Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned accounts by promoting and selling training services through professional, consultative sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
• Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the Owners and General Managers of each location.
• Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
• Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
• Work with center staff to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction.
• Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events.
• Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
• Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
• Master the information presented during sales meetings.
• Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training.
• Use computer software tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Sales / Eng/Tech/IT