** Essential Duties and Responsibility: This human resource manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job dutiesand job requirements.- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.- Preparing the job announcement of all vacancies.- Responsible for all the process of the job recruitment.- Preparing shortlisted candidate and updating list- Preparing the report of the new employee and report to the reporting supervisor for further process.- Arranging for the interview with shortlisted candidate and making the selection matrix of the selected candidate.- Preparing and report the monthly head counting and recruitment of the candidate in each departments- Monthly reporting of the recruitment process to the supervisor/manager- Performing other duties as instructed by the reporting supervisor/manager.- Responsible for recruitment process.- Record document in and out.- Control staff attendances and leave record.- Control and Prepare staff Contract.- Control and Prepare and Resignation of staff.- Prepare all Memorandum of the company.- Prepare uniform & Mobile Phone for new staff.- Follow up with staff evaluation (After probation & Yearly).- Control Monthly Fuel Record for all Claims Officers.- Translate some documents from Khmer to English and English to Khmer.- Responsible for staff insurance with Forte & NSSF.- Control of company asset.- Order any stuff for company.- Make ID and Business Card for staff.- Dealing all issues of the HR & Admin works.- Other duties are assigned from Director and CEO.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management
- Knowledge of wholesales strategy
- Help sale team to conduct promotion events
- Manage relationship with dealer and push sales.
- Must be willing to travel and meet customers.
- Assist in acquisition, analysis and utilization of customer lists.
- Support customer communication and logistics for events, trade shows
- Assist the Marketing Associate with the implementation of a complete marketing program and marketing initiatives
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Conduct market research
- Ability to work closely with employees in other functions, such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
- Other task as assign by top management level.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Marketing/Business Development
- Assist in receiving, supplying and managing stock inventories. - Check and verify stocks received as against vendor bills. - Handle stock inventories in a warehouse setting. - Maintain and manage stock records and statements. - Handle and manage sto
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial
- Oversee check and verify accounting transaction posted in system. - Analyst financial transaction by comply with accounting method- Assist department manager for prepare financial statement and consolidated report- Deal with internal auditor for annual financial closing and annual tax return- Coordinate with tax consultant for monthly tax return.- Support finance manager for full set of accounting such as revenue, expense, cash account, costing…- Other jobs assigned by Manager.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
1- Being as the AX functional support for all Modules.2- Training AX Users on the query.3- Do and update the UAT (Test Script) on the customized report.4- Approach and listen to AX Users on any queries.5- Test the new customized requirement after developer completed the work.6- Do the other tasks as per assigned.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |General/Cost Accounting
• Drive the sales to achieve the individual sales target in own area and track ongoing results to ensure that objectives in terms of customers, revenue, sales growth, availability, visibility and customer price of products are achieved within the area.• Manage the implementation of brand, trade and sales area programs and the localized activities.• Manage the area’s key trade partner performance through regular visits and communication to maximize revenues, client and share performance.• Establish close working relationships with all trade partners, namely retailers, wholesalers, depots, craftsman and roll-formers, in order to gain high level of support and their loyalty.• Conduct regular field visits and call attachment with retailer, wholesaler, depot, craftsman, and roll former to provide on job coaching and motivate to drive achievement of targets.• Provide ongoing, on time in full, market intelligent reports to inform management decision and panning.• Ensure all area activities are complied to ISI Steel code of conduct and all corporate policies and guidelines.• Actively contribute to corporate and brand image and values.• Carry out any other tasks as directed by senior management.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Sales-Corporate
• Record and analyze the company's financial information.• Involved in the strategic planning or the development of new products.• Analyze and interpret financial information that corporate executives need in order to make sound business decisions.• Prepare financial reports for other groups, including stock holders, creditors, regulatory• agencies, and tax authorities.• Review and monitor costs inherent in the business. • Financial forecasting and planning.• Perform variance analysis.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Secretarial
• Do drawing for approval, fabrication, and erection.• Support for changing, modifying, and revising on drawing.• Prepare bill for materials required for construction project.• Assist for preparing intend documents as per required• Coordinate with project team for doing ASBUILT drawing.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Arts/Creative Design