• Record and analyze the company's financial information.• Involved in the strategic planning or the development of new products.• Analyze and interpret financial information that corporate executives need in order to make sound business decisions.• Prepare financial reports for other groups, including stock holders, creditors, regulatory• agencies, and tax authorities.• Review and monitor costs inherent in the business. • Financial forecasting and planning.• Perform variance analysis.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management
• Drive the sales to achieve the individual sales target in own area and track ongoing results to ensure that objectives in terms of customers, revenue, sales growth, availability, visibility and customer price of products are achieved within the area.• Manage the implementation of brand, trade and sales area programs and the localized activities.• Manage the area’s key trade partner performance through regular visits and communication to maximize revenues, client and share performance.• Establish close working relationships with all trade partners, namely retailers, wholesalers, depots, craftsman and roll-formers, in order to gain high level of support and their loyalty.• Conduct regular field visits and call attachment with retailer, wholesaler, depot, craftsman, and roll former to provide on job coaching and motivate to drive achievement of targets.• Provide ongoing, on time in full, market intelligent reports to inform management decision and panning.• Ensure all area activities are complied to ISI Steel code of conduct and all corporate policies and guidelines.• Actively contribute to corporate and brand image and values.• Carry out any other tasks as directed by senior management.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Sales-Corporate
1- Ensure payment has proper authorized by responsible person before recording into system.2- Do properly payment reconciliation to ensure the high quality of control.3- Properly manage and maintains file and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.4- Ensure high quality if control and monitor on the AR collection.5- Ensure the payment collection in assigned areas to be timely collected within defined timeline.6- Do the other tasks as per assigned.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |General/Cost Accounting
• Developing the Business Strategy to meet the potential Demand in the purpose of maximizing the Sales Growth• Ensuring property is rented to fullest capacity• Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates• Ensuring tenant/contractor/landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations• Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with country’s regulation and company guidelines• Ensuring to properly deal and manage on the Contracts with relevant Resident files of customers• Well cooperating with other departments to ensure that complaints are solved effectively• Perform other tasks as per assigned.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management
1、熟悉excel等office文書處理。(skillful Microsoft office)2、精通中文、柬文。(聽/說/讀/寫) (Chinese/Cambodia)3、態度良好、肯學習。(willing to learn and good attitude)4、男女不拘。(male/female)5、在校生可。(accept students)6、經驗不拘。(accept inexperience)7、薪資面議。(interview on salary)8、歡迎對有興趣且想學習的人，無經驗可。
- Job Descriptions preparation in both EN and KH languages- Support in managing the annual training programs and sourcing the training vendors- Coordinate and support on logistic of all training programs- Support the employees orientation program; corporate with recruitment team and production head of department to ensure the program are running properly and effectively- Support the monthly performance appraisal with all head of department and communicate to compensation officer for monthly performance bonus payment, also keep tracking properly for annual review consideration- Support the annual performance appraisal with all head of department and support HRM in formulating the annual performance rating- Conduct the orientation program for new emploees and ensure all related policies are properly communicated to new employees- coordinate with production for training completion assessment and issue letter of training completion- Ensure the Training attendance are properly recorded and documented- sports team are well managed and actively update the progress of every sport activities.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial
- Provide written and/or oral translations between Vietnam and Khmer language as required.- Support admin work- Work assign by supervisor- Report to supervisor- Prepare reports, statistics, and records by the end of the month, etc.- Check the accuracy of translations (verbal and oral) and provide support where necessary.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Translator
- Ensure that production goals are met in all areas according to plan and specifications: Key areas are: Quality, Yield, Delta Value, and Productivity, Cost/CT and Pipe line.- Plans with her/his team the production, anticipates problems and suggests corrective actions.- Implement in full the manufacturing and practices and philosophy.- Maintain a normal production output, QC-ing stones in the areas required.- Identifies and implements creative and innovative ideas to continuously improve and sustain the business- Adheres to security procedures at all times and set the example for her/his team to follow polishers/trainees.- Responsible for accurate completion of fix flex information.- Act as a coach, mentor-motivator of his/her team. This means being actively involved in the performance management process: communicate goals and values, continuously give feedback (both positive and constructive), listen, show empathy, organize corrective actions and training, assess performance in an objective way.- Coach and set plans to manage and improve performance.- Communicate individual and team goals and values.- Give clear assignment and follow up.- Managing the training done by his team leaders.- Manages subordinates' key effectiveness areas by setting, monitoring and reviewing Performance and taking corrective action as necessary- Implements knowledge management principles through application of tools and methodologies to continuously improve and sustain business performance.- Be an active participant in the production team.- Be the communication liaison between the team, colleagues and management. As a production team member, you point out quality / (production issues), attend meetings, make suggestions to improve- Liaise actively with inventory control with regards to the logistics planning of the factory, making sure that production is balanced- Liaise actively with Quality assurance making sure quality standards are met.- Liaise with the workshop making sure equipment issues are communicated.- Communicate to preparation/Laurelton Antwerp, making sure estimates discrepancies are- Maintain a safe attitude at work and behave in a safe manner to prevent accidents and injuries.- Strictly adhere to all safety operating procedures and through safety programs.- Set the example for his/her team to follow.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management
- Monitor complaints and achieve resolutions- Monitor service shop condition, safety issues and take appropriate actions to ensure a safe and healthy working environment- Build up a good team spirit to provide the best customer service experiences to all customers.- Perform other task as assigned by Manager/GM.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Customer Service
- Communication Skills: Warehouse supervisors will need to speak with coworkers and customers on a regular basis.- Leadership Skills: Warehouse supervisors will need to hire employees and resolve conflicts, as well as keep employees motivated and on-task.- Critical-Thinking Skills: Warehouse supervisors will need to devise plans of action and asses those plans regularly.- Organizational Skills: Multiple orders, people and many moving pieces will keep warehouse supervisors on their toes.- Problem-Solving Skills: Warehouse supervisors will need to be ready when problems arise, or be ready to anticipate problems before they happen.
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Junior Executive |Top Management
• Coordinate, Negotiate and follow up with Oversea Suppliers on Raw Material, Chemicals and spare part materials in orders to deliver on time in full. • Work with shipping company for delivery goods ordered with approved by Senior Logistic Supervisor or Senior Executive Vice President. • Work with team and related Departments and assist in line resource material planning when required.• Purchase with best suppliers based on cost approval of Raw Material and spare part materials orders are of correct quality, quantity, specifications and standards defined prior purchase to meet production request.• Follow up with suppliers about shipment, delivery status of material order and report to related department.• Preparing Claim Report and follow up with suppliers for the reimbursement to close the pending credit.• Arrange relevant documents for payment (TT or LC) planning of each suppliers to Accounting Dept for making TT or LC based on approved Contract or Invoice. • Develop and update materials status to follow up material order and clearance process to be completed as require.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
• Check PR and convert to purchase order (Local & Oversea)• Check and review contact from supplier• Follow up all purchase order/shipment• Ensure that goods will arrive warehouse on time• Always looking for quality supplier• In put all goods price in price list• Process advance payment/ clearance, payment request, LC request• Arrange packing list for warehouse inbound before goods arrived• Be ready to learn and use AX system (create PO/ Received goods/ Allocate charge)• Other task under Head department advice.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Purchasing/Material Mgmt
1- Being as the AX functional support for all Modules.2- Training AX Users on the query.3- Do and update the UAT (Test Script) on the customized report.4- Approach and listen to AX Users on any queries.5- Test the new customized requirement after developer completed the work.6- Do the other tasks as per assigned.