Daily’s contact to potential customers.
Make a present about SDC company profile, concept, our Referent, product and Service.
Give consultant about bed linen and other relate to housekeeping
Keep in touch (follow up) with all the customer and client.
Do customer solving and serving.
Other strategy to push market will be provide
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Retail Sales/General
Indochina Aviation Centre (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
• Product knowledge and presentation
• New clients research
• Active communication with the current clients
• Providing reports for management and client
• Develop relationships and incentives for continuous sales growth
Contact Person: HR & Admin
Phone: 077 888 578/ 012 219 333
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |Sales-Corporate
Duties and Responsibilities1. Responsible for facilitating the collaborative team effort between operations, sales, and also revenue management for the hotel 2. Responsible to develop, implement, including Sales Strategies, Pricing, Yield Management the Operations 3. Provide the highest quality guest service product, a positive work environment for employees; maintaining programs vital to the hotel culture 4. Ensure brand standards are met 5. Create an employment experience by recruiting as well as training team members providing an opportunity for professional development 6. Responsible to direct as well as develop the performance of all department managers plus their respective departments, including Front Office, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Food and Beverage, Kitchen.7. Accounting, People Services, Restaurants and Revenue & Sales to make sure the highest level of guest employee satisfaction 8. Maximize the financial performance of the hotel by creating a great work environment that allows team to deliver exceptional guest service 9. Manage business relationships, maintenance of the physical asset, and also overseeing the financial operational performance of the property to make sure that it prospers 10. Reply to all customer feedback in a professional manner with detailed explanation as well as taking actions on guest complaints 11. Ensure overall operation in all hotel department is smooth and manageable
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Senior Manager |Top Management
- Welcome the guests warmly- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.- Maintains a friendly, cheerful at all times.- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.- Check all report and supporting to make sure all things are correct.- Complete end-of-day activities including posting charges to accounts- Running night audit backup, and roll the date- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit- Process adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges- Print contingency lists to have a record of all guests in case of emergency- Sell a room/accommodation to guests without reservations based on availability- Operate telephone switchboard station, process requests for wake up calls, and advise guest of any messages- Complete the Room Rate Variance Report- Count bank at end of shift and secure bank.- Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Junior Executive |Customer Service
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to organize the kitchen’s activities. You will be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
Full Time |Preah Sihanouk |Senior Manager |Hotel/Tourism
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
- Supervise all the daily operation.- Accomplish correctly the entire tasks given by his direct superior and complete his task on time.- Control the quality, hygiene and presentation of all dishes prepared in his work area.- Serve food according to the procedures of his outlet.- Check the cleanliness of his work area, equipment, material and storage.- Control and apply strictly all policy, regulation and procedures of the hotel.- Control the appearance, cleanliness and hygiene of his staff.- Communicate and report regularly to his superior concerning the daily operation.- Pay particular attention to the needs of the guests.- Stay well groomed as per procedures.- Improve the quality and variety of his production.- Relate well with all the staff under his supervision; follow the quality service standards for his internal customers.- Develop and implement procedures for minimizing wastage.- Apply all the procedures for baking and making cakes.- Develop training and development plans for his staff; implement and evaluate these plans.- Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
Full Time |Siem Reap |Junior Executive |Hotel/Tourism
- Salary 150$ and up depend on ability- Greet customers, present menus, and explain daily specials to customers- Answer questions related to menu items and make recommendations- Take food and beverage orders from customers- Relay food and beverage orders to the kitchen staff- Prepare drinks and food garnishes- Carry trays of food or drinks from the kitchen to the dining tables- Remove dirty dishes and glasses and clean tables after customers finish meals- Prepare itemized checks and hand them to customers and sometimes take payment- Clean and set up dining areas, refill condiments, roll silverware, and stock service areas
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Customer Service
Orussey One Hotel & Apartment
(Hotel / Resort / Travel)
*Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a hotel *Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements *Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the hotel *Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary *Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs *Oversee the booking and reservation of space in a hotel to ensure availability and proper arrangement *Collaborate with other hotel staff to ensure clients have a good time *Monitor the customer service quality of the hotel to ensure customers are tended to appropriately *Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties *Process and facilitate requests for customized services such as room redecoration, equipment, and switch *Coordinate and organize the details of an event such as catering, lodging, seating, and security Resolve and quell misunderstandings within a hotel premises *Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals *Set annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets *Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase patronage.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Sales-Corporate