•Assist the Head of Marketing and Analysis to maximize KHB’s campaign coverage including: developing media plans; distributing and following up media releases and other media resources; booking interviews; and responding to media requests. •Assist in the evaluation of KHB’s media-based activities including auditing and monitoring media clips; keeping scanned documents, printing aid, magazines, and newspaper for the reference; providing comparison or analysis of coverage as required by management; compiling, formatting, proofreading and editing the media elements of campaign evaluation report. •Undertake various media support tasks for KHB’s functions, activities and events according to annual event calendars and assigned urgent tasks which include coordination and liaising with communication team, press, TV stations and so on. •Establish media portfolio and ensure all contracts and contact information are up-to-date.• Perform other duties as assigned.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Advertising
• Preparing Office’s documents in a good manner /5S.• Learning and developing skill to meet competence skills required.• Coordinate and work with team and related Departments and assist in line resource material planning when required.• Coordinate, Negotiate and follow up with Suppliers on all materials orders to deliver on time in full.• Follow up with suppliers about shipment, delivery status of material order and report to Supervisor.• Collect and prepare purchasing documents (Purchase requisition, Purchase order, Invoice, Good Receipt Note) and send it to Accounting Dept.• Develop and update materials status to follow up material order and clearance process to be completed as require.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial
•Develop product positioning and branding/promotion strategy for the assigned product•Work with agencies to develop unique selling points for the assigned product•Communicate and educate unique selling points to call center and sales team•Campaign management planning – integrated marketing approach by supervising end to end from execution to results monitoring, re-strategize if necessary (cross functional implementation: online, social media, ATL, trade marketing, retail and events/activation)•Proof reading all marketing communication messages for the assigned brand•To Work closely with analysis, trade marketing and sales team and develop strategic recommendations, guide market research analysis and define brand elements and tone. •To find ways to further enhance the branding of a product or service, as well as develop a marketing plan through analysis of current market data and trends.•Work under integrated marketing manager and ensure a consistent and effective brand message.•Serve as brand detective and be able to communicate between company and agencies for annual strategic plan
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Marketing/Business Development
Preparing sales target and allocation to the sales team.· Prepare sale statistics, and update customer data base.· Assist in controlling salesman’s itinerary and working hour.· Prepare the sales documents and forms for the customer and sales team.· Act as contact point for the customer’s need.· Coordinate and follow up sales team to implement sales activity.· Summarize sales result and process of the sales promotion to the sales team.· Organize sales meeting and record minute of meeting.· Collect all the information of requested assignment from sales team.· Assist in stocks controlling and reporting to the supervisor.
Full Time |Kampong Cham |Junior Executive |Secretarial
•Implement sales strategies to achieve sales objectives and targets.•Plan, implement, control and evaluate sales promotion activities.•Manage and lead the sales force, provide guidelines and problem resolution to ensure team members are fully equipped to motivate the dealers and customers to comply with the company policy and achieve the sales performance.•Provide training to sales team to develop their potential and effectiveness.•Conduct market survey, collect market information including market price and competitor activities for management review.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Manager |Top Management
•Perform daily sales call in allocated areas, conduct order taking and standard routine checks.•Responsible for products presentation, and ensure full stocks level maintained in all outlets within the assigned territory.•Perform quality Indoor and Outdoor branding, merchandising display within assigned territory.•Conduct and execute sales activities and marketing initiatives to achieve sales objective.•Manage distributor and distribution channels; ensure distributor objectives and targets achieved.•Maintain strong and long-term business relationships with outlets and distributors, ensuring overall servicing of outlets/ customers are met.•Timely reporting on sales activities and sales performance by submitting accurate activity report on a regular basis.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |General/Cost Accounting
•Responsible for the overall sales strategy of assigned area and routes.•Monitor daily activities of salesman and follow up on sales progress & accomplishments.•Conduct regular meetings with the Area Sales Manager for feedback on status of sales.•Establish and maintain good contact with all customers and maintain updated Customer details of the assigned area.•Travel with the sales team regularly, provide backup to the team whenever necessary. Ensure physical involvement in operation of route when staff shortages arise.•Generate daily and monthly status reports regarding the overall sales achievements and also competitor activities.•Coordinate and implement sales targets set by the department head, prepare sales statistics and related forecasts.•Ensure proper implementation of sales campaigns / promotional activities.•Ensure proper implementation of company policy on financial and sales related matters.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
- Welcome and acknowledge all Manager's guests - Drives Manager’s vehicle to transport him inside Phnom Penh area or sometimes outside Phnom Penh which may require overnight stays of several days' duration.- Keeps the exterior and interior of vehicles clean;- Park vehicle in designated location when not in use.- Keeps track of the vehicle maintenance schedule and informs Secretary to Director of the need to replenish spare parts stock.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Logistics/Supply Chain
•To assist in collaborating with transport vendors to have qualified/better delivery services•To assist in checking all payment reports regarding workers, drivers, and transport vendors•To supervise/assist in loading and unloading of products/materials•To ensure accurate counting of products/materials received and issued•To ensure the practice of FIFO for all issued materials/products•To check the availability of materials to match the production schedule•To check the availability of finished goods to fulfill the sales forecast•To check the availability of storages to ensure a continuous production•To assist in counting stock of products/materials at required interval•To assist in communicating internally and externally to facilitate all warehouse and transportation operations•To assist in reviewing and updating procedures, instructions, and controls so as to meet and improve the company’s standards•To initiate, execute or participate in suitable action where necessary to improve warehouse and transportation operations•To monitor the cleaning, housekeeping and maintenance of trucks, warehouse equipment, areas, and tools including forklifts•To always work in a safe manner, following the safety rules and instructions, and common sense•To assist in planning material requirements and scheduling to meet sale forecast and logistics objectives•To assist in training, developing and coaching subordinates by identifying and indicating training needs in order to maintain a motivated and flexible high performance team•To take actions to prevent others from working in an unsafe manner•To work effectively to meet the ISO requirements for Quality Management System, Food Safety Management System and Environmental Management System•To do other tasks as required by superiors.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Manufacturing
•Developing and implementing administrative systems.•Oversee administrative operations such as office management, front desk and general administrative •Develop or update procedures, policies and standard•Ensure government regulations and safety standards are followed properly•Observe and review health and safety policies and ensuring all staff members are properly followed.•Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problem, and in resolving escalated complain or disputes•Coordinate staff entertainment and events•Ensuring that food expense are monitored and under the budget•Ensure implementation day-to-day activities of housekeeping, gardening, canteen and security services•Participate in the work of subordinates in order to facilitate productivity or to overcome difficult aspects of work •Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Top Management
• Maintenance and repair of all vehicles and equipment• Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance • Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc• Assists in the development of the Fleet Services budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all Fleet Service purchases, including parts, tools, office supplies• Supervises all Fleet Services employees; trains, evaluates and disciplines employees.• Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle and piece of equipment repaired; writes reports on vehicles and equipment repaired. Makes monthly report to Highway Patrol on State inspections• Checks all repair work performed in shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to user departments• Serves as a member of the City Fleet Committee who is responsible for setting policies for City vehicles and reviews department vehicle requests
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Manufacturing
-To execute the planned maintenance and process instruments to ensure a high reliability of operation.-To ensure that all mechanical work executed (both internal and external parties) are carried out safely and conform to set engineering standards and quality management systems.-To maintain and review specified procedures and controls to meet company’s standards.-To communicate closely with brewery colleagues on day to day work related issues, based on customer-supplier relationship to sustain high productivity.-To maintain and update list of set parameter of all mechanical equipments in the plant and breakdown maintenance.-To assist in the planned maintenance and breakdown requires in the brewery where necessary.-All critical spares items identified for critical equipment. Critical spares included on material master & updates made as required.-Call-out support provided where necessary to shifts.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Mechanical/Automotive Engineer
•Conduct research on markets to identify event ideas and opportunities to promote company’s brand and boost sales volume•Prepare annual event plan that includes detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, media plan, staffing, presentations and budgets) according to company calendars, holidays, seasonal sales•Coordinate between designers, different departments, agencies, suppliers, and vendors for contracts, venues, decoration, entertainment, agenda, requirements, food, accommodations, transportation, etc.; deliver effective and favorable results in a professional and timely manner. •Coordinate with client, handle queries and resolve any issues before and on the day of the event to ensure that smooth operation•Oversee the dismantlement of the event and the venue •Conduct post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis) and produce reports for stakeholders
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Marketing/Business Development
• Adhere strictly to the “Safety First” guidelines for draught beer services.• Coordinate with Sales team to manage the customer service effectiveness and quality for draught beer services.• Install the draught equipment at the outlets and maintain it to meet high quality draught service standard.• Collect and compile customer feedbacks and complaints then submit to supervisor to do analyzes and make action plans for continuous improvement to meet Department targets.• Make and submit weekly / monthly reports and initiate appropriate action plans to improve draught customer service and sale volume.• Count accurately monthly stock for all tools, draught equipment and spare parts and submit report to Superior.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Tech and Helpdesk Support
- To assist in packing cans, bottles and/or kegs with beer as instructed or scheduled.- To help ensure the finished product meets specifications.- To help achieve the highest efficiency and OPI of packaging lines.- To do, assist and/or supervise cleaning and maintenance of packaging equipment, area and tools.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Non-Executive |Tech and Helpdesk Support