Primary Responsibilities: - Responsible for developing business growth and achieving sales, profit and assigned targets. - Accountable for budget control, negotiation of favourable terms and effective utilisation of funds to achieve financial targets. - Generates sales leads through personal, professional and external networks. - Presents, negotiates and sells Online Media’s products to prospective agency and direct clients, typically pitching to executives, media planners and marketing managers. - Participates in promotional events such as trade shows and seminars. - Craft responses to RFPs, proposals and contracts. - Develop and implement innovative and effective sales strategies to assist each team members to achieve its annual, quarterly and monthly sales and other assigned targets. - Conduct weekly or monthly Business Reviews with the assigned team members to improve performance. - Establish a high level of rapport with current and potential clients as well as provide accurate and timely information for decision making purposes. - Conduct regular sales analysis to evaluate sales effectiveness and identify business opportunities to grow the business. - Cultivate relationships with key opinion leaders and build strong network across the online media industry. - Work with other members of the regional team to anticipate respond to a variety of business needs. - To carry out additional task / work as required by the management
Prepare daily accounting-Assist HR/Administration-Prepare monthly payroll; control stock holding-Follow up payment with clients-Issuing invoice/vouchers and settle payment with clients-Prepare documentation; receipts; and office equipment
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:- Use InDesign and the full Adobe Creative Suite, as well as MS Word & PowerPoint to create compellingdesigns for print and web-based materials for public and specific audiences- Coordinate with project-based staff to design and format technical reports, monographs, and otherproject print materials and translate those materials into web features- Develop web banners and other graphics for VCSL- Coordinate with Communications team to design and format corporate materials, including brochures,marketing fliers, and booth displays to best represent VCSL- Develop or update social media platform landing page design and formats- Design email newsletters, develop HTML pages- Create web-based multimedia features- Manage printers including costing and quality oversight + LOCATIONVCSL is located at #464, Street 1966, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmei, Khan Sen SokInterested candidates should submit their resumes including the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org- Your CV in PDF- A cover letter explaining to us why you are the right candidate for the job- Portfolio attached in PDF (Student portfolio work is acceptable)You will receive an email confirming the selection and will be asked to bring in the soft copy of digital filesof previous work for review by the following:- 1 Illustrator file- 1 Photoshop file and the original to demonstrate editing skills- 1 In design package
• ស្វែងរកនិងកំណត់អតិថិជនគោលដៅ • រៀបចំការណាត់និងចុះជួបអតិថិជនដោយផ្ទាល់ • ពន្យល់ណែនាំ នូវទំនិញនិងសេវាកម្មរបស់ក្រុមហ៊ុនដល់អតិថិជន • ស្វែងយល់ពីតំរូវការរបស់អតិថិជន • រៀបចំផែនការ និងយុទ្ធសាស្រ្តលក់ដើម្បីធានាអោយបាននូវគោលដៅលក់របស់ក្រុមហ៊ុន • ពង្រីកសក្តានុពលទីផ្សារអោយកាន់តែធំទូលាស • រៀបចំរបាយការណ៍ប្រចាំ ថ្ងៃ និងសប្តាហ៍ • យកចិត្តទុកដាក់និងធ្វើបច្ចុប្បន្នភាពពត៌មានថ្មីៗដល់អតិថិជន • បំពេញភារកិច្ចចាំបាច់ផ្សេងៗដែលត្រូវបានប្រគល់ដោយថ្នាក់ដឹកនាំ
-Accounting bookkeeping -Monthly account reconciliations -Prepare client’s monthly financial reports per guidelines -Monthly tax preparation -Administrative task with GDT and MOC -Perform other related duties will be assigned by manager
- To assist in preparing the fiscal and administrative requirements. - To support in doing monthly closing of financial statements. - Record the invoices and manages related payment processes. - To coordinate internal and external audits, and document. - To Prepare financial document such as invoice, bills and accounts payable and receivable - To reconcile cash, banking, and verifying balance in account books and rectifying discrepancies. - To record office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget. - To manage day to day transactions and entering financial information into SAP. - To do report on debtors and creditors. - To do others related task as assign by Chief Accountant.
- Strong commitment, honest and perfection in work - Provide timely and professional maintenance and implement of ATM projects nationwide and overseas - Monitor recurring scheduling of preventive maintenance - Monitor case aging to ensure problems are under control and resolved on time and write reports to direct supervisor and customers - Monitor shift standby in the city and provinces - Must commit to certify the certificates require for the work - Be on time in providing the complete service ticket to call center team - Be pro-active, friendly and professional in providing services support to customers - Be able to provide support 24/7 to the team and customers
- Visit customer or prospect at least 05 meeting per day. - Identifying and qualifying prospect, and then convert them to become our customers. - Generate/explore the business opportunities in the assigned industry. - To do direct sell by selling our company products, services and solutions to the prospects and customer in the assigned industry. - To effectively implement an overall sales plan and strategy for company products and services pricing, customers services industry. - Accomplish products sales targets by securing existing business and develop new business at minimal cost. - Commit to certify sales certification for all the key products/solutions which applicable to sell in assigned industry. - Be on top of market and competitors’ information in the assigned industry and report information to your Supervisor or Manager. - Provide the sales report such as Weekly sales call plan, Sales forecast, Win-lost report and daily activities to your Supervisor or Manager. - Use our internal CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to update all customers contact, sales opportunities and competitor activities. - To deliver the world-class service to our customers. - Maintain and keep our company professionalism of all what you are going to do. - Follow company rules, policy and procedures and take appropriate care of company equipment and fix assets. - Perform other tasks as assign by supervisor or manager.
Roles & Responsibilities: Assist by recommending some guidelines Check loan application Review and support loan operation and loan review Report to management with an objective of loan quality Review loan documentation regarding to loan reject, loan renew and new loan Take site-visit of business premise/ collateral to verify loan application Prepare monthly loan assessment classification by type of industries, customers, proposal, and interest rate Conduct training courses of loan policy Suggest and recommend some techniques of non-performing loan to take effective measures Other tasks assigned by management
- Hiring staff - Maintaining quality control procedures - Ensuring site safety by making safety inspections - Problem solving - Sourcing materials - Checking and preparing reports for clients - Monitoring progress of the project -Liaising with clients or the client’s representatives to update on progress - Keeping staff motivated and focussed
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support - Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules - Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources - Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives - Receive and report on all sales leads - Supervise sales representatives and assistants - Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions - Work with sales team when closing sales - Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics Meet all sales quotas and goals Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
Sales Planner: - Develops strategies for sales team - Generate standard sales report - Suggest effective ideas to increasing sale volume - Performing research - Identifying sales trends - Preparing proposals - Creating and delivering presentations. - Partner with a sales or marketing team to ensure the marketing campaign aligns with the department’s sales goals. Marketing Planner - Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. - Review company growth opportunities by determining new product potential for customers and evaluate risks. - Preparing reports and making presentation about marketing strategies to management board - Checking and following up the effectiveness of marketing staffs' and marketing department's performance - Execute product marketing launch process, strategize on market positioning, value propositions to facilitate communication and sales presentations. - Review and suggest effective content and design for monthly facebook posting schedule and other marketing materials. - Checking and analyzing monthly sales data for improving marketing strategies; - Develop product-marketing strategy with Director of Sales & Marketing. - Lead team to implement New Product Market Launch plans with sales materials and promotional elements to increase sales of new and current products. - Develop comprehensive situation analysis including competitor, regional and corporate SWOT analysis. - Encouraging the new creative marketing ideas for developing marketing advertisements - Manage in-depth insight on market’s competitive landscape. - Translates business and brand objectives into a clearly articulated marketing strategy and develops that strategy into an actionable and integrated marketing plan - Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies - Ex
- Maintain and repair electrical work, mechanical work, Manage to all material for work at site - Manage to team at work place - Design shop drawing, layout plan and overall of part MEP of Building - Provide and revise BOQ of part MEP work - Coordinate with site team and Purchasing team for prepare schedule - Solve issued at site work and other task signed by Manager - Training about safety management for work at site - Raise scope work for project that we ready put in plan - Responding to Installation mechanical pipe line work , drainage system, electrical system and water system at site work - Comment and follow up team work to project complete on time - Project planning and monitor to all contractor to ensure project complete on time - Strong Commitment and leadership - Honest-working and team work - Working with positive, flexible, creative and self-confidence - Checking and Revising plans with understanding - Responsibilities works and respecting work time - Having knowledge with MEP skill and MEP program - Other works
- Prepare schedule for maintenance work to ensure asset at site work well - Manage to all material for work at site - Manage to team at work place - Design shop drawing, layout plan and overal of part MEP of Building - Provide and revise BOQ of work - Coordinate with site team and Purchasing team for prepare schedule - Solve issued at site work and other task signed by Manager - Provide project schedule and work progress such as weekly report and monthly report - Training about safety management for work at site - Raise scope work for project that we ready put in plan - Responding to all construction at site work - Comment and follow up team work to project complete on time - Project planning and monitor to all contractor to ensure project complete on time - Strong Commitment and leadership - Honest-working and team work - Working with positive, flexible, creative and self-confidence - Responding to interact with project manager for clarification in architectural - Conducting regular job site inspections - Checking and Revising plans with understanding - Responsivities works and respecting work time - Having knowledge with construction skill and program - Other works
+ Assistant Admin - Handle daily personnel & office administrations duties being assigned - Assist in recruitment process and other related jobs - Personnel record maintenance (payroll, leave, attendance, appraisals, etc.) - Organize staff activities including trainings and leisure activities - Manage security, safety and maintenance for office - Record and report daily and monthly attendant report -Other duties will be assigned by Manager + Assistant Acc -Book keeping -Post transaction into Quick Book system - Monthly cutting off/day to day accounting work (Invoicing / Recording) -Taxation Work -Issuing invoice/vouchers and settle payment with clients -Prepare documentation -Cash management -Banking transaction handing -Other task by Director