised, and final stages to ensure completion within the assigned deadlines- Ensure new rental notices are sent to tenant for coming years operating budget prior to commencement of the operating year- Assist in the preparation of supporting working papers and documentations for year-end audit process and tax filing processOther Duties- New set up, analysis, and follow up of outstanding issues as required- Final operating statements, funds distribution, GST reconciliation, closing of bank accounts, and any other relevant closing duties- Full understanding of all property specific processes and upkeep of pertinent information relating to specific properties- Input / feedback for improving procedures and initiating quality and efficiency enhancements- Efficient and effective communication, in a professional manner, with all executive employees
Full Time |Poipet |Junior Executive |General/Cost Accounting
Northbridge International School Cambodia
(Education / Training)
The responsibilities:- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to issues- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources- Update customer data and produce activity reports- Follow up and provide feedback and see problems through to resolution- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed expectations- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements- Preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services- Any other appropriate duties as allocated by members of the senior leadership team
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
•Prepare comprehensive marketing strategy and promotion plans.•Implement social media marketing event plan and update marketing report weekly, monthly.•Research market information and track marketing activities.•Maintenance marketing document with up to date.•Manage admin task in marketing team.•Other tasks assigned by up level.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Marketing/Business Development
We are looking for many tutors who meet the criteria below:+ Female Khmer Teacher- Be able to teach Khmer from low to high grade- Be able to teach at student's home- Be able to teach from 4:30-5:30pm- Be able to teach one to one+ Female Native English Teacher- Be able to teach English to the kid- Be able to teach in the afternoon (3:00-4pm)- Be able to teach at student's home (Phnom Penh Thmey)- Love teaching and playing with the kid- Be able to teach one to one+ Female Native English Teacher- Be able to teach English to the kid- Be able to teach in the morning (9:00-12:00pm)- Be able to teach from Monday to Friday- Be able to teach at student's home (Phnom Penh Thmey)- Love teaching and playing with the kid- Be able to teach one to one
Part Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Education
We are looking for many teachers who meet the criteria below:+ Chinese Tutors- Be able to teach Chinese from low to high level- Be able to teach at student's home - Be able to teach in the morning or evening- Be able to teach one to one- Be Cambodian National or Native Speaker+ Female Math Teachers- Be able to teach Math in English- Be able to teach at student's home (បឹងត្របែក)- Be able to teach in the evening (6:30-7:30)- Be able to teach one to one
Part Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Education