- Update the company website with the latest information. - Communicate with internal department in English. - Other tasks assigned by the Managers.
- Able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials - Explain lessons clearly in a concise way so that students can understand - Be patient with children - Able to find ways to involve students into their lessons - Engage parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment.
Preferred Banking • Establish business strategy for attracting high net-worth and Deposit/loan customers; • Execute customer acquisition strategy to grow preferred customers • Mange Preferred customer relationship to increase share of wallets; • Run Preferred campaign/activities to increase membership & sales; Sales & Distribution • Develop and implement sales plan for all Consumer Banking related products; • Responsible to drive sales number from all Preferred Branch channels; • Conduct sales booster program by setting challenging daily and weekly targets for sales staff; • Uphold the Group branding & image through ensuring positive customer experience; • Work with Products and Marketing team to design and/or introduce new products to the market; • Strengthen Staff engagement and staff coaching • Ensure branch operations are smoothly run and meeting target Branch and Customer Service • Ensure consistent high level of customer service across all branches; • Adhere to various guidelines (internal or external), policies and procedures pertaining to consumer banking in Cambodia; • Responsible for operations & compliance for distribution network; • Ensure branch P&P is fully implemented and adhered to; • Share knowledge, experience and where possible conduct related trainings.
• Procure new business through customer acquisition and manage relationships with existing customers; • Provide sound financial advice and dispensing customized solutions in alignment with the bank's standards and industry regulations; • Deliver client satisfaction through tailored solutions according to client objectives and service issue resolution; • Grow portfolio of commercial clients through building strong relationships with prospects and networking; • Conduct financial portfolio management for clients through quality advice and recommendations with a suite of banking solutions. • Keep close eyes on and track competitor intelligence; • Ensure compliance at all times – process, policy and working instruction; • Constitute idea and suggestion for improvement and success; • Achieve daily/weekly/monthly/yearly targets.
* Comply strictly to CIMB bank policies, * Identify, Solicit and maintain new customer and referral base, Maintain good relationship with customer * Grow Portfolio clients through building strong and meaningful relationships with prospects and client and networking * Achieve daily / weekly / monthly & yearly targets * Ensure all loan annual review for assigning customer are in time manner
Products (Retail/Digital Banking/Commercial) • Ensure Retail/Commercial/Digital Banking product offerings are continuously aligned with market needs; • Manage and deliver projects related to new and existing product offerings; • Develop guidelines and policies to ensure product offerings are aligned with Risk and Market practice; • Conduct competitor analysis and market trend analysis; • Conduct training and develop training material on product offering to build sales staff’s competency as needed; • P&L responsibilities for various product lines and Digital Banking; • Drive business partners to achieve targets; • Adhere to various guidelines and policies(especially National Bank of Cambodia’s) pertaining to product features and marketing collateral; • Coordinate with regional product owners in CIMB Group to align best practices Marketing • Develop marketing strategy and plan for various product lines; • To align marketing strategy with CIMB Group's regional direction; • Run promotional campaigns and programs to increase sales volume; • Work closely with Marketing & Communications for all above and below the line communication; • Develop marketing materials such as collateral, brochures and sales kits on both traditional and digital platforms; • Coordinate with Marketing & Communications Department to keep CIMB Cambodia website up-to-date on product offerings
• Grow Trade Finance NII and NOII at overall CTB, CBK and cross selling Cash Management product to Trade Finance Client by leveraging existing Cash Management capacity or customized the existing Cash Management product to fit customer needs. • Responsible for marketing of Transaction Banking products & services to clients and evaluating the credit quality of the Bank’s Corporate Loan portfolio in various industries and client base; • Manage the monitoring and maintenance of the accounts, including keeping updated with the status of the accounts and highlight red flags of signs of asset deterioration. Where necessary, to take measures to counter or address the asset deterioration; • Focus in relationship building and networking with existing and prospective clients by: o Understanding their existing & future funding/ financial needs and providing insights of the Bank’s products & services; o Working to provide accurate information to clients of the Bank’s products & services and drive the Bank’s initiatives; and o Consistently improving the level of service to clients. • Other task/project as assigned.
- Monitor the import business procedures - Monitor and analyses accounting data to produce accurate - Other tasks assigned by management
• Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services • Explain to clients how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible • Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services • Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts • Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients • Inform clients of available options for advertising art, formats, or features and provide samples • Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to clients for approval • Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and sales contracts • Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising • To understanding how to filing documents to proper folders. • To understanding how to work with emailing, Internet, Microsoft Office, contact list update, calendar meeting, to do task management in Outlook Express program.
-Teacher of Swimming Provide explanations and demonstrate swimming techniques Correct faults in swimming techniques and identify ways to improve performance To be a positive role model, creating a positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage Swimmer to participate in swimming -Massage staff Welcome and greet the guests. Treat the guest with courtesy. Explain the types of massage to the guests. Answer all the information concerning the Spa to the guests and give them the explanation. Do the required massage for the guest. Follow all required information to ensure that the guest has a pleasant stay. Prepare all material for the daily operation. Update oneself with the latest techniques for massage through training and books. Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
- Cooker Able to cook China/Korea/Khmer & Western Food Keep the Kitchen Hygienic - Store Man Control the Stock Update to Manager about the transaction of inventory Other task assigned by Manager
- Able to find the customer bases on the area given. - Promote company's service to customers. - Able to close sales bases on target. - Prepare daily report of customers visited - Follow up to existing customers and target new customers - Perform other duties as assigned from management
Genki Sushi was founded in 1968 with the promise of bringing sushi to the masses. Backed by strong brand and product development capable of adapting to the changing times and customer needs, Genki Sushi has established a network of over 140 restaurants across Japan. Sushi, an integral part of Japan’s food culture, has transcended national borders to become popular as a healthy alternative in countries all around the world. Genki Sushi was a pioneer in the industry, opening its first directly managed restaurant in Hawaii in 1993. Since then, continued to expand the franchise throughout Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Kuwait, Philippine, China, Thailand, and now Cambodia. We are looking for a group of fun-loving personnel to work in our new restaurant as waiter and waitress. The successful candidate will be needed to be fit and healthy, as they work are on their feet all days. Waitress and Waiter should also have a clean and tidy appearance.
Account Bookeeper is responsible in the day-to-day running of the Accounts Office; create the financial transaction and financial report from all information. Monitor office supply levels; maintain records of invoices and creditors' payments. Keeping records of all transactions, petty cash and prepare cheques. Out of maintaining filing and invoice monitoring systems, carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines, account bookkeeper also work on processing adjustments and other irregularities and audit petty cash envelopes. Furthermore, as this set of position you will be assigned to work relate to check if all expenses and revenues are accounted and do monthly end duties are reconcile all account (Bank, Cash, Receivable, Payable, Intercompany, transfers, clearance account, revenue and liability…) ensuring all that receivables are collected promptly and record cash receipts and make bank deposits. Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
Handling the management of Car showroom and Stocks. Report directly to Director. Good salary package for qualified candidates.