SCPC Automation Inc
(Construction / Building / Architecture)
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related fields- Office Administration and HR Affairs.- Computer literacy in Microsoft office internet and email.- Someone who have own motorbike sometime need to go out. - Women are encouraged to apply- Other tasks assigned by direct manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Clerical/Administrative
CREATIVE TRANSLATION SERVICE CO., LTD
- What you'll doâ€¢ Create translation captions from English from videos and audio sources into Khmer (including but not limited to dramas, films, interviews and variety shows).â€¢ Set start and end time code for captions to appear on screen.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Education
ATech Group Co., Ltd.,
(Information Technology / Digital)
- Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.)Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness at individual/ team level - Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships - Meet personal and team sales targets; - Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads - Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep up-to-date of the latest developments; - Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data - Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory - Carry out related work as assigned by supervisor.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Sales-Corporate
Tbong Morrkat Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
(Health / Medical Care / Pharmaceutical)
Duties:• Strategic marketing o Market research and analysis on competitor brands and market trends;o Strategy development and identify critical success factors;o Managing product segmentation and positioning;o Establishing liaison with stakeholders – including pharmacists, doctors, and wholesale parties;o Asist in preparing an action plan and control implementation;o Attend the company’s meeting and training when required• Tutoring and training Recruitment and selection of a team of medical and sales representatives;o Training and coaching of the team to achieve set goals;o Management and supervision, including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments;• Plan, organize and coordinate marketing activities and special events• Asist in all other duties directed from direct management.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
Mango Power tool shop
(Retail / Trading Distribution / Cosumer Products )
*** Responsibility:• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.• Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.• Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.• Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.• Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers or personnel in across departments.• May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |General/Cost Accounting
- Daily stock controlling-Stock in and Stock out- Daily update stock inventories- Compiling accurate stock record- Inventories stock report- Keeping record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventories in the stock- Receiving and verifying the inventory with Delivery Order Listings- Reporting lost, damage and any such discrepancies to the supervising authority- Maintaining all proper documents processed for the receipt of goods and suppliers- Prepare monthly stock report- Other tasks assigned by Marketing Manager
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |General/Cost Accounting
1. Payroll & Compensation- Preparing monthly staff payroll.- Follow up yearly performance and salary review.- Calculate final settlement for staff leaving the company.- Keep and treat all payroll data in very high confidential and very strict manner.- Report to NSSF on monthly employee movement.- Calculate monthly NSSF for three airports and pay on time to NSSF.- Prepare HR monthly report on regular basis.- Prepare staff cost budget and follow up on actual staff cost.- Use the HR Information System (HRIS).2. Personnel Administration- Is responsible in preparation all kind of letters to employees.- Follow up on employee probation, on-the- job training and employment contract.- Ensure that all staffs have the complete work permit required by the Ministry of Labor.- Conduct briefing for new hired staffs on company’s profile, internal rules and regulations.3. Industrial relations- Support in labor relations including with unions and shop stewards’ representatives.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial
-Record visitor check in and out into Visitor Book
-Make daily visitor log report
-Take the water or coffee to visitor
-Make daily report of incoming call and outgoing call
-Make sure meeting rooms are clean before using
-Make monthly staff birthday report
-Order Birthday cake
-Control House Hold
-Make house hold report
-Check physical stock
-Make payment request
-Make monthly report (stock in and out)
-Refill drink every morning
-Other task assigned by supervisor
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Customer Service
** A Singapore investor is looking for hardworking and honest drivers- Driver who meets the requirements will take care of a car fully paid by the investor- Driver pays for gas and weekly rentals to investor company
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |General Work