• She will be responsible for all account and finance activities in the company and some admin work and report to Thailand head office. • Leading the Accounting Department in delivering accurate and timely financial statements • Handling monthly/quarterly/yearly closing, including group reporting as per group policies. • Forecasting cash flow and preparing budgets. • Optimize the internal procedure to meet the local and group financial requirements. • Setting up the accounting standards and procedures for the group of companies. • Monitor tax filing and tax return procedure • Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable including intercompany reconciliation • Managing an accounting team. • Checking and approving company payments. • Supporting auditors during year-end audits.
Maintaining the existing channel partners and setting up the new ones in the assigned areas/zones Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization Working toward sales and revenue targets Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the Product/Marketing team Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners. Report to the sales manager on a regular basis about his/her professional activities Perform other activities and tasks assigned by the Manager
Selling company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions through resellers/channels in assigned territory Identifying sales opportunities by identifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options Representing the company in all activities associated with reseller/channel support Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance Conducting market researches and competitors’ actions - prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information Contributes to team effort by accomplishing the sales targets & related results as needed Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on sales activities with channel partners Typically reports to a supervisor or manager(s) Perform other activities and tasks assigned by a supervisor or manager
• Doing research on the information in market. • Doing market analysis. • To communicate and make relationship with relevant sectors. • Making data report to management in timely manner. • And do any other jobs as assigned by upper level.
Collect payment from customers Inventory control (stock in/out) Prepare outstanding payment Report income
Drive revenue through high quality client servicing, strong internal partnerships, strong sales execution • Embrace a client-focused work ethic, be able to identify opportunities, prospect for and win new clients using all available resources (people, products, services) • Establish strong internal partnerships with executive management through regular contact via team meetings and foreign exchange product presentations to build collaborative customer focused relationships • Identify ways that our product, sales and service organizations work together to deliver value and help to create efficiencies • Develop deep and trusted relationships and produce at a top level in highly competitive environment • Bring new prospects to the institution through own resources, be able to cross sell • Achieve goals regarding client acquisition, client satisfaction • Maintain regular sales activity and educational seminars • Create and maintain client records including customer profile set-ups, foreign exchange credit facility • Create and maintain an updated list of individuals authorized to approve foreign exchange transactions by lending group and / or sales territory • Demonstrate an understanding about our sales process; incorporating changes when necessary • Serve as the key leader for client quality and service; act decisively to implement solutions and resolve crisis and follows up to assure resolution
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability • Troubleshooting hardware and software issues • Ensuring electrical safety standards are met • Repairing or replacing damaged hardware • Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers • Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level • Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware • Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting • Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues • Conducting daily backup operations • Write monthly reports • Managing technical documentation • Maintain company website, social networking services
• Answer all incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate destination • Greet and assist visitors by answering inquires • Providing general company information • Scheduling appointments • Photocopying, filing, organizing, scanning and data entry • Maintain office supply and inventory • Receiving and sending courier packages • Processing payments and issuing receipts • Translating documents from English to Khmer and Khmer to English • Manage the booking of company meeting rooms and transportation • Provide a variety of administrative support to various departments on an ad-hoc basis • Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings • Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails • Assist with other administration duties as required
Drop sample to customers Send e-mail & Quote Need to go out meet customer Presentation about products to customer Call to follow up customer & Appointment customer Prepare daily report Preparing schedule of work
+ Assistant Admin - Handle daily personnel & office administrations duties being assigned - Assist in recruitment process and other related jobs - Personnel record maintenance (payroll, leave, attendance, appraisals, etc.) - Organize staff activities including trainings and leisure activities - Manage security, safety and maintenance for office - Record and report daily and monthly attendant report -Other duties will be assigned by Manager + Assistant Acc -Book keeping -Post transaction into Quick Book system - Monthly cutting off/day to day accounting work (Invoicing / Recording) -Taxation Work -Issuing invoice/vouchers and settle payment with clients -Prepare documentation -Cash management -Banking transaction handing -Other task by Director
- Control goods receipt, and key in System. - Issue invoice and collect the payment - Review and verify invoices and check all requests. - Making the payroll for staffs- Posting invoices into system.- Set invoices up for payment. To check and follow up payment of each customer- Reconcile accounts payable transaction.- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.- Maintain vendor files.- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.- Prepare monthly reports.- Assist with month end closing.- Control all daily income and expend in the company- To contact customers in relation to their payment inquiries. - To update the payment status of customers.- To Call and fix appointment for collector with customer.- Rectification of all customer complaints communicated through verbal, written or other channels- To make the customers aware and understand about the company and its offerings- To Build relationship with the customer and maintain it in long run.- Perform other duties as assigned from management of the Company.
- Responsible for preparing of monthly tax declaration- Annual Tax return preparation- Issue tax invoices - Issue receipt of all tax payment- Involve in the accounting meeting and discussion especially in taxation - Prepare accounting reports- Other relevant task given by the manager
- sales team and leading of sales team for sale activities.- Managing, coordinating and motivating sales team to achieve required sales targets.- to implement process, procedures and fools to maximize productivity and sale performance.- to plan, develop and execute sale and marketing strategies.- provide support and guidance to sale team in various sale functions.
- Assist on daily communication with customers directly.- Arranging advertising methods to promote Metfone products.- Assist on business sharing leaflets and presentations to customer.- Arranging selling place (Booth) and finding place for selling goods. - Follows up with customers to inquire which necessary.- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Build a good relationship with customers- Gather all market information and report to sales manager.- Focuses to market strength for existing customers and open new account.- Good understanding of problem solving with customer. - Follow up for payment collection.- Collaborates with sales manager to develop sales strategies.- Other jobs which assigned by sales manager.