- Analyze customer's business process and provide appropriate systems solutions; - Develop necessary product modifications to satisfy client's needs - Identify gaps, issues, and work around solutions - Implement and support customers using POS System - Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze and solve software problems - Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements - Work self-directed and independently
+ Assistant Admin - Handle daily personnel & office administrations duties being assigned - Assist in recruitment process and other related jobs - Personnel record maintenance (payroll, leave, attendance, appraisals, etc.) - Organize staff activities including trainings and leisure activities - Manage security, safety and maintenance for office - Record and report daily and monthly attendant report -Other duties will be assigned by Manager + Assistant Acc -Book keeping -Post transaction into Quick Book system - Monthly cutting off/day to day accounting work (Invoicing / Recording) -Taxation Work -Issuing invoice/vouchers and settle payment with clients -Prepare documentation -Cash management -Banking transaction handing -Other task by Director
- Control goods receipt, and key in System. - Issue invoice and collect the payment - Review and verify invoices and check all requests. - Making the payroll for staffs- Posting invoices into system.- Set invoices up for payment. To check and follow up payment of each customer- Reconcile accounts payable transaction.- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.- Maintain vendor files.- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.- Prepare monthly reports.- Assist with month end closing.- Control all daily income and expend in the company- To contact customers in relation to their payment inquiries. - To update the payment status of customers.- To Call and fix appointment for collector with customer.- Rectification of all customer complaints communicated through verbal, written or other channels- To make the customers aware and understand about the company and its offerings- To Build relationship with the customer and maintain it in long run.- Perform other duties as assigned from management of the Company.
- Responsible for preparing of monthly tax declaration- Annual Tax return preparation- Issue tax invoices - Issue receipt of all tax payment- Involve in the accounting meeting and discussion especially in taxation - Prepare accounting reports- Other relevant task given by the manager
- sales team and leading of sales team for sale activities.- Managing, coordinating and motivating sales team to achieve required sales targets.- to implement process, procedures and fools to maximize productivity and sale performance.- to plan, develop and execute sale and marketing strategies.- provide support and guidance to sale team in various sale functions.
- Assist on daily communication with customers directly.- Arranging advertising methods to promote Metfone products.- Assist on business sharing leaflets and presentations to customer.- Arranging selling place (Booth) and finding place for selling goods. - Follows up with customers to inquire which necessary.- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Build a good relationship with customers- Gather all market information and report to sales manager.- Focuses to market strength for existing customers and open new account.- Good understanding of problem solving with customer. - Follow up for payment collection.- Collaborates with sales manager to develop sales strategies.- Other jobs which assigned by sales manager.
•Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances •Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations • Coordinate the monthly book close • Manage Accounts Payable• Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit • Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns • Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls • Special projects as required
JOB ID: NO-FY16-F034Position: Marketing Officer Location: National Office, Phnom Penh. Salary & Benefit Package: 688 USD – 860 USD Dependent on professional experienced and qualificationsI. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITIONThe Marketing Officer is responsible for coordinating all marketing activities of the marketing team and executes new marketing strategies aimed at increasing the diversity of funds available from new income sources.II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES • Develop and support strategy for local supporter engagement that lays the ground work for future local fundraising and local resource generation.• Develop the planning of annual strategic and operation plan for marketing campaign.• Coordinating and execute strategic marketing campaigns and events.• Assist leveraging the new promotion tools, e.g. social media, new TV channels to achieve the business growth.• Build relationship with working partners and sponsors to support marketing campaign.• Supporting the in-house marketing and creative services team by coordinating and collating content.• Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.• Keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by other nonprofits and corporations.• Fostering strong relationships with potential local supporters and major donors.• Maintaining donor portfolios and manage CRM database.
- Responsible for the entire aspect of HR works in the company- Initiate, plan and propose to management for new business strategies in term of Human Resource Management- Develop the HR policies for company- Oversee the implementation of the company rules and regulations by staff- Staff benefit and welfare management - Liaise with relevant government entity on compliance with relevant law- Staff training and personal development management - Other relevant tasks required from time to time
-Meet old customers and new customers-Handle customer complaints, questions and issues-Maintain good relationship and increase customers confidential-Follow up with all case pending and make sure customer is satisfies-Assist in delivery order-Promote/sell our products, service , and solutions across all industries-Perform other duties assigned by Managers
- Assist to make sale reports to the Operations Manager.- Assist to Finding new clients and Prepare sales proposals.- Find new client and presentation with them is a need.- Assist prepare and keep the master plans of the products.- Keep record on the correspondence with the clients.- Renewing the client contract.- Record sales activities in detail.- Others assignment assign by Manager or directly from Chairman & CEO