CHIP MONG INSEE CEMENT CORPORATION
(Manufacturing / Production)
•Supervise and control all electrical maintenance activities both planned and unplanned corrective maintenance to ensure the quality of work as standards and specifications with timely and cost effective•Ensure the maintenance execution comply with safety procedure, permit and regulation.•Ensure good housekeeping and plant cleanliness•Perform other related duties as assigned.
Full Time |Kampot |Junior Executive |Electrical Engineering
2. Role PurposeThe position represents an excellent opportunity to help with the support of the IT infrastructureand together with IT systems used at the factory.The IT infrastructure and several systems at the site will integrate with UK based systems, thereforegood English language skills are required to aid the support of these3. Duties and Responsibilities1- IT Management· Actively promote the most effective use of IT throughout the business· Liaise with business management to understand the system requirements· Liaise with Group IT to ensure that all system required by Cambodian site fit into theGroup IT Strategy as appropriate· Deliver and implement agreed Application & Technical IT projects· Manage the support of all local Application System together with Technical issues· Ensure that the IT infrastructures is to Group IT standards· Procurement of IT Resources as approved· Ensure that IT staff are trained to provide adequate cover to support system usedand support IT Infrastructure & Applications at site· Ensure regular backups are taken, recorded and stored as agreed with Group IT· Ensure that Group anti-virus controls are in place on all servers and PC’s and that AVcontrols are regularly reported· Procure IT Hardware, Software & Supplies under approval guidelines defined by thesite Finance Director and Group IT· Ensure that Software Licensing compliance is metEnsure that Group IT policies are adhered to and that users are aware of these- Implementation· Project Manage or be part of Project Teams which implement IT projects (Applicationor Technical) as agreed with the FD and Group IT.· When acting as Project Manager- Ensure agreed deadlines are met- Ensure the agreed project scope and benefits are delivered- The project plan is documented and communicated as appropriate- Appropriate project documentation is producedDewhirst (Cambodia) Co. Ltd- Determine the implications of each project on any existing systems.- Liaise with management and other IT staff to minimize any impact oncurrent systems3- Support· Provide support for all locally installed server applications, escalating to externalsuppliers where appropriate. Current systems included are- Payroll, Time & Attendance & HR- GSD- Fastreact Planning System- Customer order processing applications including label printing· Provide support for all Technical Infrastructure used, escalating to Group IT orexternal suppliers where appropriate. Current system included are- Servers- WAN & LAN devices used to connect to systems- Backup Systems including Media Server- Internet Browsing & Web Filtering- Anti-Virus· Provide first level support for all Group Software Applications, escalating to Group ITwhere appropriate. These currently include- JD Edwards ERP system- Showme Data capture system for barcode scanning of garments- Microsoft SSRS Enterprise Reporting System- DeSL PLM system- Interfaces between JD Edwards and Fastreact
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Customer Service
- Record revenue & expenses transactions - Make report (Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Yearly) - Daily checking inventory & fixed assets maintenance - Bank reconciliation - Maintain accounting record - Prepare monthly tax declaration to tax department - Prepare annual tax declaration to tax department - Prepare the balance sheet and income statement for the year ended - Other tasks assigned
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |General/Cost Accounting
HANA BAGS & ACCESSORIES (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD
(Manufacturing / Production)
- Preferably able to handle orders independently with Leather mill and Bags Accessories.- Must be able speak and reply email in English.- Must know Microsoft office software like excel & words.- Preferably working in garment fty with minimum 2 years work experience.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Merchandising
1. Prepare data of finance deal options from Sales & Marketing to make sure that all loan requested are properly filed2. Study about loan requirements before submit to partners (MFIs/Banks)3. Coordinate and Monitor all loans status that have been communicated between company and MFIs/Bank4. Working closely with MFLs/Banks to makes sure that all approved loans are fitted to the erection plan5. Working closely with finance department to make sure that all account receivables are collected6. Prepare regular report being daily report, weekly report and monthly report, and submit to directed supervisor7. Perform other tasks which is ordered from direct supervisor.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Banking/Financial
- Receive new request from PD (Product Development), Sale for new develop product (costing & sampling). - Follow update all any update from KAM (Key Accounting Manager) for any programs were assigned- Follow up with OS supplier for sampling schedule and negotiate the price, sample fee.- Work with CS and PMC team for any orders requested and arrange the order to OS Production- Work with OS to arrange the appropriate schedule update to PMC and CS team- Keep OS supplier to maintain the controlling quality from sampling and bulk production.- Work with OS supplier in case any issue for solving problem, improve solution and claim if need.- Visiting, checking, auditing current OS supplier and develop new one.- Settle payment for OS suppliers.- Other tasks assigned by Superior.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Training and Development