- Create professional design & layout for promotional material including direct mailings, handouts, advisements, flyer, posters, banners, booths, shop signs, display cabinets, other visual layout and other. - Creating and developing concepts, layout, finished art for print. - Other tasks that assigned by superiors
• Ensure the high-quality standard of service providing to customer in restaurant • Identify, research and resolve client issues • Ensure that restaurant operate efficiently and profitably • Responsible and maintaining high standards of food and service. • Manage and train staff to make sure that all staff performs their tasks well • Organize local marketing and other promotion.
- shipping and freight companies and retailers. - Analyze the effectiveness of operations. - Negotiate with suppliers....
- Utilize company resources to develop a filing system that keeps all active sales files available digitally and in hard copy form - Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together high quality sales presentations - Ensure the inventory of custom sales presentation materials such as brochures and presentation folders is always up to date - Act as the primary customer service contact for clients who have questions about their accounts or our products - Work with other departments within the company to bring in additional help on creating sales presentations when needed
- Branding Image Control: Constantly control the branding on displays. Implement corrective actions and / or training to ensure a constant brand proper representation. Implement the modification decided in cooperation with management. - Sales Follow Up: Follow up with partner’s representative about the current ordering from clients. Stock must be counted every week or received by email in order to push the customer to order frequently. Implement strategy to motivate re-ordering. - Payment Collection: The sales executive tracks invoices and payment within terms. He must report to management team and accounting about payment issues. - Clients’ Management: Documents tracking (invoice, stock list…), storage advices at client’s premises. Negotiate and treat open issues with clients. Such as special promotion or discount, nearly expire products return and / or replacement, loss and / or damage payments. Specific notice for consignment customer: establish contract for every new consignment customer, check stock on hand and close balance monthly.
- Keeping the Bodia Boutique tidy and clean including sweeping and mopping…etc - Informing customers about products, offering free testing, and assisting shoppers to find goods and products they are looking for. - Printing out the invoices when performing sales and exporting the selling reporting sheet form the system. - Being responsible for processing cash and Card Payments to ensure it matches with invoice. - Checking products display in the Boutique and making sure they are accurate with attaching price tags on each item - Checking tester, expiry date of products, lights, sales report, uniform and reporting to Supervisor /Manager - Working within established guidelines, rules and regulation. - Other tasks assign by supervisor
HR functions are the first priority mission of HR & Internal audit Supervisor. - RECRUITEMENT: Prepare job announcement, shortlist, interview, and select candidates - Make/renew employment contract, maintain employees updated file. - Ensure a proper welcome of new employees in the related team. Guarantee a warm welcome with clear training handover by related supervisor and manager. Scale employee salary, benefit, compensation, and appraisal. *Documentation: - Cooperate with Admin Supervisor to Create/update rules/policy/procedure,… - Occasionally Translation and interpretation *Office Management - Control fixed assets - Oversee security, safety, constructions, building maintenance - Control on purchase stationary and other equipments *Public Relations - Help on Employee dispute resolution - Organize events (Meeting, Conference, Training and Party) for the company
Set up finger print for new staffs Manage staffs’ attendances Control the company’s assets Manage the security and cleaner Manage on stationary (in/out) Manage first aid and stock Manage all events in company (Monthly staff’s party, Birthday party etc…) Manage administrative expend chart account Review insurance and claim accident with Forte or NSSF (Vehicle, Moto, Tuk Tuk and staffs) Review vehicle tax road and visa extending for expats Take documents to ministries for applying or submitting legally Other works set up by supervisor and manager.
• Research target customer and matching the menu • Calculate future needs in kitchenware and equipment and place orders, as needed • Manage and store vendors’ contracts and invoices • Coordinate communication between front of the house and back of the house staff • Prepare shift schedules • Process payroll for all restaurant staff • Supervise kitchen and wait staff and provide assistance, as needed • Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues • Arrange for new employees’ proper onboarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms) • Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations • Gather guests’ feedback and recommend improvements to our menus
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs - Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns -Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services - Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams......
- រួសរាយរាក់ទាក់ជាមួយអតិថិជន - ត្រូវមានដំណោះស្រាយជូនអតិថិជន - ផ្សព្វផ្សាយផលិតផលនិងសេវាកម្មថ្មីរបស់ក្រុមហ៊ុន - ផ្តល់ប្រឹក្សាជូនអតិថិជន
➢ Degree in Human Resources or related field ➢ Good communication and interpersonal skills ➢ Basic knowledge of labor laws ➢ Can use Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Power Point ➢ Language: English, Chinese ➢ Experience: Better for candidate who have experience Note: If you don’t have experience, company can train ➢ Available for working full-time