Job Title: Manager, Human Resource ManagerDepartment: HR and AdministrationReports to: Executive DirectorType of Contract: One (2) year; thirty (180) days probation Working Hours: M-F 8:30am-5:30pm(Lunch Break:12.00–1.00pm)Saturday: 8:30-12 noon*** Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities • Leads ,motivates, manages and develops the HR Support Services Function• Monitors full spectrum of the monthly payroll computation and processing for all employees including foreign entities, ensures accurate and timely management of payroll, benefits and tax related services as well as employee medical insurance• Manages other operational support function like recruitment, payroll, on –boarding termination activities, internal mobility etc and ensuring risk control measures are in place under these function• Develops manpower budgeting plan and strategy and implement it across different business function.• Support business and functions by providing tools, process and plocies in regard to talent management.• Maintain administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees :Maintaining a safe and secure work environment , developing personal growth opportunities• Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job result coaching and counseling and disciplining employee, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing system, policies and procedure.• Provides supplies by identifying needs; evaluating options, maintaining equipment and approving invoices.• Purchase printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements. negotiating price, quality and delivery, approving invoices• Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements, planning, arranging, and meeting schedules, and monitoring results• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filling and retrieval system• Improve program and service qualities by devising new application, updating procedures, evaluating system results with users.• Achieves the financial objectives by anticipating requirements submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring cost and analyzing variances.• Maintain continuity among corporate division and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops bench marking , professional standards reviewing professional publication, establishing personal networks• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed and• Any other task as assigned by FH
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Top Management
** Duties & Responsibilities:- Record and oversee the daily expense and income- Mange account receivable, account payable , fixed asset and cash flow- Monitors and analyze accounting work to develop more efficient procedure and use of resourceswhile maintaining a high level of accuracy.- Handle monthly and annually tax declaration, and manage issue related to tax authority.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |General/Cost Accounting
south East Asia property service
(Property / Real Estate)
**Barista Job Responsibilities:Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies.***Salary : Negotiate
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Draw 2D or 3D and detail structure.- Render structure design and Work as site engineer.- Inspect location for billboard construction.- Do construction work planning and do interior design.- Summit completion report to Administrative Manager.- Assist Administrative Manager to request.- Construction license from the government.- Work with authority on site construction.- Do a research of concepts design for all PPML Products and building.- Coordinate with Production Dept for the concept structure design and Specification of the products.- Inspect location for all PPML products.- Check constructions on real site.- Any work assign by Architecture Design Director
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Architecture/Interior Design
PARKWAY INVESTMENT CO., LTD.
(Property / Real Estate)
** Job Description:職責描述o Provide service to customers both on phone and face to face.o Follow up payment, collect money with customer and deposit cash to the banko Report customer complaint/problem to manager.o Prepaid daily, weekly and monthly reports.o Other tasks assigned by manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |General/Cost Accounting
- Make a cold calling to target clients and have a face to face meeting - A strategy to close a deal - Build a strong relationship with clients and owners - Follow up the clients and owners - Find a customer for company - Join Event and Expend the networking
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Sales-Corporate
Borey Vimean Phnom Penh (បុរី វិមានភ្នំពេញ)
(Property / Real Estate)
- Check and monitor cleanness and safety in and around office campus and working space; - Ensure all necessary office equipment and working items are ready for new on-boarding staff; - Assist to check the request of office supply from all departments to see whether the requested items will be used properly or wastefully;- Check in market to find good price and quality before buying the requested items for requesters;- Keep monitoring the uses of company properties and give guidance to employees to ensure the properties are used properly;- Control the use of company vehicle, motorbike and bike properly and ensure they are in cleaned and safe manner;- Control stock of office stationery and other company’s items such as helmet, shoes, walkie-talkie, etc. and make sure they are returned when employee leave the company;- Assist to strengthen the company policy implementation such as joining investigation in case of violation against company regulation;- Assist to prepare out-letter such employee request, company announcement, decision, etc. ;- Assist to develop administrative regulation and procedure manual and keep tracking on employee’s implementation;- Participate to create and coordinate in any event conducted by the Company such staff party, travelling and trip, meeting, and other ceremonies, etc.; and- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Clerical/Administrative
• Make a cold calling to target clients and have a face to face meeting;
• Manage own time and schedule;
• Create and maintain leads to achieve targets;
• Conduct CMA (Comparative Market Analysis);
• Build good relationship with clients;
• Have an ability to convince clients and make business deal
• Identify client ’s need and offer the best solution;
• Keep update real estate knowledge and market;
• Report to CEO and summit it into system;
• Other tasks as assigned by manager;
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Marketing/Business Development