***Product Research and Development: a. To understand the local construction methodology, trends, technologies, products and system through regular site surveys. b. Propose the new products within the Group product range based on the construction methodology surveys. c. To assist group technical team in HQ by providing local requirement, practices and specifications for the new product development. d. To understand the local government authority’s requirements /process flow on new construction development. e. To understand the local code of practice, standard regulations for the products and system. f. Perform other work-related duties as deemed necessary by the Group Technical Manager. ***Product Training and Knowledge Enhancement: a. Ensure all sales executives/Engineers and procurement officer well equipped with technical knowledge of their product ranges through the product knowledge enhancement training. b. Responsible for development and update of training materials information, documents and training modules. c. Responsible to Conduct class room training for Sales and procurement department d. Responsible for the continuous improvement of training courses/modules based the feedback from training participants. ***Product Demand Analysis : a. To provide the forecasting of the product ranges in the whole market though the technical studies. b. To create a model project based on project info and to find out the product demand in upcoming year for all type of projects. c. Do continuous improvements on analysing method by adding data to get the more accurate values ***Product Engineering and Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA&QC): a. Responsible for Preparation, revision and maintenance of technical documents, including product drawings, method of statements, test reports and review documents for revisions. b. To ensure the products and system accordance to authority/ statutory board requirements. c. Maintain certification and compliance of the existing......
1. Solicits new product prospects through Project Information, existing customer's recommendation and other sources which provide regular updates on construction projects 2. Evaluates customer's behavior and buying patterns in order to appropriately draft quotation to maximize the possibility of securing the deal 3. Collects and collates background and ongoing project information of new customers to better facilitate credit approval 4. Administers proper planning of visiting schedules in advance to achieve maximum customer visits per week 5.Builds rapport with existing customers to achieve continuous support by constantly monitoring their progress and attending to their needs 6. Monitors and follows up long overdue payments, may proceed legal procedures if deem necessary 7. Analyzes daily, weekly and monthly reports which assist in sales. 8. Plans and executes all necessary actions derived from the reports . 9. Performs other ad hoc duties assigned by Sales Manager.
** Education and Training : - Degree holder – Administration, Law or Management. - C-TPAT Training / Social Accountability Training / Safety Training / First Aid Training Course., etc - Knowledge computer in MS Word-Excel. - Good interpersonal skill. ** Compliance working experience: - Social Compliance i.e. WRAP, SA8000, Know & Understand Cambodia’s Labour Law and HR & Adm. Knowledge Have the practical knowledge to work with MoLVT, ILO, GMAC, Audit Facilities, workers representative and unionist. - Brand Protection - C-TPAT - Social Compliance - Health & Safety - EMS – Mold Assessment - Other :- I. ISO 9001 Quality Management System(QMS) II. ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)
** Education working experience: 1. To organize and coordinate activities relating recruitment process for day-to-day operation of Human Resources Department 2. Update recruitment status and headcount projection 3. Provide orientation/induction course for newly recruited workers-employees 4. Prepare and submit legal documents in compliance with apprenticeship status required by law 5. Prepare and submit work related accident and health care insurance with relevant institutions 6. Key in personal information of new workers-employees into Human Resources Management System 7. Review employment contract of workers-employees and submit it with consultation to concerned departments 8. Prepare and submit In and Out movement report of workers-employee. 9. Record daily attendance report for all departments and provide it to related department once requested. 10. Submit OT application to MoLVT and Arrange for medical check-up for local and foreign staff. 11. Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Analysing Financial Performance, - Financial Records, Financial reporting - Assisting in the preparation of budgets - Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions - Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams - Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters - Perform other task assigned by manager
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations - Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans - Communicate and keep up on any update with Regulator on matters regarding internal audit - Make sure the practice and reporting of internal audit follow the regulation of Regulator - Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc - Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process - Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement - Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings - Able to handle pressure and tight deadline - Maintain open communication with management and audit committee - Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum - Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions - Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance
1. Coordinate with QC team and all sections for the standard inspection procedure on every style; make sure the instant corrective action plan for GMT after “Q” reject is in place. 2. Update Sewing plan to all 32 Sewing line. 3. Update all material status into production planning 4. Follow up shipment schedule 5. Headcount sewing line report 6. Production Material request 7. Advise the final rejected qty from Lines to QA/QC 8. Corrective Action Plan 9. Broken Needle Report. 10. Check the line before they start working what are the problems that cannot meet the target. 11. Inform lines to arrange garment in line for QC inspection 12. Perform any other duties as assigned by the management from time to time
• To plan production, control and monitor the production of any item, quantity. And defined quality In times of need • To supervise employees, and manufacturing processes are working efficiently. • To control and supervise the performance of production systems to comply company policies • To coordinate with the operating management level employees. Navigation and feedback to the management of the proposed class action. Or adopt a policy requiring management to identify, acknowledge and operational practices. • To planning, organizing, directing and controlling the activities of the production function which combines the internal and external resources. • Production Input/Out put management • Production Yield & KPIs management, department & personal • Lines control operation and maintenance • Production cost control and improvement • Teams target setup and control, base an department set up • People management and productivities control • Goal at interpersonal skills • Staffs improvement and training • 5s & Housekeeping and safety • Update performance by daily, monthly and yearly
• Keep all Licenses, Certificates (Environmental, Tax, or others), Permits, and Legal Agreements for our 2 Legal Companies, our 2 Plants up to date. Maintain and Report the status of all these items. • Review all Legal Agreements/Contracts in all Departments of the company and ensure that they are in compliance with prevailing Government Laws. If needed liase with Legal Department of our Headquarters and/or Legal Consultant firms; • Keep all Licenses, and Insurance policies updated for company owned vehicles; • Arrange for Visa, Stay Permits and other needed permits for Expatriates; • Performs duties assigned by the Country Manager;