Work as a key staff Coaching new staff in same position Control and Report stock Maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar Welcome customers by determining their coffee interests and needs Prepare Coffee Drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks such as Expresso, coffee latte, Cappucino
o Creating Job Descriptions o Attendance management o Recruitment process o Working on required paperwork o Payroll o Working on policies & procedures o HR Handbook for employees o Work on organizational chart & structure o etc
- Produce picture of the house and construction activities in order to make standards graphic to post into page. - Update daily products layout (Map) depend on sell - Design marketing and promotional material - Develop short videos for company profile, customer referrals, new product promotions - Create company stationary standards include letter head, envelop, product label, banner…etc. - Work with printing house to coordinate hard copy prints - Illustrate and design the idea for the artwork of event or project - Perform tasks as assigned by the supervisor/ Head of Department as needed
• Monthly Tax submission (includes all VAT, Salaries Tax & WHT) to GDT • Yearly Annual Tax Return to GDT • Liaise with GDT Tax Auditors for Yearly Audit and feedback to Tan Chong HQ Group Tax (Leong Moh Jyee) and listen to advice from Group Tax Dept. • Supervise TCEAS Cambodia staff on Day to Day pertaining to Tax issue/matter. • Translate the GDT Tax letter/Re-assessment for HQ/Group Tax Dept. • Oversee the accounting/tax related matter for TCEAS Cambodia and advise HQ staff for any tax changes from time to time. • Help TCEAS Cambodia to appeal the incorrect GDT Tax Reassessments and work together with Group Tax Dept • Report to HQ / Group Tax Dept from time to time if that is any Tax issues.
* Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services. * Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation. * Generate leads and cold call prospective customers. * Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone. * Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these. * Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business. * Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes. *Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal. * Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them. * Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them. * Train members of team, arranging external training where appropriate. * Seek ways of improving the way the business operates * Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate * Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Responsible for preparing of monthly tax declaration- Annual Tax return preparation- Issue tax invoices - Issue receipt of all tax payment- Involve in the accounting meeting and discussion especially in taxation - Prepare accounting reports- Other relevant task given by the manager
- Responsible for the entire aspect of HR works in the company- Initiate, plan and propose to management for new business strategies in term of Human Resource Management- Develop the HR policies for company- Oversee the implementation of the company rules and regulations by staff- Staff benefit and welfare management - Liaise with relevant government entity on compliance with relevant law- Staff training and personal development management - Other relevant tasks required from time to time