Outstanding City Construction Co.,Ltd
1. 工程助理 1 名 Engineer Assistant 1 post-語言:中文、英文、柬文 聽說寫流利(can listen, speak, write to Chinese, English and khmer)-電腦:辦公軟件 Microsoft Office(Word、Excel、AutoCAD...)-自備交通工具(having own transport)2. 機電工程師 1 名 Electrical Engineer 1 post-語言:中文、英文、柬文 聽說寫流利(can listen, speak, write to Chinese, English and khmer)-電腦:辦公軟件 Microsoft Office(Word、Excel、AutoCAD...)-有 2 年相關工作經驗 2 years work experience-自備交通工具(having own transport)3. 土木工程師 1 名 Civil Engineer 1 post-語言:中文、英文、柬文 聽說寫流利(can listen, speak, write to Chinese, English and khmer)-電腦:辦公軟件 Microsoft Office(Word、Excel、AutoCAD...)-有 2 年相關工作經驗 2 years work experience-自備交通工具(having own transport)4. 銷售助理 1 名 Sale Assistant 1 post-語言:中文、柬文 聽說寫流利 (can listen, speak, write to Chinese, khmer)-電腦:辦公軟件 Microsoft Office(Word、Excel...)-自備交通工具(having own transport)
ML INTIMATE APPAREL (CAMBODIA) .,LTD
(Manufacturing / Production)
- Bachelor degree in field related - Male or Female- Open to all local and expat- At least 8 years with garment is preferably intimate apparel- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word & PowerPointFluent and conversational English Skill and Chinese language will be advantage
1. Operation Assistant : 1 Position, Male (Based in PPSEZ) : 2 Positions, Male and Female (Based in PP, can speak Chinese)Duties and Responsibilities:- Tracking Import/ Export shipment progress- Monitoring shipment from loading to arrival in destination.- All shipping advise/ Pre-alert with supporting docs are printed out and properly filed and accurate- Ensuring that all shipments been handled with smooth situation for export and special instruction- Contact with carrier to get booking and release booking to customer
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
(NGO / Non Profit / Social Service)
** Working place Phnom Penh main project office(Located in National Maternal and Child health Center)** Job Description:1. Support JICA Japanese experts in all implementation process of project activities (Activity planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting) in Phnom Penh/Kampong Cham and Svay Rieng provinces under supervision of JICA experts.2. Support JICA Japanese experts technically from view point of medicine, nursing and midwifery.3. Coordinate and communicate with Cambodian-side stakeholders and JICA experts to have activity smoothly.4. Interpret in Khmer-English in conferences, meetings, and site visits, when necessary.5. Support JICA Japanese experts to collect information and communicate outside agencies on the Project activities.6. Delegate the responsibility of Japanese JICA experts in terms of communication with outside agencies and office matters except financial issues during the absence of JICA Japanese experts from Phnom Penh main office.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial
• Supports, follows, and carries out the company vision, mission statement, and values• Assists with overseeing the management and daily operations • Supervise direct reports and develop productive relationships with all levels of staff• Conduct market research and prepare statistical reports• Assists with implementing a system to evaluate staff, conducts performance evaluations on staff, handles and resolves any personnel problems, and terminates staff appropriately when necessary• Performs administrative requirements, such as completing necessary forms, reports, etc., and submitting as required• Participates in relevant management company meetings• Performs other duties as assigned-Please bring in resume to New World Office, No 288. St 1003 Borey Piphup Thmey (Off Street Mong Rithy) for fastest response or send to the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial
- Assist in monitoring staff attendance system and report- Record and report leave management- Keep and prepare staff files, CV, contact and information- Assist in staff’s evaluation and appraisal- Assist administrative tasks- Follow up student for document - Assist in processing students’ document to ministry- Other tasks assign by supervisor
Anantara Angkor Resort and Spa
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
++ KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESPlease note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:• To provide effective administrative support for the department, completing all activities to the required standard, and in a timely manner.• To assist all other members of the department – both executives and Non executives - in the performance of their professional duties, particularly by completing administrative support tasks on their behalf.• To ensure that all callers to the hotel are answered in a professional manner, and that their queries are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible.• Organisation of and attendance at hotel meetings, and the efficient coordination of all logistical and support activities • Efficient processing of mail, faxes and other written communications on behalf of the hotel• Ensuring that all hotel assets and equipment are cared for and looked after.