• Monthly Tax submission (includes all VAT, Salaries Tax & WHT) to GDT • Yearly Annual Tax Return to GDT • Liaise with GDT Tax Auditors for Yearly Audit and feedback to Tan Chong HQ Group Tax (Leong Moh Jyee) and listen to advice from Group Tax Dept. • Supervise TCEAS Cambodia staff on Day to Day pertaining to Tax issue/matter. • Translate the GDT Tax letter/Re-assessment for HQ/Group Tax Dept. • Oversee the accounting/tax related matter for TCEAS Cambodia and advise HQ staff for any tax changes from time to time. • Help TCEAS Cambodia to appeal the incorrect GDT Tax Reassessments and work together with Group Tax Dept • Report to HQ / Group Tax Dept from time to time if that is any Tax issues.
- Keep all records of the company daily income and expense - Make financial arrangements for payments - Prepare financial statements - Declare monthly and yearly Tax - Keep all the Accounting Documents - Contact external partners for Accounting matters - Report daily to Director or Manager - Other tasks assigned by Manager
Creative Translation Service Co., Ltd is a leading professional and legally registered company which has been rated as one of the best and most well-known companies across the country and the rest of the world highly recommended, recognized and supported by UNCEF LTA No. 42407907, UN agencies, local and international NGOs, companies, law firms, governmental institutions, ministries, embassies, universities, valued clients and customers from all walks of life in terms of our provision of professional, punctual and quality translation and interpreting services, including but not limited to various main languages being highly needed such as Khmer, English, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Dutch, Polish, Burmese, Malaysian, Indonesian, etc. In response to its customer requirements and in a bid to expand its nationwide and global scope of work, coverage and services, Creative Translation Service Co., Ltd is currently looking for Two Professional Chinese-Khmer-English In-house Translators, Two Professional Khmer-English In-house Translators, Professional Japanese-Khmer-English Freelance Translators, Korean-Khmer-English Freelance Translators and French-Khmer Freelance Translators
Present the program to international school Planning about campaigns Find new customers Follow up with customers Build good relationships with customers Make marketing and sales reports Other tasked assigned by manager
Drop sample to customers Send E-mail & Quote Need to go out meet customer Presentation about product to customer Call to follow up customer & Appointment customer Prepare daily report Prepare Schedule of work.
1. Assist Manager – Technical to organize and coordinate activities relating recruitment the day-to-day operations of the HR Department. 2. Coordinate with QC team and all sections for the standard inspection procedure on every style; make sure the instant corrective action plan for GMT after “Q” reject is in place. 3. Translate from Chinese to Khmer or Khmer to Chinese 4. Update Sewing plan to all 32 Sewing line. 5. Update all material status into production planning 6. Follow up shipment schedule 7. Headcount sewing line report 8. Production Material request 9. Advise the final rejected qty from Lines to QA/QC 10. Corrective Action Plan 11. Broken Needle Report. 12. Check the line before they start working what are the problems that cannot meet the target. 13. Inform lines to arrange garment in line for QC inspection Perform any other duties as assigned by the management from time to time documents with recent photograph (4x6)
Maintaining the existing channel partners and setting up the new ones in the assigned areas/zones Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization Working toward sales and revenue targets Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the Product/Marketing team Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners. Report to the sales manager on a regular basis about his/her professional activities Perform other activities and tasks assigned by the Manager
1. Control and Train Operator 2. Control productivity to minimum NG 3. Planning monthly production 4. Repair NG 5. Control Production Record 6. Control stock raw material in line and FG stock 7. Making work instruction.
1- Cambodian citizen 2- Fluency in spoken English (Mandarin or Cantonese preferable). 3- Familiar with QA/QC in ultimate manufacturing (underwear). 4- Knowledge computer in MS Word-Excel. 5- At least 5 years experience or above in related field. 6- Able to work hard, work well with ability to effective in team. 7- Confident, self-motivated and work under pressure. 8- Good interpersonal skill. 9- Proactive and hard working. 10-Any tasks are assigned by manager.
1. Computerize payroll all workers-employees including First Payroll and Month End Payroll every month 2. Checking and verify payroll Adjustment (Addition/Deduction) 3. To prepare Tax on Salary to Finance department every month 4. To update and verify Master Salary in HRIS system 5. To prepare all related payroll reports every month 6. To update HR system refer to the labour law changes 7. Making analysis on the report if needs. 8. To prepare and record resignation & termination payment 9. To prepare and declare the payment to National Social Security Fund every month 10. Controlling attendance and absenteeism of all workers-employees 11. To input and record all kinds of leaves in the HRIS system 12. Checking all leaves that have applied by the workers-employees and reconciliation 13. Checking Overtime payment of all workers-employees every month 14. To control day to day workers-employees movement 15. Checking daily attendance for timekeeping is accurately encoded and timely updated; liaise with respective If interested, please submit CV, study record and any relevant documents with recent photograph (4x6)