- Supervise team to record daily accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile control accounts (prepayment, receivable, payable...)
- Review movements of account balances to ensure that they are appropriately classified and recorded
- Prepare monthly financial statements timely and correctly
- Prepare monthly NBC report timely and correctly
- Develop/update accounting guideline or memo to monitor the daily financial implementation
- Provide support, train to branches and follow up the implementation of policy, memo and guidelines
- Cooperate with independent/internal auditors in relation to auditing of financial statements and other auditing tasks
- Perform other tasks assigned by Manager
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |General/Cost Accounting
- Follow up due date invoice with client and sale representative.
- Maintain contract with client and follow-up payment.
- Prepare monthly and annual report.
- Record Daily expense and revenue.
- Monitoring revenue and expenditure transaction.
- Prepare all payment to supplier and follow up payment of each customer.
- Handle petty cash for sales.
- Record daily cash collection into system.
- Daily Checking account receivable and account payable.
- Call follow up and clear payment.
- Printing and prepare statement send to customers.
- Prepare account documents.
- Follow up payment with clients.
- Issuing invoice, vouchers, bill, quotation and contract.
- Other task assigned by superior.
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Fresh/Entry Level |General/Cost Accounting
Grant Thornton (Cambodia) Limited
(Accounting / Audit / Tax Firm)
• Attends meetings with Clients and prepare meeting minutes• Collects information and prepares Proposals to Clients • Prepares Engagements Letters/ Contracts for Clients• Implement the tax services assigned by direct Supervisor/Assistant manager/Manager/Senior manager from pre-engagement activities to completion of the services inclusive not limited to the followings:i.Internal tax audit, Tax risk management, Tax risk assessment, Corporate tax governance reviews and Forensic Investigationsii.Transaction Advisory services including Due Diligence & Mentoring, Business valuations, Fund raising and Mergers & Acquisitions• Be at client’s site for performance of work as necessary• Update clients on job status, follow up with team members/clients on outstanding matters• Assist in updating marketing materials/brochure/tax capability statements• Assist in organisation of seminars/training/events• Assist Manager in updating clients’ database, preparing monthly reports• Updates division’s e-library with regard to business/legal/industry information • Assignment-related administration works (billing, drafting and sending letter, filling…)• Performs other duties/tasks assigned by director supervisor/Assistant manager/Managers
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Senior Executive |Audit and Taxation
Invoice checking from sellers and suppliers• Record all financial transactions.• Record petty cash and cash count.• Check and follow up inventory.• Responsible for A/P and A/R.• Manage customer list and control account receivable.• Assist with filing of accounting documents.• Report the tasks to accounting manager.• Do other task as required by management team.
• Prepare and manage routine correspondence, including engagement letters and audit proposals. Make sure the content,enclosures and address and accurate. Distribute incoming correspondence to the respective managers.• Maintain an up-to-date filing system.• Casting, formatting and cross-referencing audited reports and printing them in line with PwC standards.• Finalise reports and manage the production, collation and distribution of reports.• Translate audited reports and other documents to and from Khmer.• Make sure there is sufficient stationery available for use.• Perform other secretarial work and general support tasks as requested by managers.• Help to arrange social and corporate responsibility events.
Andrew & Philip Accounting Co., Ltd.
(Accounting / Audit / Tax Firm)
** Job VisionThis opportunity is recommended for those who wants to be future professional business consultant or entrepreneur, carrying on government related works, indirectly learn law, accounting and international business and develop relationships with influential people with various backgrounds.- Preparation of Documents and Information- Supporting Senior Consultants and Senior Manager- Monitoring Task Schedule- Making procedure or status report- Working in cooperation with client staff, government officers, etc.- Other administrative work assigned by Manager
Full Time |Phnom Penh |Junior Executive |Secretarial