1 Explain all internal rule to new worker and thump print 2 Apply OT and Staff movement (In & Out) 3 Daily record attendance worker/staff 4 Processing worker/staff contract 5 Control Payroll System, 6 Do report sick leave, maternity leave,… 7 Prepare pay-slip, envelop and counting the money 8 Processing NSSF payment 9 Control stationaries and Process PO 10 Prepare and organize the Cambodian work permit 11 Prepare and organize foreigner work permit and quota 12 Controlling & Filling any document 13 Monthly meeting with delegate 14 Know about some of labour laws
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategy; • Manage all aspects of content creation, from design to copy and publishing on social media; • Coordinate with sales team to achieve leads collection, follow-up and transfer.
- Establish insurance broker company. - Manage sales team and improve team sales performance. - Expand social networks through various methods and develop customer resources, including activities, networks, and cold calls etc. - Provide specialist insurance service including customer needs identification, solution recommendations, application fulfillment, and follow up. - Proactively build and continuously improve sales enabling tools to effectively communicate benefits of insurance products. - Manage individual portfolio to ensure the highest rate of customer satisfaction and persistency through post-sales and ongoing customer engagement. - Ensure self and team activities comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and meets company standards and procedures.
-Responsible for the overall management from the perspective of the general manager, including underwriting, claim settlement, sales, finance and other aspects; -Represent the board of directors and supervise the daily work. Regularly report work to the board of directors or its designated members; -Responsible for improving the operating efficiency and profitability. Analyze, interpret, judge and form new plans and strategies based on the current situation of the company; -Optimize the company's organizational structure, business orientation, personnel assessment, system configuration, internal control process, etc.; -Coordinate other companies/business sectors in the group (including life insurance) to implement integrated strategic deployment; -Promote and realize the underwriting and claim settlement of government/large group enterprise commercial property insurance projects; -Complete other tasks assigned by the group leader.
• Meet promote pharmaceuticals to Doctors/Pharmacy’s. • Plan daily Doctor & pharmacy coverage plan call reports. • Collect Monitor competitor activity/ Information during your and plan strategically. • Prepare Monthly Sale report, Analyze provide Sale forecast, Meet sales target. • Plan Propose execute marketing strategy. • Rapport & Customer development regular also required staff cover province.
• Promote all products to doctors by prepare weekly promote schedule and monthly report on activities. • Be able to be going to up country for promote. • Organize and participate Round Table discuss or Booth Exhibition if any. • Challenge with compete by pushing sales to KOLs to hit sales target. • Build good relationship within both KOLs and pharmacy sellers in order to gain sales. • Coordinate with sales and delivery team in term of deliver goods to or collect payment from customers. • Be responsible for urgent deliver or collect payment from credit customer. • Cooperate with manager in term of pushing sales to hit the target, fight against compete, set up marketing plan to fight against parallel import. • Do sales promotion: • Make order from Dr • Build and Maintain good relationships with Dr • Improve the products knowledge • Training sale skills • Solving problems of dealers complain • Provide information about new promotion of company to all Dr and Ph • To do Daily Sales Report and online Report for management • To convince Dr and Ph for buy product.
+ Assistant Admin - Handle daily personnel & office administrations duties being assigned - Assist in recruitment process and other related jobs - Personnel record maintenance (payroll, leave, attendance, appraisals, etc.) - Organize staff activities including trainings and leisure activities - Manage security, safety and maintenance for office - Record and report daily and monthly attendant report -Other duties will be assigned by Manager + Assistant Acc -Book keeping -Post transaction into Quick Book system - Monthly cutting off/day to day accounting work (Invoicing / Recording) -Taxation Work -Issuing invoice/vouchers and settle payment with clients -Prepare documentation -Cash management -Banking transaction handing -Other task by Director
- Control goods receipt, and key in System. - Issue invoice and collect the payment - Review and verify invoices and check all requests. - Making the payroll for staffs- Posting invoices into system.- Set invoices up for payment. To check and follow up payment of each customer- Reconcile accounts payable transaction.- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.- Maintain vendor files.- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.- Prepare monthly reports.- Assist with month end closing.- Control all daily income and expend in the company- To contact customers in relation to their payment inquiries. - To update the payment status of customers.- To Call and fix appointment for collector with customer.- Rectification of all customer complaints communicated through verbal, written or other channels- To make the customers aware and understand about the company and its offerings- To Build relationship with the customer and maintain it in long run.- Perform other duties as assigned from management of the Company.
- Responsible for preparing of monthly tax declaration- Annual Tax return preparation- Issue tax invoices - Issue receipt of all tax payment- Involve in the accounting meeting and discussion especially in taxation - Prepare accounting reports- Other relevant task given by the manager
- sales team and leading of sales team for sale activities.- Managing, coordinating and motivating sales team to achieve required sales targets.- to implement process, procedures and fools to maximize productivity and sale performance.- to plan, develop and execute sale and marketing strategies.- provide support and guidance to sale team in various sale functions.
- Assist on daily communication with customers directly.- Arranging advertising methods to promote Metfone products.- Assist on business sharing leaflets and presentations to customer.- Arranging selling place (Booth) and finding place for selling goods. - Follows up with customers to inquire which necessary.- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Build a good relationship with customers- Gather all market information and report to sales manager.- Focuses to market strength for existing customers and open new account.- Good understanding of problem solving with customer. - Follow up for payment collection.- Collaborates with sales manager to develop sales strategies.- Other jobs which assigned by sales manager.
•Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances •Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations • Coordinate the monthly book close • Manage Accounts Payable• Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit • Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns • Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls • Special projects as required
JOB ID: NO-FY16-F034Position: Marketing Officer Location: National Office, Phnom Penh. Salary & Benefit Package: 688 USD – 860 USD Dependent on professional experienced and qualificationsI. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITIONThe Marketing Officer is responsible for coordinating all marketing activities of the marketing team and executes new marketing strategies aimed at increasing the diversity of funds available from new income sources.II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES • Develop and support strategy for local supporter engagement that lays the ground work for future local fundraising and local resource generation.• Develop the planning of annual strategic and operation plan for marketing campaign.• Coordinating and execute strategic marketing campaigns and events.• Assist leveraging the new promotion tools, e.g. social media, new TV channels to achieve the business growth.• Build relationship with working partners and sponsors to support marketing campaign.• Supporting the in-house marketing and creative services team by coordinating and collating content.• Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.• Keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by other nonprofits and corporations.• Fostering strong relationships with potential local supporters and major donors.• Maintaining donor portfolios and manage CRM database.