- Report to Managing Director and Dir of Finance SOMA Group - Building and managing strategic relationships for our Financial operation - Maintain all financial transactions and post into accounting system (SAGE).- Maintain and monitor procedures in accordance with the Companyâ€™s procedures.- Manage the general ledger accounts to ensure accurate and complete of accounting data.- Check out daily cash flow.- Closely maintain and monitors the fixed assets.- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transaction.- Ensure accurate calculation of monthly payroll and wages.- Prepare accurate monthly and yearly tax declaration.- Ensure accurate, complete and timely month-end and year-end close of financial information.- Prepare tax reports and make tax payment to the General Department of Taxation- Set up planning, organizing, leading and controlling for finance team.- Prepare Annual Budget and monitor compliance- Maintaining controls and documents to meet internal & external audit requirements - Carry out other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |General/Cost Accounting
- Handle invoices and payment to suppliers - Prepare statement of accounts - Prepare payment voucher and process cheque payment - To handle AP/AR and/or GL - Prepare monthly payroll and miscellaneous financial report such as purchasing, food and expenses report - Perform administrative duties and any other ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor/management
Seasonal Global Investment Co., Ltd.
(Agriculture / Plantation)
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.- Directs visitors by maintaining associate and department directories; giving instructions.- Maintains a safe and clean reception area. - Management of the cleaning personnel schedule, including any required contact with the vendor.- Assistance for planning related to large meetings or training sessions.- Perform various data-entries, documentation, printing and filling duties.- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Customer Service
- Assists all activities related to HR or any requests from Chief Rep.- Assists HO in recruitment process by liaise with recruitment agencies/ websites, shortlist the candidates, conduct initial interview, testing and recommend suitable candidates to hiring manager.- Maintain the candidates pool, notify the unqualified candidates and prepare offer to successful candidates.- Compile, update, record employeesâ€™ documents and their movement/transferring during time at PEB.- Conduct orientation to newly hired employees.- Maintain and keep Job Description of all positions are updated with the actual work.- Assist HO in payroll preparation by providing relevant data of employee (absence, bonus, leaveâ€¦) timely and accurately.- Check and clarify timesheet before sending to HO.- Assist Chief Rep. to set up and develop office policy.- Communicate with employee to convey company regulations/office policy and ensure implementation.- Serve as a link between management and employees at PEBP by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems- Be an active bridge between HO and PEBP for all issues relating to Human Resources.- Responsible for coordinating office supplies: office furniture and office machines at cost efficient and quality levels, keep petty cash of admin- Purchases of all items for work of administrative nature relating to office such as annual/regular maintenance contracts of cars / machines, card visit, letter head, envelopes, gifts, tickets etc.,- Be in charge of managing all office facilities maintenance including; furniture and fixtures, office security, car, office equipment & machinery general office safety, follows up renewal of office(s) and house (s) rental contracts- Be responsible for making visas, resident cards, work permits for staff or guests (if any)- Be responsible for planning and arranging company trip, events, and social/outdoor activities for all staff- Controls administrative expenses and supports accountant to prepare monthly and yearly report.- Assist Chief Rep. with preparation of the budget
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Clerical/Administrative
- Create effective sale strategies- Build up business network, (build) relationship with all architecture, designer, decoration and update product information- Committed to archive target with Sales Target Planning- Effected communication with customer, investor of company product- Share knowledge among the team to increase the competencies of the team in creating sales- Meet face to face with customer or architect to do the products presentation and sales- Manage distribution to ensure products and service availability in the assigned areas- Good teamwork or independent- Patient, loyal, responsible, and work hard- Promoting products and present to customer- Search and contact with all construction projects- Find and research of target customer- Generate report to manager
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Marketing/Business Development
For Spare Part Stock controller: - Record stock received and stock issued- Observe the correct stock receiving with the delivery note- Ensure stock location are tidily arranged- Check the quantity of material in and out with documents- Prepare and maintain materials in the safety location- maintain stock records using manual or computerized systems- Have a working knowledge of Stock to ensure accurate stock management.- Prepare monthly stock report to the operation managerFor Diesel: - Daily refill diesel into all companyâ€™s machineries. - Prepare issuance slip for the diesel refilled into the machineries - Record the daily diesel used correctly. - Perform actual diesel stock balance counting and checking. - Check quantity of diesel delivered from supplier truck. - Make sure the quantity of diesel ordered and deliver are correct.- Prepare monthly diesel stock report and send to HQ office in Phnom Penh.- Prepare report of leftover of diesel used in each machinery- Other task assigned by managers.
Full Time |Kampong Speu |Fresh/Entry Level |General/Cost Accounting
** JOB LOCATION: Cheung Kor Commune, Prey Nope District, Preah Sihanouk Province.** RESPONSIBILITY:- Monitoring and organizing action work plan into daily and monthly in Estate- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records- Leading and pushing all activities in each division to be effective and efficiency on farm machinery management and consumption.- Understanding the implications of farm machinery using related to the field operationsâ€™ requirement.- Checking driverâ€™s attendance and OT with HR Department- Prepare monthly cash requisition, diesel consumption and estimate diesel consumption.- Prepare requisition for diesel refilling and/or machinery repairing.- Do daily & monthly report and work as assign by Estate Manager.
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Junior Executive |Top Management