- Comprehensive knowledge of check in & check out procedure, greeting, verifying guest booking and bills. - Ability to in charge afternoon shift with smooth flow or work. - Strong service standard skills. - Ability to multi task and manage time effectively. - Good organisational skills.
• ធ្វើការពេញម៉ោង មាន 3 វេន : - វេលាព្រឹក 6:00 ព្រឹក - 3:00 ល្ងាច - វេលាល្ងាច 3:00 ល្ងាច - 11:00 យប់ - វេលាយប់ 10:00 យប់ - 6:00 ព្រឹក • ចំនួនគ្មានកំណត់ • ផុតកំណត់ទទួលពាក្យៈ គ្មានកំណត់ - រាល់ការងារទាំងអស់ត្រូវរាយការណ៏ទៅកាន់ប្រធានក្រុមនិងធ្វើការនៅជិតជាមួយប្រធានក្រុម។ - ប្រាក់ខែពី $130-200$ បន្ទាប់ពីធ្វើការសាកល្បងចំនួន៩០ថ្ញៃ ប្រាក់ខែនឹងត្រូវបានគេធ្វើការវាយតំលៃម្តងទៀត។ * តួនាទីនិងការទទួលខុសត្រូវៈ • Make clipping path and masking (we don’t do much for clip/mask here. We do most retouching) • Photography retouching: cleaning, skin retouch, change background. o Remove only prominent disturbing creases if it was not from movement o Remove big spots, pimples, birthmarks on skin. o Remove dirt, dust and fluff, photo helps, dummy…etc. o Liquefy the outline to look natural (model + cloth) o Create symmetrical by liquefying o Put neck part into front, make natural shadow (in clip) o Create a shadow for Model feet o Create a transparent background or adjust the background to follow the requirement from customer. • Colo correction: o Adjust skin colour, background, cloth to follow the examples.
- ក្រុមហ៊ុន ប្រេងម៉ាសុីន រថយន្ត និងម៉ូតូ - មិនមានបទពិសោធន៍ក៍អាចដាក់ពាក្យបាន - ផ្នែកលក់ទាំង2ភេទ អាយុពី18ឆ្នាំដល់35ឆ្នាំ - ប្រាក់ខែ 180$-500$ - ឈប់បុណ្យធំៗឬអាចទទួលបានប្រាក់បន្ថែមពីលើ - ធ្វើការពីថ្ងៃច័ន្ទដល់ថ្ងៃសៅរ៏ ចូល 8:00am ព្រឹកចេញ 5:00pm ល្ងាច - សំរាក1ម៉ោង ម៉ោង12:00pmដល់1:00pm
* The ERP Consultant will work with Enterprise Resource. Planning (ERP) systems users at all levels throughout the organisation and its partners Cooperative. The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the ERP systems software and related database schema. Will design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the ERP systems. Note* Employee will get full training 3 month in the period of probation. * Responsibility: 1. Perform as a member of an application support team for ERP systems users throughout the organization and its partners. 2. Work with ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup. 3. Assist ERP systems users with data conversion. 4. Thoroughly understand ERP database schema. 5. Assist with testing new releases of ERP systems prior to use in a production environment. 6. Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP systems users. 7. Thoroughly understand ERP security subsystem in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels throughout the organisation and its partners. 8. Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes. 9. Work as a Systems Analyst with knowledgeable persons throughout the Agency and its partners to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions. 10. Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users. 11. Design, develop and maintain reports used by technical staff and ERP systems users. 13. Other duties as assigned.
- Comprehensive knowledge of check in & check out procedure, greeting, verifying guest booking and bills. - Ability to in charge afternoon shift with smooth flow or work. - Ability to lead, supervise and motivate team. - Strong service standard skills. - Ability to multi task and manage time effectively. - Good organisational skills.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment - Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.) - Cook food in various utensils or grilles - Check food while cooking to stir or turn - Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served - Keep a sanitised and orderly environment in the kitchen - Ensure all food and other items are stored properly - Check quality of ingredients - Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.