Producing policy-relevant research, either in-house or by contracting out, is an important part of IDP work. CDC is therefore looking to recruit a Research Manager to identify, implement and manage an annual research agenda and support IDP Secretariat staff in formulating industrial policy.
• Greeting and Welcoming customers entering the office and accompany them to correct destination • Handle all daily incoming & outgoing calls and transfer to destination • Delivering information to customers on all services • Fast transfer information • Administer the receiving all documents or parcels then deliver to destination immediately with proper note. • Received direct incoming call and transferring to each department • Prepare the necessary documents for recruitment and selection process. • Organize meeting necessary equipment • Maintain security. • Assist planning and preparing Schedule meeting room • Determine allocations of stuff, supplies, materials and equipment. • Daily office over view and keep clean • records all clients and visitor’s information to office • Prepare report on processing work daily, weekly and monthly • Other tasks assign by HR & CEO.
• Provide consultation services to address potential clients' interest establishing suitablity of the potential clients' visa. Consultation will mainly be by email, telephone, and face-to-face meeting • Present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients • Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity • Identify sales prospects and contact prospects • Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge • Establish and maintain current clients and potential clients relationships • Identify and resolve client concerns • Pro-actively monitor changes to various immigration regulations • Provide regular follow up on enquiries received • Any other relevant duty as assigned by Manager to assist with smooth operations of the organization • Travel opportunities to conduct, partake, and attend in seminars
- Check bills & prepare Petty Cash payment - Check & collect daily Sale Report - Cash collection and site visit - Well manage accounting documents in file - Issue all accounting documents (Invoice, debit note...) - Prepare the Account Receivable and Account Payable - Monthly and yearly tax declaration - Daily and monthly report to supervisor or manager - Dealing with government officers if it is required - Prepare and ensure that all paper works and calculation are accurately calculated including calculation of payroll tax and social security fund contribution and payroll - Check and ensure that all supporting documents and information are enough for business tax preparation and declaration - Ensure all Client’s business tax preparation and submission on timely manner - To submit clients’ tax forms at GDT - Bank processing including withdraw and deposit - Ensure all invoices are issued accurately and on timely manner - Ensure all payments are received on time from the client - Prepare and Review yearly tax return such as TOP and other tax (Patent tax...) - Support other jobs required by account supervisor.
• Greeting customers/ visitor, Answers telephone in a professional manner • Received direct incoming call and transferring to each department • Prepare the necessary documents for recruitment and selection process. • Create form as required. • Organize meeting necessary equipment • Maintain security. • Assist planning and preparing Schedule meeting room • Determine allocations of stuff, supplies, materials and equipment. • Daily office over view • Keep office clean and tidy • Prepare magazine desk • Keep records of clients and visitor’s information to office • Prepare report on processing work daily, weekly and monthly • Other tasks assign by Operation manager
• Check bills & prepare Petty Cash payment • Check & collect daily Sale Report • Prepare bank reconciliation & banking operation. • Post transactions into QuickBooks. • Prepare payment schedule • Support other jobs required by Finance Manager or Management team.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities Summary of job responsibilities for managing a retail store. Coordinates the shipping of goods, sets up displays, and assists customers and staff during business hours. Admin/HR and Customer Service • Manage and supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness • Complete store administration and Ensure adherence to legal policies and procedures • Maintain relationships with employees, partners, vendors, suppliers • Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures • Dealing with customer queries, complaints and all issues. • Liaising with head office and other tasks assigned Stock and Store Management • Decide appropriate quantities of items to stock • Carry out stock management operations in line with set product/retail policies and procedures • Ensure pricing are corrected and displayed on all products • Ensure merchandise and shelves are cleaned and ready to be displayed. • Maintain standards quality, customer service, store's cleanliness • Maintain accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to set standards • Waste, Damage and Expire management Sale and Marketing strategy • Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards. • Maximizing profitability and setting, meeting sales targets, including staff motivation • Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability • Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities Wholesale Manager responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic of wholesale activities for an entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. You also organizes the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods. In this role you will ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. You may also be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods Sale and Marketing • Supervise and guide Wholesale staff in their daily work • Daily reports about wholesale activities to General Manager • Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities, • Engage with suppliers, purchasing department and production team to ensure proper service level agreement delivery • Analyze the market in order to work out annual sales forecast and monthly marketing activities plan together with General Manager • Understand customers’ needs and maintain positive customer relations at all times • Determine what goods sell best to commercial businesses and consumers • Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives by offering customer-service standards • Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements and competitor's strengths and weaknesses Stock and Distribution management • Manage stock and Ensure goods are stored properly and at the right temperature • Decide appropriate quantities of items to stock • Conduct assessment of supply chain to identify risks and develop solutions useful in minimizing losses • Develop inventory control models that promote lower cost of sales, shorter lead times, and reduced stock levels • Maintain accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to set standards • Waste, Damage and Expire
• Execute activities stipulated in the sales plan & company’s strategy. • Responsible and accountable in building the business in the assigned area by establishing relationship with outlets and ensuring that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, pricing, merchandising, volume, margin, freshness and quality of products are achieved. • Execute brand and trade programs as per cycle plan instruction to achieve company’s objectives. • Ensure daily sales visit routine are carried out according to sales guidelines. • Build strong relationship with customers and ensure optimal service level. • Constant gathering of market intelligence and trade information for decision making.
• Implement and execute activities stipulated in the sales plan & company’s strategy. • Responsible and accountable in building the business in the assigned area by establishing relationship with outlets and ensuring that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, pricing, merchandising, volume, margin, freshness and quality of products are achieved. • Implement brand and trade programs as per cycle plan instruction to achieve company’s objectives. • Constant gathering of market intelligence and trade information for decision making. • Manage sales subordinates and distributors to achieve distribution targets. • Daily monitoring of sales and distribution performance to ensure targets are met. • Undertake initiatives to plan sales promotional activities/campaigns to strengthen commercial position. • Provide training and development plan for subordinates.
• Execute activities stipulated in the marketing brand plan & company’s strategy to ensure brand objectives are achieved. • Assist in the development of brand communication strategy both Above-The-Line (ATL) and Below-The-Line (BTL) campaigns, POS development & brand experience activations. • Assist in digital and social media marketing execution, campaigns and FB management. • Assist in producing market assessments, sales reports, evaluating advertising proposals, executing ground promotions and interpreting research findings to translate consumer insights into innovative brand building initiatives. • Monitor external agencies to ensure activities are timely delivered according to budget. • Copywriting and press release management.
-Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies -Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies -Documents dental care services by charting in patient records -Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping Information confidential.
- ត្រូវមានអាយុចាប់ពី18-30ឆ្នាំ - ឧស្សាហ៏ព្យាយាម មានទំនួលខុសត្រូវ និយាយស្តីទន់ភ្លន់ - ចេះភាសាជាតិ និង អង់គ្លេសប្រើការបាន - មានបទពិសោធន៏ការងារកាន់តែប្រសើរ វេនធ្វើការ 07:00 – 17:00 នឹង 11:00 – 20:00
- Research and build up customer database - Conduct sales calls with customers - Consult and persuade customers regarding the benefits of an POS System - Assist customers in resolving problems occured by the system - Making sales plan and report to Managers Salary: Negotiable (Hight Salary) Work Schedule: 8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM Monday - Friday Holiday: Sunday / National Holidays Benefit: Incentive / 13th month salary / Salary Increase / Friendly Boss
-Design and implement department policies and procedures -Organize office operations and procedures -Control correspondences -Liaise with other offices / departments -Admin. related databases -Administer contracts and highly confidential documents -Administration letter (In & Out-documents) -Purchase products -Handle proper record of data -Supplier management -Communication with all suppliers