1. Scope of working:- HR Intern will be responsible for supporting HR Team in organizing the Recruitment events/campaigns, recruitment and selection process, and staff training.2.Duties & responsibilities:- Assist in taking Job announcement to University;- Assist in providing Job information enquiries to applicant;- Receive and record job vacancy information from applicant;- Assist in data entry applicants’ information;- Assist in applicants’ arrangement for interview;- Assist in preparing training material (Slide, Camera, Computer…);- Assist in coordinating the staff training. - Other tasks assign by Manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Human Resource
1. Scope of working:Architect is responsible for developing and designing construction project.2. Duties & Responsibilities:- Involve with designing new building;- Ensure that project designing matches with the needs and functional;- Regular site visit to check on construction progress and produce detail drawings;- Deal with problem that might come up during construction process;- Extra claims raise by manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Architecture/Interior Design
1. Scope of Working: Internal Financial Audit Supervisor: is responsible for planning and operating financial audits by identifying frauds or errors and ineffective internal controls while recommending improvements.2. Duties and Responsibilities:- Plan and perform all financial audits; - Prepare audit scope and audit programs;- Develop Internal Audit Policy and Procedures;- Assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program processes; - Review financial statements, records, reports, operations and documentations;- Assess risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance;- Identify process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues;- Discuss the audit reports, critical audit matters identified and meet with related department head for specific issues addressed;- Supervise daily operations and development of audit staffs; - Maintain company’s confidential information;- Other tasks assigned by manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
1. Scope of workingPlanning Engineer is responsible for both the outline and detailed estimate of the project cost and or a particular element thereof, based on drawings issued by the Design Department. Moreover, they will liaise with both the Design Department and the Construction Team that estimates (Barem’s) are being issued and released in line with the project “Barem” schedule.2.Duties & responsibilities:- Able to prepare OME (Order of Magnitude Estimate) based on the drawings issued by the Design Department.- Prepare the detailed MTO’s (quantity take‐off) from drawings issued by the Design Department.- Ensure the MTO’s is built up methodically, in sufficient detail and in accordance with good estimating practice.- Able to assess cost affects when changes to the project occur; delays, variations and change orders.- Able to prepare a statement of final account (records the actual cost of all sections of the project).- Other tasks assign by Manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Quantity Surveying
1. Scope of workingDocument Controller: is responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation generated by the project team, contractors and suppliers in support of the day‐to‐day operation of the project and in a manner that will enable all relevant parties to quickly retrieve them. This includes, but is not limited to, drawings, method statements, (operating) procedures, manuals, engineering/technical reports, correspondence and project management files.2.Duties & responsibilities:- Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Project Management Department’s Document Control/Management System.- Ensure proper document control support is given to Projects, Sections and Departments.- Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Projects, Sections and Departments.- Ensure all documentation provided is as per Project Management Department quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve Project Management Department’s documentation requirements.- Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual Projects, Sections and Departments.- Work in strict co‐operation with the Projects, Sections and Departments to ensure project progress status integration.- Ensure all templates used with the Project Management’s Department conform to the Company standard.- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the Project Management Department.- Other tasks assigned by Manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Human Resource
1.Scope of working:- MEP Design Engineer: is responsible for planning and designing in the areas of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems including developing polices, standards, inspection procedures, and evaluation tools for MEP matters involving judicial branch facilities. 2. Duties and Responsibilities-May prepare plans, details, specifications, and cost estimates in such specialties as plumbing; heating; ventilating; air conditioning; and general piping systems for non-complex projects or those of limited scope -Organize own work, set priorities, and meet critical deadlines. -Plan, organize, review, and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors, and others. -Draw and prepare, Plumbing, Drainage & Fire Fighting layout / Composite Shop Drawings including design calculation, piping design etc., Employee responsibility also includes site survey, preparation of As Built Drawings, Quantity take off etc.,-Design review and Execution for all MEP (Mechanical /Electrical/ Plumbing).-Co-ordination with Site, Consultants and other Departments. -Other tasks assigned by manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Architecture/Interior Design
1. Scope of working:- Customer Service Officer is responsible for providing product (Housing) information and dealing with customers.2. Duties & responsibilities:- Attract potential customers by answering product(Housing) questions; suggesting information about other products (Housing)- Maintain customer records by updating filesinformation- Resolve product (Housing) problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment- Recommend potential products (Housing) to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs- Prepare product (Housing) reports by collecting and analyzing customer information- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Customer Service
1. Scope of workingStructural Design Manager is responsible to manage all phases of project development including planning, scheduling, inspection, analysis, design, development of contract plans, cost estimates, and technical specifications and structural drawing.2.Duties & responsibilities:- Design, co-ordination and design verification civil and structural design activities- Perform structural analysis and design of concrete and steel structures related to the Power sector- Review shop drawings, fabrication drawings and shop submittals to support construction- Design and delivery of all projects by ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of require project outcomes by exceeding company expectations on program, cost and quality- Ensure all project outcomes meet the company expectations- Day to day management of direct reports and providing the strategy / leadership to achieve the business / contract objectives- Manage risk, commercial issues and compliance processes and procedures in relation to Quality, Environmental Management and other policies- Budgetary management of tender design fees and preparation of detailed design fee estimates.- Review of designs including interrogating drawings and other technical documentation.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
1. Scope of working:Site Manager: is responsible in checking and monitoring for an entire project to ensure that a construction project is completed on time and within budget. 2. Duties & Responsibilities:- Supervise and oversee the direction of the project (or a package- Review progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs;- Coordinate and supervise construction workers;- Check and prepare site reports, designs and drawings;- Maintain quality control procedures;- Assess and minimize risk;- Plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan;- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture throughout the Company;- Preparing the site with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers and surveyors before construction work starts;- Other tasks assigned by manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Top Management
1.Scope of working:Marketing Manager manages and oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key role in communicating the organizations marketing message by working with other related department in promoting brand awareness.2.Duties & responsibilities:- Preparing, organizing and managing key responsibilities of marketing department and marketing staffs;- Setting goal and missions for marketing staffs;- Checking and following up the effectiveness of marketing staffs' and marketing department's performance;- Preparing reports and making presentation about marketing strategies to management board;- Researching on up-to-date marketing environment and competitors,- Analyzing and surveying for clients’ demands;- Researching and setting the clear target customers for company’s products,- Establishing marketing strategic plans;- Checking and analyzing monthly sales data for improving marketing strategies;- Encouraging the new creative marketing ideas for developing marketing advertisements;- Preparing, organizing and managing Budget Plan;- Creating managing and customer relation system;- Preparing and managing marketing advertisement;- Other tasks assigned by Superior. 3. Job Requirements:- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or a similar skill;- At least 5 or more years of working experience in marketing with Media / private company;- At least 3 years of working experience in leadership position with team management with supervisory skills; - Have knowledge of a marketing techniques and concepts;- Have experience working with media and advertising agency;- Be an excellent communicator, negotiator and creative; - Have knowledge of design skills and Analytic program such as SPSS, Market Sight, Data Cracker, .etcs;- Work well in a team and be well presented with a professional manner;- Ability to communicate in English and others language is an advantage;- Be a problem solver and able to work under pressure with high responsibility;- Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management
1. Scope of working:Site MEP Engineer works closely with Project Manager/Construction Management Director and supervisor on the day-to-day operations at construction sites.2. Duties & responsibilities:- Follow up with Electrical engineer of contractor and/or sub-contractor;- Ensure that works are being carried out as per design/specification/or planning;- Interact with project manager for clarification in architectural;- Conduct regular site inspections;- Assist in the quality and safety audit;- Identify and highlight the possible risk of the project;- Accurately check and make order on construction materials;- Coordinate for verification of extra claims raised by direct supervisor/manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Industrial Engineering
1. Scope of workingStructural Design Engineer is responsible in structural drawing and analyzing of the building to meet with the standard and the company plan.2.Duties & responsibilities:- Analyze, drawing and calculate of all kind of the company product;- Design the individual structural entire system and elements of building (beams, columns, floors…);- Make sure that project designs match the needs and are functional;- Revive checking in every risk which is effected to the plan;- Straighten the construction plan to fulfill the need from the Site;- Site inspection about the Structural designing;- Join team meeting to report about working process and study more about construction technique;- Involve with team in order to accomplish the urgent plan due to the company need;- Dealing with the problems that might come up during building;
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Architecture/Interior Design
1. Scope of working: Assistant to Chief HR Officer is responsible to assist Chief HR Officer by performing clerical and secretarial duties.2. Duties & Responsibilities:- Arrange and check day to day document;- File correspondence and other records;- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail;- Prepare agendas or programs for meetings;- Be able to be the representative of Chief in attending other HR events;- Attend and take minutes of meetings, both in the office and at other locations;- Organize business itineraries, travel arrangements, conferences, meetings and social functions;- Interpret and translate for Chief HR Officer;- Perform other tasks assigned.
1. Scope of workingPlanning Engineer: is responsible for the duties associated with Planning, Scheduling and progress measurement on the project(s) which includes reviewing the EPC (site) project schedule and reported progress whilst maintaining the overall Project Master Schedule. This includes the preparation and execution of project planning studies and generates reports about new and updated (existing) programs, plans and regulations.2.Duties & responsibilities:- Ensure clear definition of the Planning requirements of his/her assigned project and to be fully familiar with the project parameters, contracts, design & engineering and procurement status.- Ensure adherence by the Site Construction Team, Design and Procurement Department to all the issued planning documents and procedures.- Preparation (in coordination with the Site Construction Team, Design and Procurement Departments) the Overall Project Master Schedule, including the maintenance and updates thereof (Incl. “Baseline” Project Schedules; Measurement, Scope, Cost, etc.).- Preparation of independent Design, Procurement, Quantity Survey Schedules that are forming part of the Overall Project Master Schedule.- Application of all planning aspects as appropriate and in accordance with the approved Overall project Master Schedule.- Ensure that, at all times, the Site Construction Team are fully aware of the project targets, project current status, exceptions to plan, required remedial action and forecast(s) for recovery to the plan.- Ensure that the Project Management Director is aware of any potential major problems, and to propose remedial action, i.e. to initiate an "Early Warning" system. - Review progress and performance updates with the Site Construction Team, Design and procurement Departments to identify adverse trends in progress and both man‐hour and Construction equipment expenditure.- Monitor progress of all project work carried out in relation to the Project Master Schedule and identify potential delays to performance of any project work.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Industrial Engineering