- Work with Board of Director to set up medium and short term plan for the company- Provide overall leadership and management to ensure the company achieve both short and medium term objectives- Lead and direct each employee to achieve best result especially sales result- Design, establish and implement overall guideline, procedure, and system to make business operation run smoothly and effectively such as stock management, delivery management, cash management and compensation system…etc.- Manage to prepare proper financial report, sales report and other important reports on the regularly basis or as required- Implement product and brand marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions effectively- Increase number of dealers and sales revenue on the regular basis- Monitor the business operation strictly and effectively- Perform regular administration and management activities of the company- Performed other tasks assigned by Board of Director.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
Inter Hopewell Garment Co Ltd
(Clothing / Garment / Textile)
- Recruitment and selection Worker- Control attendance - Review staff incentive,overtime, calculation, outstation ,food allowance- Implement and follow up HR policy and procedures and ensure disciplines are in line- Prepare administrative letters relevant to association and correspondent on administration Procedure- Check and follow up Contract- Check and Report Attendance- Prepare NSSF- Prepare In and Out Declaration Document- Prepare other document related to HR- Make Internal Announcement- Other tasks assigned by HR/Admin Manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Clerical/Administrative
SUN GRACE SPORTS(CAMBODIA)CO.,LTD
(Clothing / Garment / Textile)
- Understandable of import and export process- Preparing import local documents and shipping documents for customs clearance.- Checking and coordinate goods arrival and delivery- Available to check cargo condition (In country and Outside country)Solve any problem during transportation-Contact to brokers and handle problem-Check vessels schedule
Full Time |Kandal |Junior Executive |Clerical/Administrative
- Provide support to supervisors to develop the skills and capabilities- Computer skills ( English , Chinese , Khmer )- Mathematic Skills- Experts in calculating the warehouse accessories- Good Relationship ( Teamwork ).
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |General/Cost Accounting
- Manage the sales operation and sales representatives to meet the set target.- Train sales team on the product knowledge and the selling skill.- Support the bill collection from the dealers.- Build and maintain relationship with dealers and customers.- Conduct sales force control to ensure the effectiveness of the sale team.- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.- Resolve with dealer & customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as monthly report.- Perform other management tasks assigned by the Chairman.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
Garment MerchandiserJob Descriptions 1-Development and production follow up from A to Z, Contact with buyer merchandising team and all supplier, English and Chinese comments translation.2-Samples checking include develop sample, PP sample, shipment sample etc. Assure all sample is correct before sending.3-Make comments clear between buyer and factory supplier.4-Sample/production status follow up and report to manager5-Purchase order, deposit, payment, fabric/trims status follow with sourcing or supplier etc.6-Good supplier sourcing and Audit report to manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Merchandising
Carter's Global Sourcing
(Clothing / Garment / Textile)
RESPONSIBILITIES1) PRE-PRODUCTION MEETING (PM) • Coordinate with CGS Production and Factory Production and quality teams for PPM scheduling.• Review approved Pre-Production Sample (PPS) prior-to the meeting to prepare for discussions regarding construction, attributions, finishing, packaging and safety considerations.• Be prepared to review any of the Carter’s specific procedures regarding snaps, embroidery, printing, and AQL.2) SAMPLE EVALUATION • Assist with review of any Carter’s product samples as time & schedule allow.• Be familiar with all Carter’s systems information related to product development, packaging and BOM.• Document clear notes on Carter’s sample cards for all parties to be aware of and use as reference during bulk, as applicable.• Sign and date on reviewed samples as applicable. This will not be able to do in all sample cases.• Sample involvement can be any of the several Carter’s program requirements : Development/Market / PPS / fit / TOP / shipment reference, and others as may be required over time.3) IN – LINE PRODUCT AUDIT • Conduct product audits on bulk garments at selected stages of production.• Select representative garments that cover style, size, attribution and safety aspects.• Document findings and review with factory quality and production staff to clarify any product questions.• Seek confirmation from applicable Carter’s sources for any considerations not able to be clarified in the field.• For poor in-line audit results either schedule more observations or conduct verbal review of actions taken.• Involve other CGS QA resources as required to discuss lessons-learned related to product issues found in-line.4) FINAL (AQL) SHIPMENT PRODUCT AUDIT • Review factory audit scheduling requests to confirm schedule planning.• Review applicable PO list summaries to confirm audit request correlation.• Download applicable audit information in e-SPS system.• Correctly execute CGS AQL audit procedures as outlined in Vendor Manual.• Ensure that factory quality staff assist with audit preparation and execution.• All observed defects are to be marked and set-aside as audit progresses.• Both product-construction audit and packaging audit are to be completed; combined PO/line audits to be done as much as possible depending on factory production.• Complete applicable final audit formats in e-SPS system (e-Quality) for all final audit results.• Ensure same-day notification of any Failed audit to designated CGS management.• Direct factory Production and Quality staff to begin 100% re-screen of shipment for any Failed final audit.• Conduct applicable AQL re-audits once factory completes all preparations and properly schedules.5) COROLLARY ACTIVITIES • In selected cases assist CGS Production teams with verification of PO/Line production and shipment status.• Assist with completion of monthly by-factory CSR one-page checklist.• Assist on as-needed basis with new factory QQA audit.• Participate in continuous training of factory Certified Auditors (CA’s), as applicable.• Conduct correlation final audits for factory Certified Auditors (CA’s), as applicable.• Hand-select bulk garments in the factory for any special purpose as identified by CGS Management.• Review and respond to e-mails that impact respective PO/Lines or factories covered.• Report important observations or changes to factory situations regarding management,customer base, equipment investments, capacity expansion, etc.• Be flexible to meet assignments and travel requirements to support CGS Quality Objectives
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Audit and Taxation