- Work closely with top manager- Greeting / welcome customers and giving them the information- Bring customers to look around the premise of apartment and room- Show them our facilities and services- Make the good relationship with tenants- into visitors list about their information and follow up- Update available room List. So we can know how many rooms are we have to serve- Coaching the day to day activities of housekeepers- Prepare inventory list for each room to be ready when someone have show the room to customers- Managing / arranging schedule for housekeepers /gardeners/guards- Daily report for boss about daily activities- Monitor on accountant with invoices - Prepare Lease agreement for tenants- Arranging all paper work such as Welcome / Thank or Events letter for tenants, leave application form, application form...- Control stock requesting- Chair with weekly meeting- Act as representative to meet with suppliers, tenants and problem solving- Other task as required by management team
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Clerical/Administrative
*Job description•Receive and register guests as they arrive•Control advance booking and reservation•Receive the payment for accommodation and allocate the rooms to the guests.•Responsible for safe keeping of client valuable•Resolve guest’s complaints or grievances and escalate to Front Office Supervisor•Deal with inquiries and requests from guests•Take messages for guests•Calculate guests' bills and issue receipts upon payment•control money
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Non-Executive |Customer Service
Angkor Village Resort, a proud member of the prestigious label Small Luxury Hotels Of The World, 104 Rooms in Siem Reap, Cambodia is looking for qualified candidate fill position of Human Resource Officer.HR Officer Duties and Responsibilities:1. Must use the proper uniform and make good grooming & hygiene in order to set the good example for other employees.2. Must understanding and answering the employees’ questions of hotel rules & regulations3. Very good courtesy to all employees, candidates, and/or other customer must practice. 4. Checking employees’ attendance daily for tardiness, absent, notice of change, and overtime notification.5. To update all employees’ leave entitlements such: Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave, etc and then send to HR Manager in weekly and monthly report.6. Preparing employee attendance report such: working day, weekly off-day, absent, and other leaves.7. Preparing, typing, copying documents concerned which may assigned by Assistant Human Resource Manager/ HRM.8. To assist department head and other staff regarding with using the format concerned, eg. Internal form.9. To conduct briefly employment condition orientation existing in the employment contract for employee to sign accept.10. To assist Human Resources Manager/ HR Assitant to ensure the staff understand and follow the standard of Angkor Village Rules & Regulations.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Senior Executive |Human Resource
- Assisting of customers with their bags and luggage- Courteously greeting customers and provide them high quality service- Escorting guests to their respective hotel rooms- Occasionally park and retrieve guest’s vehicles- Assisting the customers with their needs.- Keep lobby clean
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |Logistics/Supply Chain
- Handle Check-In & Check-Out .- Handle any requirement from guest.- Handle guests food and drink order system.- Handle all reservation system.- Ensure the work place are clean and tidy at all times.- Good communication with guest and by phone - Solve problems.- Provide additional administrative support as requested.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Customer Service
- Responsible for the preparation buffet breakfast and all food items from his/her section in the menu.
- Handling and maintenance of all equipment in the section.
- Quality standards in food preparation and presentation.
- Maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene of work area.
- Cooking, making, preparing, sanitation and fast service.
- Spread all the items such as: vegetables, meats, seafood or other foods …etc.
- List down for all the vegetables, meats, seafood in good order and clearly after using.
- Report all food sale and food requirement for the next day
- Daily inventory,
Part Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |Hotel/Tourism
- Opening, Running and Closing duties.
- Check the waiter/waitress station for cleanliness and proper set up and stock.
- Notify stations if they are cut early by boss.
- Complete the shift report giving specific input on the performance of the staff on the shift.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Hotel/Tourism
- Manage sales performance and evaluation
- Set targets
- Planing about sale department activities
- Prepare strategy to develop sales business
- Build relationship with customers
- Training & Coaching sales team
- Perform other duties as assigned by top management
- Corporate and facilitate communication between management and staff