PS Union Construction (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
(Construction / Building / Architecture)
- Assist to manage and push up progress of construction work.
- Monitor the construction schedules.
- Check the construction progress and quality of construction.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Give advice and check technical work with sub-contractors and team members such as technician and workers.
- Oversee quality control, health and safety matter on Site.
- Coordination with subcontractors regarding any issues or any problem that may occur.
- Check and control construction materials.
- Prepare Quotation (Description Detail, Start & Finish, Payment Term, Retention)
- Prepare Contract or Agreement for Sub-contractor and Customer with Reference Quotation No.
- Prepare PO for Request Material, Equipment and Accessories for office supply.
- Cooperate with Accountant for Customer Payment Period.
- Daily Report work Progressing
- Agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Civil Engineering/Construction