- Greet and escort customers to their tables - Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies) - Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses - Inform customers about the day’s specials - Offer menu recommendations upon request - Up-sell additional products when appropriate - Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorisation - Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages - Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff - Serve food and drink orders - Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems - Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area - Deliver checks and collect bill payments - Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning - Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties) - Follow all relevant health department regulations - Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety standards - Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, lobbies and facilities (e.g. kitchens, tennis courts) - Organise repair projects in a manner that does not disturb guests - Plan and oversee renovations and construction - Act fast to resolve emergency issues (e.g. power outages) - Find ways to reduce hotel operating costs and conserve energy - Supervise team of Maintenance Technicians and Janitors - Manage relationships with contractors and service providers - Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of check in & check out procedure, greeting, verifying guest booking and bills. - Ability to in charge afternoon shift with smooth flow or work. - Ability to lead, supervise and motivate team. - Strong service standard skills. - Ability to multi task and manage time effectively. - Good organisational skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of check in & check out procedure, greeting, verifying guest booking and bills. - Ability to in charge afternoon shift with smooth flow or work. - Strong service standard skills. - Ability to multi task and manage time effectively. - Good organisational skills.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment - Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.) - Cook food in various utensils or grilles - Check food while cooking to stir or turn - Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served - Keep a sanitised and orderly environment in the kitchen - Ensure all food and other items are stored properly - Check quality of ingredients - Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- SDC establish in 2009.Our main supply are linen, Towel, Amenities, Laundry Equipment, - Category: sale business administration - Location: Phnom Penh - Schedule: full time -Daily contact to potential customers. -Make a present about SDC company profile, concept, our Referent, product and Service. -Provide the experience of laundry service to customer -Give consultant about bed linen and other relate to housekeeping -Keep in touch (follow up) with all the customer and client. -Other strategy to push market in Phnom Penh will be provide
-ប្រភេទការងារ: ឆុង និងផលិត ភេសជ្ជៈ - ទីតាំង:ភ្នំពេញ - ពេលវេលា: ធ្វើការចាប់ពីម៉ោង 6:00am-3:00pm កាតព្វកិច្ច និង តំរូវការ: + កាតព្វកិច្ច: - ទទួលខុសត្រូវលើការធ្វើ និង រៀបចំភេសជ្ជៈ - មើលការរៀបចំនឹងពិនិត្យមើលគ្រឿងផ្សំ - ពិនិត្យមើលស្តុកភេសជ្ជៈ
ប្រភេទការងារ: ចំអិនអាហារ - ទីតាំង: ភ្នំពេញ - ពេលវេលា: ធ្វើការចាប់ពីម៉ោង6ព្រឹក-3ល្ងាច កាពត្វកិច្ច និង តម្រូវការ: + កាពត្វកិច្ច: - ទទួលខុសត្រូវលើការចំអិនម្ហូប - ត្រូវចេះចំអន់ម្ហូបខ្មែរ - ពិនិត្យ នឹងរៀបចំមើលគ្រឿងផ្សំ - ចំអិនអាហារអោយទាន់ពេលវេលានៅពេលមានការកម្មង់