• Control inventories stock in-out, Produce Daily, Monthly Report• Handle the process of stock request,• Check invoices and relevant documents, • Delivery stock items to other locations,• Record stock in-out into system,• Prepare monthly stock report,• Pe
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |Hotel/Tourism
AJINOMOTO (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD.
(Food and Berverage)
– Control and responsible stock to be at all time – Make daily sales report every day– Responsible about sales target and sales activities in the market – Visit market and customer based on our regulation schedule by sales area– Control sales expends with accuracy,clear and transparent– Check information of competitor, as price and promotion – Write on invoice and delivery product to customer – Collect money from customer – Always follow sales policy- Other companies authorized to do.
Full Time |Battambang |Junior Executive |Sales-Corporate
Responsibilities:- Responsible for aspects of retail operations, including sales processing, promotion activities, managing of manpower allocations, managing & motivating of retail staffs, stock level monitoring, and etc.- Review, accurate and complete daily/weekly/monthly reporting for the management.- Ensure and maintain products quality standard- Work closely with the Operations Manager on performance and customer satisfaction.- Assist with training, developing, measuring performance, disciplining, as assigned- Assist with reviewing and researching financial reports, including reviewing the monthly profit and loss statements and payroll to ensure monthly budget requirements are achieved- Ensure that the outlet remains clean, organized and properly functioning, and that all equipment is properly maintained- Ensure health, safety and sanitation standards are followed at all times- Provide outstanding customer service in a timely manner to both guests and fellow employees- Perform other duties as assigned
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
- Recruiting and Selection process- Labor Compliance management- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions- Continually evaluates compensation policies and procedure - To establish Human Resources Dept. objectives, plans, budget and policies- Maintains company staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews.- Provide administrative support to ensure that all operations are maintained in an effective and smoothly.- Monthly report to Manager team or owner- Staff welfare, benefit and working condition- Ensure staffs are working in the safe and positive working environment where there is no discrimination, harassment, violation, office politics and dangers.- Perform other duties as assigned by Top Management team.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Top Management
1. Conduct learning and development need analysis within retail operations and prioritize and align those needs to departmental and organizational learning and performance goals and objectives; 20%2. Design, develop, and deliver effective training programs and courses which enhance the knowledge, skills, and abilities of our store employees for their current and future roles as well as organizational performance; 20%3. Develop close partnerships with line managers (store managers, operations manager, etc.) and store trainers to gain knowledge of work situations and identify learning or competency gaps and track progress of the participants; 15%4. Update existing courses to ensure that they are accurate and credible and continue to meet business needs; 10%5. Build and foster a learning culture among employees of all levels so that they take personal responsibility for their own learning; 10%6. Select appropriate methods of training delivery, develop effective training materials, and make necessary logistics arrangements to maximize learning outcomes for employees; 5%7. Develop and/or select appropriate tools or measurements to evaluate the effectiveness of training activities or programs; 5%8. Develop accurate course catalogues and assist employees in selection of appropriate courses for their learning and development objectives; 5%9. Maintain accurate learning and development budget, employee training records, and respond to employee inquiries regarding training programs; and 5%10. Keep abreast with industry knowledge, effective methods of training delivery, and new research findings or trends. 5%
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
One of Phnom Penh's newest and most popular restaurants, Dos Besos, is seeking experienced service / wait staff for the Tuol Tum Poung location. Full Time and Part Time positions available. Tuesday - Sunday, closed Mondays.Experienced candidates can earn $200-250/month + food $$ + TIPS!We are willing to train the right individuals, if you do not have the requisite experience.Salary will be commensurate with experience. Good English language skills needed, in addition to a strong work ethic, clean appearance, and a friendly personality.Come grow with our company!!Please contact Ms. Sony at 089800093, for any additional questions.Or, send your CV for consideration.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Customer Service
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your specialty- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins- Ensures all the kitchen records are maintained properly at all times;
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Food/Beverage/Restaurant
• Control Petty Cash• Awareness about tax declaration• Control AP and AR• Knowledge of the inventory accounting system• Bookkeeping all the transactions into the system• Prepare monthly payroll• Prepare monthly purchase report• Can be used Peachtree program in advance
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Top Management