1. ដឹកជញ្ជូនទំនិញជូនអតិថិជនអោយបានទាន់ពេលវេលា 2. សំអាតយានជំនិះ 3. ថែរទាំយានយន្ត 4. លើកឥវ៉ាន់ជូនភ្ញៀវ 5. ផ្តល់សេវាកម្មល្អជូនអតិថិជន 6. ការងារដទៃទៀតតាមការចាត់តាំងរបស់ប្រធានផ្ទាល់
១. ស្វែងរកអតិថិជន ២. លក់ផលិតផលទៅតាម គម្រោង ៣. ផ្តល់ការប្រឹក្សាបច្ចេកទេសដល់អតិថិជន ៤. ធ្វើរបាយការលក់
• Lead warehouse team for daily stock movement under first-come-first-out basis • Perform daily stock counting/checking • Ensure optimum inventory level, stock accuracy and quality related issues • Manage and instruct warehouse team to keep warehouse tidy and clean • Keep delivery document movement record well • Received products from suppliers • Check nearly expired product and inform to manager • Evaluate warehouse team performance • Make price label/code • Other tasks assigned by line manager
Greeting walk in customer Present and guide customer about the Car series Way smart of communicate with customer Be able to train new products coming Report Daily sale Check competitor activities or marketing strategies Sometimes also need to spot the video get high commission of closing sale High performance can be promote as a team Leader
Edit Video and Filter the videos Capture and shooting cars series, car spot etc.. Integrate the content caption to the video and design the colours Making the story words in any types of cars series Making the Video for YouTube and Facebook
* Reports directly to Executive Chinese Chef. * Responsible for the implementation, development and smooth opening of the Dim Sum Kitchen Operation. * Ensures that the Dim Sum Kitchen is managed efficiently and according to the established concept statements. * Organize food production in a cost effective and hygienic manner. * Prepare menu in accordance with quality, availability and seasonality ingredients and ensure market lists are completed on a daily and weekly basis. * Assist in formulating, coordinating and supervising all menu planning and implementation in the Dim Sum Kitchen. * Ensure food standards and presentations are maintained and continuously improved. * Together with Executive Chinese Chef be responsible for training and discipline of all Chinese Kitchen colleagues. * Use the Colleague Handbook in understanding the consistent way of Communicating Rules & Regulation to our Team. * Constantly strive to improve operating procedures. * Identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of the operations that will benefit our guests. * Identify opportunities for reducing costs without affecting the level of service or product received by our guests. * Propose, and initiate when approved, new services and products for our guests. * Assists in developing Standard & Procedures. * Being an effective listener, before acting is essential. (Seek to understand) * Controls the Effort of superior Cleanness thru out all Culinary Departments. To ensure that the Fire Life Health Safety and Security company standards and HACCP standards are maintained and carried out. They must be monitored regularly to assist in scoring 100% on the MOHG health and safety audit.
✔ Prepare and compose the Accounting policy and procedure ✔ Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports ✔ Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger account, and document business transactions ✔ Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures ✔ Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, and private funding, contracts, and grants ✔ Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness ✔ Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other ensure expenditure control ✔ Resolve accounting discrepancies ✔ Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems ✔ Interact and coordinate with external auditors in completing audits ✔ Prepare the financial statements of the company, determine if the company is making profit or not ✔ Handle with tax auditor, internal and external auditor ✔ Coordinate with other departments in the company ✔ Perform other duties as assigned related to accounting works
• Weekly/Monthly/ Yearly end report • Asset control • Petty cash control • Issue Invoice • Accountable Receiving • Balance Sheet • Monitors prepayment and monthly adjustment • Prepare daily cash book • Record payment voucher and Receipt • Check and verifies all payment voucher • Report /Send Financial statement to Director • Corresponding with local suppliers and clients • Collect payment from client • Tax Declaration and Understanding • Other duties as assigned by management
✔ Prepare and compose the Accounting policy and procedure ✔ Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports ✔ Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger account, and document business transactions ✔ Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures ✔ Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, and private funding, contracts, and grants ✔ Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness ✔ Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other ensure expenditure control ✔ Resolve accounting discrepancies ✔ Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems ✔ Interact and coordinate with external auditors in completing audits ✔ Prepare the financial statements of the company, determine if the company is making profit or not ✔ Develop the HR policy as it’s required and update the existing policy ✔ Manage the monthly employees’ payroll, and control the NSSF payment and process the document submitting to the MOL ✔ Manage the processing of the employees’ recruitment and engage with recruitment agencies ✔ Control and manage the annual performance appraisal for all department ✔ Monitor and manage the daily time in/out and attendance of employees ✔ Handle the complaints and other concerns from employees ✔ Perform other duties as assigned related to accounting works
- សិក្សាគម្រោងផែនការសាងសង់ជាមួយប្រធានក្រុម - តាមដានលើកាលបរិច្ឆេទប្រគល់ផ្ទះជូនអតិថិជន - សិក្សាលើផែនការនិងដំណាក់កាលសាងសង់យោងតាមការបរិច្ឆេទប្រគល់ផ្ទះជូនអតិថិជន - ចាត់ចែងនិងបែងចែកការងារជាមួយវិស្វករអនុវត្តក្នុងការដ្ឋាន - ត្រួតពិនិត្យនិងតាមដានលើការងារបច្ចេកទេសក្នុងការសាងសង់និងរៀបចំរបាយការណ៍បើកលុយអោយទៅអ្នកម៉ៅការរាល់សប្ដាហ៍ - ទាក់ទងរកកម្លាំងពលកម្មមកអនុវត្តការងារក្នុងការដ្ឋាន - រៀបចំផែនការនិងសម្របសម្រួលជាមួយអ្នកម៉ៅការ - រៀបចំរបាយការណ៍បើកលុយជាងប្រចាំសប្ដាហ៍ - រាយការណ៍ពីកំហុសឬបញ្ហបច្ចេកទេសក្នុងការដ្ឋាននិងស្វែងរកដំណោះស្រាយ - រៀបចំរបាយការណ៍ការងារសាងសង់ប្រចាំថ្ងៃ សប្ដាហ៍ និងប្រចាំខែ - គ្រប់គ្រង់លើវត្តមាននិងសកម្មភាពវិស្វករដែលស្ថិតនៅក្រោមឳវាទ - រៀបចំតម្លៃវិស្វករដែលស្ថិតនៅក្រោមឳវាទរៀងរាល់៣ខែម្ដង - គិតបិរមាណសំភារះដែលត្រូវប្រើប្រាស់មុនពេលចូលការងារសាងសង់និងផ្ទៀងផ្ទាត់លើការប្រើប្រាស់តាមការជាក់ស្ដែង - បូកសរុបនិងវាយតម្លៃលើលទ្ធផលការងារដែលសម្រេចបាន។
1. Payroll of staffs & supervisors, operators, guards. Armed guard, 2. Monthly reporting HR reporting. • Resigned, Walkout reporting. • Annual Leave record 3. Employee Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems. 4. Conducting recruitment interviews (Level Officer, Supervisor, Manager) activities with line managers and make the best possible hiring decision. 5. Responsible for ISO Procedure and Documentation. 6. HR Program (Internal Policy) 7. Performing job evaluations and job analyses. 8. Developing and administering health and safety programs. 9. Conducting and review work Productivity. 10.Maintaining accident records. 11.Provide full spectrum of human resources services. 12.Design and implement all HR initiatives in the areas of manpower planning, remuneration and reward management, performance management, staff relations policy and procedure development and legislative compliance. 13.Act as a business partner to understand the Company's people needs and to generate value-added people solutions. 14.Identify possible HR initiatives to enhance people engagement 15.Lead team members to deliver professional and effective human resources practices. 16.Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of human resources initiatives. 17.Prepare recruitment ads & campaign ▪ Maintain staff and contractor database ▪ Participate in staff training ▪ Participate in screening of initial staff interviews ▪ Plan staff events. 18.Working closely with Operation Department to solving Shortage Manpower, Backup plan for new assignment. 19.recruitment strategy, staff cost budgeting and manpower planning. 20.Providing advice and counseling to line managers on staff related issues. 21.Managing salary review and promotion process, designing and tracking the effectiveness of company's incentive and bonus schemes and recommending plans for improvement.
Serve customer in the Bar Deliver food from Kitchen to table Help chief for preparing vegetable and some foods Bill collection and get customer the invoice Greeting walk in customer Handle ordering drink and food when customer need Handle for coffee barista II.Jobs Requirement Be able to speak English and Khmer Know how to make a cup of coffee Experience related Be able to work with foreigner Friendly and good in customer service
Cook food follow customer ordered Following the recipes and prepare the technique for cooking. Cooking for Malaysian Foods such as (Curry laksa and Assam laksa , Char Kuay Teow, Char Mee, Nasi Lemak ) Prepare and order ingredients in stock Delegate the unfinished task to another Chief when leaving workplace.
Ung Sim Sia Construction Co., Ltd has been operation as construction firm in Cambodia for many years, presently we are seeking for a Cambodian nation to fill a full time position of Quantity Surveyor. * Duties and Responsibilities: • Attend relevant meetings with construction department, consultants & contractors, (If have, Priority) • Arrange for Tender document, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other docs • Preparing work plan on site and method statement related to project, (If have, Priority) • Prepare final BOQ’s and preliminary schedules for all trades & across all projects, (If have, Priority) • Manage all cost planning relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to variations and the final figures, keeps track of project costing • Undertake Calculation for quantities in drawing that require each project such as (Road, Canal, Dam, Structures ….etc.); • Breakdown the quantities, (If have, Priority) • Prepare Quantities Data detail in Excel File. • Prepare report or document for BOQ; • Surveyor: to other provinces • Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
Ung Sim Sia Construction Co., Ltd has been operation as construction firm in Cambodia for many years, presently we are seeking for a Cambodian nation to fill a full time position of Quantity Surveyor. * Job Descriptions: -Follow up progress work on site -Prepare monthly, weekly report regularly -Resurvey, Setting up alignment boundary of project before commencement the work. -Find and determine including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features of project (Road, Irrigation: Dam, Canal and related structure along the project). -Conduct physical site surveys using a variety of equipment and tools. -Ownership Survey work on site with responsibility. -Have a good communication with all staff (Employer, Consultant, Contractor) -Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports and legal description of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability, (If have, Priority) -Verify the accuracy data, including measurements and calculations conducted at surveyed sites, (If have, Priority) -Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to survey, (If have, Priority)