Key Responsibilities and Duties The key responsibilities of the Bridge Club Agent include but are not limited to: • Ensure the smooth operation of Front Office and Concierge services to maximize guest comfort. • Participates in training of all Front Office and Concierge activities. • Checks guests in and out of the hotel/apartment/office; including groups and organized tours. • Meet and follow-up guest requests as per arrival and departure lists to ensure guests’ comfort. • Monitors the registration against in-house guests; Daily screening and checks. • Ensure all duties are completed in a timely and organized manner. (I.e. VIP list, arrivals, blocking rooms, in house bucket); communicates information to the associated departments. • Resolves guest and associate complaints and issues. • Communicates clearly with Duty Manager of daily regime at the Front Desk. • Will include rotation for night duties (Night Audits and Front Desk operations). • Understands the need and willingness to work in other related departments during peak periods as required (i.e. Housekeeping and Reservation). • Maintain professional business confidentiality.
Job Description : - First point of contact with Owners/ Residents/Tenants. - Take down feedback and complain of owner - Help to direct problem of owner to right person/department - Perform any other duties assigned by team head & management
Job Description: The key responsibilities of the Safety compliance officer (Fire Safety) include but are not limited to: • Ensuring occupational safety and environmental compliance in the workplace as per local and international regulations. • Review the Company Safety Policy & Procedures, assist in the continue development of HSE standards, rules and procedures by encouraging the adoption of industry best practices and technologies. • To conduct regular safety inspections/ audits. Make on-site corrective actions of flagrant safety violations and hazardous conditions. Stop work in progress in extremely dangerous situations. Prepare document for corrective actions in a timely manner. • To review site work request, contractor work request, and material work request. Ensuring that PTW and LOTO procedure is followed strictly. • To monitor that all personnel follow Safety Procedure and are using appropriate personal protection equipment. • To oversee Behavior Based safety programs. • Prepare Emergency Response Plan and conduct mock drill. • Ensure the investigation, recording and monitoring of HSE incidents. • To conduct weekly safety meetings and provide awareness level safety topics. • To organize Safety campaigns and Safety awareness programs. • Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training. • To do the works related or non-related on HSE as direct instructed from CTL management.
- Be responsible for the overall sales of the company and lead the sales team to achieve the sales target; - Familiar with flowerpots, potted plants and flower products sold by the company; - Be able to understand the situation of competitive products industry in the local market, and provide analysis reports and suggestions to Kunming company in time; - Be able to quickly implement the sales decisions of the head office and give feedback; - Be able to study the cost composition of the company and save costs for the company - Be able to communicate with customs clearance agencies and other agencies to handle customs clearance process, and provide optimization scheme. - 负责公司的总体销售，带领销售团队达成销售目标； - 对公司销售的花盆、盆栽、鲜花产品熟悉； - 能了解当地市场竞品行业情况，并能及时提供分析报告及建议给昆明公司； - 能快速执行总公司的销售决策并给出反馈； - 能研究公司的成本构成并能为公司节约成本 - 能沟通清关货代等机构办理清关流程，并能提供优化方案。
- Able to complete sales tasks independently; - Familiar with flowerpots, potted plants and flowers sold by the company; - Investigate competitive products in the local market and feed back the market changes to the company in time; - Quickly implement the company's sales decisions and give feedback; - Visit customers independently, negotiate and promote sales - 能独立完成销售任务； - 对公司销售的花盆、盆栽、鲜花产品熟悉； - 能了解当地市场竞品行业情况，并能及时将市场行情反馈给公司； - 能快速执行公司的销售决策并给出反馈； - 能独立拜访客户、并能进行谈判，促成销售任职要求：
• Contribute to the execution of marketing and annual sales plan. • Assist Marketing manager in managing the department’s activities, including preparing budgets and monitoring expenses. • Attend and participate in marketing operations or events to increase brand awareness. • Establish and implement advertising and promotional campaigns for products or service on various media (social, print, etc.) • Communicate with customer via media (Facebook page, website) and physical. • Collaborated with stakeholders and vendors to boost the effectiveness of marketing strategies and improve the company’s presence. • Track and record all marketing activities, implement metrics to evaluate their success and amend marketing measure when necessary. • Create and oversee the distribution and publication of content or marketing materials. • Help develop customer research databases. • Recognize, study and assess market patterns, competitor offerings and demographics to identify opportunities for promotion and growth. • Use research conclusions and analysis to determine the overall direction on upcoming marketing projects, new services or products and the overall strategy. • Closely work with product development team and finance to determine the viability of prospective markets before the product production process. • Develop and communicate through the company’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
• Daily record all revenue, expense, fixed asset, cost of goods and stock into excel file and book all of them into Odoo System. • Collect revenue by cash from cashier at shop • Keep and prepare money to top up into bank everyday • Prepare AP report to manager and director every month or day they ask • Prepare monthly tax report every month • Report daily cash, bank and income/ expense to manager • Close monthly report such as petty cash, purchase, sale, AP, Cash collection, cash deposit to bank and close supplier payment to manager and director • Corporate work with tax agency and other team in workplace • Join meeting about development shop with manager and director • Prepare bank reconciliation • Go to bank following director asks • Do other multiple jobs following manager and director wants to • Review all invoices of suppliers to mark sure correction at all before pay out • Call negotiate with vendor if manager wants to delay their payment • Scan all transaction such as invoice, quote, payment, bank slip everyday • Scan monthly tax while tax submit finish from GDT
• Opening shop, arranging table and chairs, cleaning restaurant area, and refilling necessary materials • Greeting customers and escorting customers to their tables • Presenting menu, making menu recommendations, answering customers’ question and taking customers’ order • Serving glass of water or tea • Inform customers about promotion or seasonal foods and drinks • Communicating order details to the Kitchen Staff • Serving food and beverages and providing excellent service to ensure customers’ satisfaction • Delivering checks and collecting bill payments • Carrying dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning and cleaning up tables • Maintain restaurant hygiene and tidiness • Closing shop, arranging table and chairs, cleaning restaurant area, and refilling necessary materials • Other tasks assigned by superiors.
• Setting up kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment such as knives, pans and food scales • Studying each recipe and gathering all necessary ingredients • Managing and cooking food in a timely manner • Supervising kitchen staff and assisting as needed • Studying and modifying on food’s taste to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.x. reduce salt, remove dairy) • Monitoring food stock and making orders • Checking freshness of food and discarding out-of-date items • Performing experiment existing recipes and suggest new ingredients • Performing daily check to ensure that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage • Other tasks assigned by Head Chef