Anantara Angkor Resort and Spa
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
* Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:- Audit and reconcile daily sales transactions of front desk and all outlets, balance all cash registers, balance department dockets and cash, balance department revenue. - Report variances and discrepancies as per hotel policy.- Ensure front desk is organized in accordance with the instructions and all necessary reports, batches are printed prior to rollover procedure.- Answer switchboard and assist guests with overseas telephone inquiries.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Senior Executive |Top Management
The successful candidate for Electrical will be responsible for:•To assist the Electrical Supervisor in ensuring that all repair and maintenance and carried out. To check all electrical system and guest’s facility periodically in guest service area.•In charge of co-ordinate and perform the daily operation and maintenance of the shift, and keep all electrical system and guest’s facility running smoothly.•To receive and dispatch repair order/daily repair and maintenance in guest service area.•Report immediately any malfunction if equipment or unusual sights in guest service area to Electrical Supervisor, take action accordingly.•Maintain electrical equipment and guest’s facility in tip-top condition in terms of performance in guest service area.The successful candidate for Mechanical will be responsible for:•To trouble shoot, repair, operate and maintain the generator set, steam boiler, Laundry equipment Kitchen equipment, A/C system such as cooling tower & chilled water system and plumbing work or the hotel.•To ensure that all generator set, steam boiler, Laundry equipment, Kitchen equipment, A/C system, plumbing system are well maintained according to schedule and instruction.•Chemical treatment of water and equipment.•Piping leakage, fire, piping, sprinklers, Hosereel, wet risers, leakage due to structural defects.•Maintain the area & equipment under his charge in tip-top condition in terms of performance & cleanliness.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Non-Executive |Electronics Engineering
- To attend and handle all incoming and outgoing room reservation requests, as per the hotel - To properly use the telephone etiquettes as per Sofitel standards.- To have a perfect knowledge of room types and rate structure.- To ensure the accuracy of all booking information entered in the PMS.- To maintain an accurate Guest History.- To have a perfect knowledge of the hotel configuration and products.- To know the competitors and to gather information about their activities and sales. - To provide updated reports and statistics to the Management and other departments.- To follow up availability and rate charts on TARS and other booking systems / channels.- To maintain database for ATACS follow up.- To fulfill administrative tasks and filing.- To properly use and maintain the reservation communication system (telephone, fax, e-mail).- To support reception training in reservation techniques and procedures.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Non-Executive |Customer Service
- Handling inquiries like local time and temperature, how to make calls locally or how to dial IDD calls. - Provide the guests or other interested parties such available information as may be needed and requested, provided that the information is not deemed “confidential” by Management policies, rules and regulations. - Thoroughly familiar with all departments and names of management personnel and able to direct guests for further assistance.- Knowledgeable of all Resort facilities, amenities, special events, promotion program and actively promotes them.- Log all guest’s complaints, comments and/or problems, and immediately notify the Duty Manager, AFOM or FOM.
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Junior Executive |Customer Service
- Develop a thorough knowledge of rooms configuration – locations, room types, rates, discounts, hotel facilities and their hours of operation, special promotion etc.- Go through relevant information about arrivals during shift, VIP, Regular guest, group, etc. rooms’ situation and functions.- Responsible for obtaining proper payment details and other registration information from the guest.- Prepare key wallet, with room number, shuttle bus schedule. Explain use of elevators and room key and wish a pleasant stay.- Promotes all information about in-house restaurants and facilities by using up-selling and suggestive selling techniques.- Enter the guest details in the guest profile in computer, with any special requests when applicable.- Take personal responsibility on guest request and follow up with relevant department to ensure the request has been acted upon.- Handle guest check-out according to hotel procedure, to ensure correct payment. Know and understand the importance of correct procedures regarding cash payment, credit card, cheques, foreign currency and billing.
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Junior Executive |Customer Service
- The writing should get our readers motivated to join u. This is the main criteria by far.- We’re seeking laid-back, easy-to- understand writing that gets our point across- We want to make sure that the content is inclusive to everyone.- The writing should include best practices in search optimization. We will be relying on your expertise in this area.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Junior Executive |Customer Service
- Manage the recruitment and selection process- Reviews, maintains and proposes the improvement of HR Policies & Procedures (in the area of Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Performance Management, keeping up with the company’s strategy.- Maintain pay plan and benefits program- Ensures the awareness and correct understanding of the approved policies and procedures.- Continuously monitors and assesses effectiveness of Policy implementation.- Develops programs and lead the processes of employee development.- Nurture a positive working environment- Ensure the implementation of people development is in line with Golden Temple Group guidelines and strategies.- Facilitate, monitor, evaluate, and improves learning initiatives implementation.- Manages resource allocation (people and budget) for people and organization development in the area of soft competency development.- Facilitates and supports the implementation of People Review to ensure the development of succession planning of critical positions in the companies as well as in order to develop.- Provides effective integration of the approved plan and its follow-up with the relevant training and development activities.- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues- Setting up HR policies
Full Time |Siem Reap |Senior Manager |Top Management
-Maintain all air conditioners throughout the building, -Ensure maintenance standards and procedures are follow, -Undertake regular inspections of all conditioners to identify repair needs, -Process the request for buying material, tools or items needs to serve for maintenance purposes,-Recommend to purchasing department the qualified and needed items for maintenance to ensure that the bought items is matched with the actual needs,-Recommend superiors for replacement of air conditioners if it is old, cannot be used anymore and -Prepare maintenance report to superior monthly.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Mechanical/Automotive Engineer
-Collect the electrical fee from customers in the whole Orussey Market, -Make and issue invoice to customers and other related documents, -Keep and control the relevant documents,-Make daily, weekly and monthly report to superios of cash collection and dept, -Solve customers complaint and facilitate in tackling the electrical usage issue and -Other works as assigned from time to time by superiors.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Customer Service