(Retail / Trading Distribution / Cosumer Products )
• Servicing of coffee equipment in either specific equipment or a range of equipment • Responding to service calls and maintaining equipment on site • Working to the service plan as advised by the Technical Service Manager • Performing to routine and non-routine maintenance customer’s machines • Installing of KOFI’s products based on sales agreement • Learning to the user manual of new machine and train other parties concerned • Repairing and diagnosing to the Coffee Machines on customers premises • Repairing all Coffee Machines that be bring to company • Performing with all related duties at coffee break based on scheduled • Being on-site to visit and balance manpower with customer analytics and reporting • Responding to other ad-hoc queries with costumers and other duties as assigned.
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Junior Executive |Maintenance
2. Scope ( Job Summary )- Analysis, maintain and develop the machine to be more effectively3. Main Responsibilities (Duties&Responsibilities)( Action the job responsibilities which are notice in job description details what, how to do )3.1 Receive work order from BMMS program and processing job until get effective result and close work order in system 3.2 Technical mechanic diagram and job development and solve the problem and spare part of machine 3.3 Spare part preparation that concern with maintenance job 3.4 Collaborating and controlling subordinate3.5 Follow up job assignment by manager3.6 Responsible for employees' health and safety 3.7 Job conducted with safety of colleague and other people3.8 Other job assignment by manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Maintenance
Keystone Property Consultants
(Property / Real Estate)
- Assist the Chief in engineer. Responsible for a variety of building, installing, maintaining, and repairing tasks requiring a knowledge of one or more of the electrical, mechanical or construction trades; such as carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical repair, and heating/air conditioning. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned. • Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager/Operations Manager/Chief Engineer. • Work within expense limits established. • Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations. • Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property Manager/Operations Manager/Chief Engineer. • Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors. • Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled. • Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned. • Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager/Operations Manager/Chief Engineer which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas. • Responsible for alerting the Property Manager/Operations Manager/Chief Engineer of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur. • Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees. • Assure safety standards are used which comply with all guidelines. • Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner. • Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Handbook. • Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Maintenance
- Repair and maintenance company production machine- Follow and facilitate machine maintenance work- Conduct and report daily maintenance check - (Daily Maintenance Check List, PM Check List)- Calibrate and confirm individual and sharing tools- Prepare machine records- Attend company activity- Follow direction from supervisor- Conduct assigned work- Follow company code of practice and company regulation- Do the additional assignments- Work in the way which minimize the impacts to environment
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Maintenance
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION• Arranges Equipment for the purpose of providing adequate preparation for special event• Assists skilled Maintenance worker with project for the purpose of completing project and safe, efficient manner• Clean equipment and assigned for the purpose of providing an effective working /learning to preventing damage and/or limiting liability exposure• Coordinate with the co worker and/or assign supervisor for the purpose of completing work order efficiently• Install shop equipment and facility component(lighting/heating and ventilating system• Maintains assigned vehicle tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition• Participate in meeting, work shop, training and seminar for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform function• Perform a wide variety of general and semi maintenance activities (painting, M&E work etc.)for the purpose of completing works• Prepare writing materials (repair status, activity log, etc.)for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information• Repair all equipment for the purpose of insuring a safe working condition • Perform preventive maintenance to ensure that machine continue to run smoothly, building system operate efficiently or the physical conditions does not deteriorate 1. Major Challenge:• Work perfectly• Follow the company rule and regulation• Must reply to outlet request as soon as possible2. Main Duties:Implement Maintenance standards • Wear proper uniform and safety shoes• Wear glass if welding and cutting the steel• Equipment cleaning with correct chemicals Support all staff on maintenance• Update & provide cleaning schedule• Advice staff on maintenance protocol Maintenance presentation of the company• Visual daily check of company equipment• Taking actions for maintenance problem Other quality programs• Recycle some old spare parts and materials• Energy savings actions Other duties as requested by Operation and Maintenance manager.
- Perform minor and major repairs (electric & non electric, plumbing and painting) of all buildings, rooms and equipment.- Respond to emergency maintenance requests immediately.- Keep maintenance stock area clean, neat and tidy.- Communicate to front desk any and all occurrences involving customers’ request or complaints.- Attend required job training.- Any other work assign by management.
•Supervise the maintenance activities of machines making sure that the PM&R procedure is followed;•Coordinate the maintenance of the machines as per the maintenance schedule;•Provide technical support to the team when there is a machine breakdown;•Assist in trials, installation / commissioning of equipment, size changeovers;•Coordinate offline repairs of removed items or unit spares.
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Non-Executive |Maintenance
- To ensure that all electrical work executed are carry out safety conform to set engineering standard ISO Quality management and Environment system.- To communicate closely with brewery colleagues on day to day work related issues, based on customer supplier relationship to sustain high Productivity.- To assist in planned maintenance and breakdown repairs in the brewery where necessary.- All the electrical work to be done with work order created by SAP System.- To assist brewery team in plant project, breakdown repairs and trouble shooting of faults to ensure brewery equipment is operated at it optimum.