- Work closely with executive management team to achieve company goal and target KPI’s- Organising and executing main function of the company’s business: Sales, Installation,Support in order to achieve target within given area.- Manage all of the day to day operations of the branch to make sure it runs smoothly.- Organize working process for staff as well keep a building and environment in accordancewith fire and safety engineering requirements.- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain usefulfeedback.- Resolving customer problems as needed.- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed. Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information.- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry within your branch.- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives.- Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals.- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards.- Responsible for good work practices and occupational health and safety programs of branch.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management
• Perform all necessary jobs inside of building or customer house to prepare or troubleshoot network connection such: fixing cable connections, installing or changing the customer equipment such modems, routers, PC and other necessary network elements. Installing the software and perform all necessary configuration. Testing the connection.• Accepting job after construction team in part of completing and quality.• Explaining company services to client, collecting feedbacks.• Completing and signing documents/installation acts with clients.• Support and follow to safety engineering rules and requirements within any activities related to performing a tasks. Keeping the personal responsibility in front of the company and law for following all necessary safety rules and regulations ad requirements by all members of mobile team. Avoid any risk that might impact to the health of team members and people around as well individual or public facilities during performing job.• Follow to company rules, perform the job without late, prepare and provide all necessary report to manager in-time.• Support DIGI brand and company reputation• Other duties as assigned
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
Assist in identify, setting up sales strategy• Set up sales plan in order to archive sales target for the team required by the company. • Detailing sales action plan to ensure that the target will be achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.• Support, motivate staff member to achieve individual and team target• Supervise daily work of sales staffs• Build up good relationship with Staff member in order to keep improving working condition.• Negotiate or assist in negotiation with key customers in order to improve the pricing (cost structure)• Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc• Immediate reporting of important issues (service, operational, HR) to direct management level, propose solutions where possible• Handling of key accounts, prospects Other duties reasonably relating to this positio
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Sales-Corporate
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.Documents financial transactions by entering account information.Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Non-Executive |General/Cost Accounting
• listen and handle customer’s queries and complaints via face-to-face, phone calls and written communication, chat.• Explain the service and provide level 1 support• Escalate customer’s queries, complaints, and problem to related team to solve• Report and alert on network backbone status• Document and track customer issues, complaint and queries on given reporting system and follow up• Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report to Customer Service Supervisor• Train to other colleagues• Guarantee 24/7 service
** Main responsibilities:* Finance staff position:- Support chief of division to work with government department.* Gender : Male/Female* Field - Finance - Accounting- Banking & Finance- Any major relate to finance or banking.* Working time - Morning: 08:00 – 12:00 ; Evening: 13h30 – 17h30* City/province Work at Metfone head office
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Banking/Financial
** Main responsibilities:* Technical position:- Plans network installations by studying customer orders, plans, manuals, and technical specifications,- Establishes voice and data networks by running, pulling, terminating, and splicing cables; installing telecommunications equipment, routers, switches, multiplexers, cable trays* Gender Male/Female* Field IT- Telecommunication* Working time - Morning: 08:00 – 12:00 ; Evening: 13h30 – 17h30* City/province Work at Metfone head office
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Tech and Helpdesk Support
• Overview and ensure timely and complete monthly reporting requirements• Engages in financial analysis such as forecasting, budgeting, cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. Providing recommendations for corrective action, as necessary.• Preparation of Quarterly Rolling Cash Flow Projection• Funds management.• Reconciliation bank statement/GL/FA, verification of Adjustment Entries• Calculate, analysis Revenue and other Index• Manage tax, audit, and banking relationships• Manage General & Administration expenditure to be in line with target and KPI, and compliance with General Affairs Policy and Procedures at all time• Strengthening of Internal Controls and process framework• Achieving financial objectives by anticipating requirements, information management, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, maximizing revenue and cost control.• Analyzing data and reports related to the finance division while ensuring optimal timely of providing KPI's• Managing a team of four including 2 Specialist, 1 qualified Accountant and 1 Finance Accounts Officer• Working with the Chief Financial Officer closely to develop a high performing team for the Finance and related functions.• Other ad-hoc works/reports like feasibility study report preparation taking inputs from management and budgets for all the divisions• Perform other duties as assigned
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management
• Prepare, review and process agreement• Draft the company standard agreement• Work with related departments in developing the company policies• Work with credit control department and lawyer in dealing with bad debt• Work on any other legal issues• Work with or give advices to management team related to legal issues• Work with partners, suppliers or customers on business contract• Input agreement into contract management system• Review expired agreement and alert to related departments• Representing/arranging for appropriate representation on behalf of the company in all instance where legal action is involved.• Provide timely and accurate legal advice to the company• Participate in law reform• Other task assigned by managers
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial
Main responsibilities：-Sales of Telecommunications related products and services-Build business relationship with new and existing customers-Responsible for the expansion and retention of the business with growth strategies-Maintain rapport with clients through active follow-ups and regular sales visits-Work closely with cross-functional colleagues within the organization to achieve business objectives-Responsible for submission of regular and timely opportunity report**Salary Depends on experiences
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
Responsibilities:-Recruiting staff, prepare the questionnaire for interview and testing, reference check, job offer and making employment contract.-Establish compensation, bonus and incentive schemes.-Conduct TNA and scheduling for staff training and staff evaluation-Alert line management and updating file for employment contract-Assist the manager to prepare Job Description (JD), Employment Contract & Manpower Request for all staff-Maintain employees’ personnel files and performance reports.-Maintain employees’ attendance records.-Process the payroll for all the staff after obtaining approval from the Management-Prepared all staff contract.-Follow-up on issues concerning different department-Join in developing human resource planning and HR policy-Implement and maintain HR policies by working closely with all line managers to assist in promoting the HR services across the company-Conduct recruitment & selection of staff as per annual planning and new staff requisition to ensure timely appointment of quality candidates for all vacancies-Take lead in organizing new staff orientation for general understanding of the company background, vision & mission, culture values, management structure etc-Prepare, coordinate and administer all training session, workshop, and seminar with both in-house training and with training agencies.-Conduct training and/or develop line trainers according to identified needs and provide training refreshment and follow up activity
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Human Resource
Responsibilities:· Collect the customer technical requirements, organize all product manager to analyze the customer requirement to provide the solution.· As an integrated project technical solution manager, response all solution plan making of the integrated project, ensure the solution quality to meet the customers’ demand.· Manage the biding and plan integrated solution. Finish the biding.· Analysis the telecom operators’ network. Give the integrated solution and make the strategy of the marketing plan with sales and product team together.Do the technical preach about the solution and help account manager to maintain the customer relationship.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management