• Develop training & training programs (soft skills) for employees • Facilitate other business units to conduct training courses (hard skills) • Prepare training follow up with trainees and their individual record • Conduct training evaluation survey • Assist Senior Training Officer to produce and prepare a wide variety of training materials • Assist Senior Training Officer by recommendations and improvements for training and processes to ensure training material remains fresh and relevant for effective training • Deliver orientation and training to both new and existing employees and oversees their assessments • Perform another admin tasks assigned by Team Leader and Head of Human Resources
• Be for recruitment selection process included: collaboration hiring to perform job analysis come with job description qualification, job requisition, advertising, networking, screening, interviewing, employment reference checks, negotiations successful candidates and so on • Ensure all vacancies requested recruited time followed HR (HR Business Plan) well align the institution’s productivity targets expectations; • Build network selected targeted talent through proactive direct relationship building partnership agreements advertising channels such websites, banking or microfinance industries, universities, referrals, recruitment agencies; • Maintain accurate personnel records in the HR system • Perform another admin tasks assigned by Team Leader and Head of Human Resources
• Perform credit assessment task • Process all loan analysis and transactions • Analyze the applicant’s credit situation and propose suitable credit line independently and systematically • Develop independent credit reports detailing a lessee’s strengths, weaknesses and ability to repay as well as identify risks • Comply with credit policies and procedures, standard and guidelines for credit assessment • Interact with stakeholder to obtain additional credit information to support credit decisions if needed • Responsible for credit evaluation • Work closely with stakeholder to complete tasks in stipulated time • Able to give sound opinion to improve credit assessment process • Perform other related duties as required • Be punctual and responsible
Preferred Banking • Establish business strategy for attracting high net-worth and Deposit/loan customers; • Execute customer acquisition strategy to grow preferred customers • Mange Preferred customer relationship to increase share of wallets; • Run Preferred campaign/activities to increase membership & sales; Sales & Distribution • Develop and implement sales plan for all Consumer Banking related products; • Responsible to drive sales number from all Preferred Branch channels; • Conduct sales booster program by setting challenging daily and weekly targets for sales staff; • Uphold the Group branding & image through ensuring positive customer experience; • Work with Products and Marketing team to design and/or introduce new products to the market; • Strengthen Staff engagement and staff coaching • Ensure branch operations are smoothly run and meeting target Branch and Customer Service • Ensure consistent high level of customer service across all branches; • Adhere to various guidelines (internal or external), policies and procedures pertaining to consumer banking in Cambodia; • Responsible for operations & compliance for distribution network; • Ensure branch P&P is fully implemented and adhered to; • Share knowledge, experience and where possible conduct related trainings.
• Procure new business through customer acquisition and manage relationships with existing customers; • Provide sound financial advice and dispensing customized solutions in alignment with the bank's standards and industry regulations; • Deliver client satisfaction through tailored solutions according to client objectives and service issue resolution; • Grow portfolio of commercial clients through building strong relationships with prospects and networking; • Conduct financial portfolio management for clients through quality advice and recommendations with a suite of banking solutions. • Keep close eyes on and track competitor intelligence; • Ensure compliance at all times – process, policy and working instruction; • Constitute idea and suggestion for improvement and success; • Achieve daily/weekly/monthly/yearly targets.
* Comply strictly to CIMB bank policies, * Identify, Solicit and maintain new customer and referral base, Maintain good relationship with customer * Grow Portfolio clients through building strong and meaningful relationships with prospects and client and networking * Achieve daily / weekly / monthly & yearly targets * Ensure all loan annual review for assigning customer are in time manner
Products (Retail/Digital Banking/Commercial) • Ensure Retail/Commercial/Digital Banking product offerings are continuously aligned with market needs; • Manage and deliver projects related to new and existing product offerings; • Develop guidelines and policies to ensure product offerings are aligned with Risk and Market practice; • Conduct competitor analysis and market trend analysis; • Conduct training and develop training material on product offering to build sales staff’s competency as needed; • P&L responsibilities for various product lines and Digital Banking; • Drive business partners to achieve targets; • Adhere to various guidelines and policies(especially National Bank of Cambodia’s) pertaining to product features and marketing collateral; • Coordinate with regional product owners in CIMB Group to align best practices Marketing • Develop marketing strategy and plan for various product lines; • To align marketing strategy with CIMB Group's regional direction; • Run promotional campaigns and programs to increase sales volume; • Work closely with Marketing & Communications for all above and below the line communication; • Develop marketing materials such as collateral, brochures and sales kits on both traditional and digital platforms; • Coordinate with Marketing & Communications Department to keep CIMB Cambodia website up-to-date on product offerings
• Grow Trade Finance NII and NOII at overall CTB, CBK and cross selling Cash Management product to Trade Finance Client by leveraging existing Cash Management capacity or customized the existing Cash Management product to fit customer needs. • Responsible for marketing of Transaction Banking products & services to clients and evaluating the credit quality of the Bank’s Corporate Loan portfolio in various industries and client base; • Manage the monitoring and maintenance of the accounts, including keeping updated with the status of the accounts and highlight red flags of signs of asset deterioration. Where necessary, to take measures to counter or address the asset deterioration; • Focus in relationship building and networking with existing and prospective clients by: o Understanding their existing & future funding/ financial needs and providing insights of the Bank’s products & services; o Working to provide accurate information to clients of the Bank’s products & services and drive the Bank’s initiatives; and o Consistently improving the level of service to clients. • Other task/project as assigned.