- Coordinate Job announcements / Coordinate the recruiting - Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed - Develop and Issue policy and legal compliance - Oversee the implementation of the company rules - Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave - Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. - Respond to employees’ questions - Liaise with external partners, - Fixed asset and office management - Office repairs and maintenance - Controlling stationery and office supplies. - Setting appointments and arranging meetings - Contact with government issues - Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms - Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation - Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. - Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs - Other tasks assigned by Manager
Manage and setup digital campaigns to ensure campaign objectives and deliverables are being met according to timelines. Daily tasks include tags implementation, campaign set up, delivery monitoring, campaign performance optimization and reporting & analysis. Troubleshoot issue that affects tracking and reporting (eg: ad creative issue, report discrepancy issue). Work closely with Sales team on campaign strategies planning, campaign delivery updates, campaign analysis reporting and fulfilling client's ad hoc requests. Proactively optimize advertiser campaigns by evaluating and analyzing performance data and provide recommendations and conduct ongoing A/B tests to increase campaign performance. Commitment to constantly learning how to utilize all internal and external systems/tools required to maintain the job responsibilities. Work with Finance team to confirm accurate billing process for each campaign. To carry out additional task / work as directed by management from time to time.
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians, and other staff - Skilled at the computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, Administrative software) - Good at spoken and written English - Well organized and detail-oriented - The VQA Master will work closely together with Planning and Production department. - He / She is responsible to devise procedures, to inspect and report on quality issues - To train all quality personals for their given role as well as to cross-train staff to handle other quality department jobs. - Ensure all Production/Customer samples are recorded and stored correctly.
- ផ្ទៀងផ្ទាត់ និង កត់ត្រា បុងលក់ បុងទិញចូល ជាប្រចាំថ្ងៃ (System និង Excel) - ផ្ទៀងផ្ទាត់ និង កត់ត្រា ចំណូល និង ចំណាយ ជាប្រចាំថ្ងៃ (System និង Excel ) - ផ្ទៀងផ្ទាត់ Bank Slip ជាមួយ Statement ចំណូលសរុបជាប្រចាំថ្ងៃ - ត្រួតពិនិត្យបុង Account Receivable - ត្រួតពិនិត្យបុង Account Payable - ផ្ទៀងផ្ទាត់ របាយការណ៍សន្និធិជាប្រចាំខែ - ផ្ទៀងផ្ទាត់ និង រៀបចំ Statement សំរាប់ការទូទាត់សង - បិទបញ្ជីជាប្រចាំថ្ងៃ (លក់ ទិញចូល ចំណូល ចំណាយ ) - ការងារផ្សេងៗដែលថ្នាក់លើដាក់អោយ
- ទទួលទំនិញពីឡាន ឬពីកុងតែនឺរ ជួយរៀបចំទុកដាក់ទំនិញនៅក្នុងឃ្លាំងទៅតាមទីតាំងដែលបានកំណត់ ប្រកបដោយការប្រុងប្រយ័ត្ន និង មានសណ្តាប់ធ្នាប់ - ជ្រើសរើសទំនិញពីធ្នើ អោយបានត្រឹមត្រូវ តាមការកំណត់ សម្រាប់រៀបចំការដឹកជញ្ជូន - អនុវត្តការរាប់ស្តុកទំនិញ ជាប្រចាំជៀសវាងការបាត់បង់ រួចរាយការណ៍ជាបន្ទាន់ក្នុងករណីរកឃើញទំនិញបាក់បែក ខូចទ្រុងទ្រាយ ដោយប្រការ ណាមួយ - រៀបចំទុកដាក់ទំនិញពីឡាន ឬ ពីកុងតែនឺរ និង ដាក់ចូលឡាន ដោយការប្រុងប្រយ័ត្ន ជៀសវាង ឬ កាត់បន្ថយការខូចខាតទំនិញដោយប្រការ ណាមួយ - គោរពយ៉ាងខ្ជាប់ខ្ជួននូវគោលការណ៍ សុវត្ថិភាពរាល់ការបំពេញការងារក្នុងឃ្លាំង និង បរិវេណឃ្លាំងទាំងមូល - អនុវត្តកិច្ចការផ្សេងទៀតដែលចាំបាច់ តាមតម្រូវការអ្នកគ្រប់គ្រង។
- ស្វែងរកនិងកំណត់អតិថិជនគោលដៅ - រៀបចំការណាត់និងចុះជួបអតិថិជនដោយផ្ទាល់ - ពន្យល់ណែនាំ នូវទំនិញនិងសេវាកម្មរបស់ក្រុមហ៊ុន ដល់អតិថិជន - ស្វែងយល់ពីតម្រូវការរបស់អតិថិជន - រៀបចំផែនការ និងយុទ្ធសាស្ត្រលក់ដើម្បីធានាអោយបាននូវគោលដៅលក់របស់ក្រុមហ៊ុន - ពង្រីកសក្ដានុពលទីផ្សារអោយកាន់តែធំទូលាយ - រៀបចំរបាយការណ៍ប្រចាំថ្ងៃ និង សប្ដាហ៍ - យកចិត្តទុកដាក់និងធ្វើ បច្ចុប្បន្នភាពព័ត៌មានថ្មីៗដល់អតិថិជន - បំពេញភារកិច្ចចាំបាច់ផ្សេងៗដែលត្រូវបានប្រគល់ដោយថ្នាក់ដឹកនាំ
+ Assistant Admin - Handle daily personnel & office administrations duties being assigned - Assist in recruitment process and other related jobs - Personnel record maintenance (payroll, leave, attendance, appraisals, etc.) - Organize staff activities including trainings and leisure activities - Manage security, safety and maintenance for office - Record and report daily and monthly attendant report -Other duties will be assigned by Manager + Assistant Acc -Book keeping -Post transaction into Quick Book system - Monthly cutting off/day to day accounting work (Invoicing / Recording) -Taxation Work -Issuing invoice/vouchers and settle payment with clients -Prepare documentation -Cash management -Banking transaction handing -Other task by Director
- Control goods receipt, and key in System. - Issue invoice and collect the payment - Review and verify invoices and check all requests. - Making the payroll for staffs- Posting invoices into system.- Set invoices up for payment. To check and follow up payment of each customer- Reconcile accounts payable transaction.- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.- Maintain vendor files.- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.- Prepare monthly reports.- Assist with month end closing.- Control all daily income and expend in the company- To contact customers in relation to their payment inquiries. - To update the payment status of customers.- To Call and fix appointment for collector with customer.- Rectification of all customer complaints communicated through verbal, written or other channels- To make the customers aware and understand about the company and its offerings- To Build relationship with the customer and maintain it in long run.- Perform other duties as assigned from management of the Company.
- Responsible for preparing of monthly tax declaration- Annual Tax return preparation- Issue tax invoices - Issue receipt of all tax payment- Involve in the accounting meeting and discussion especially in taxation - Prepare accounting reports- Other relevant task given by the manager
- sales team and leading of sales team for sale activities.- Managing, coordinating and motivating sales team to achieve required sales targets.- to implement process, procedures and fools to maximize productivity and sale performance.- to plan, develop and execute sale and marketing strategies.- provide support and guidance to sale team in various sale functions.
- Assist on daily communication with customers directly.- Arranging advertising methods to promote Metfone products.- Assist on business sharing leaflets and presentations to customer.- Arranging selling place (Booth) and finding place for selling goods. - Follows up with customers to inquire which necessary.- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Build a good relationship with customers- Gather all market information and report to sales manager.- Focuses to market strength for existing customers and open new account.- Good understanding of problem solving with customer. - Follow up for payment collection.- Collaborates with sales manager to develop sales strategies.- Other jobs which assigned by sales manager.
•Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances •Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations • Coordinate the monthly book close • Manage Accounts Payable• Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit • Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns • Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls • Special projects as required
JOB ID: NO-FY16-F034Position: Marketing Officer Location: National Office, Phnom Penh. Salary & Benefit Package: 688 USD – 860 USD Dependent on professional experienced and qualificationsI. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITIONThe Marketing Officer is responsible for coordinating all marketing activities of the marketing team and executes new marketing strategies aimed at increasing the diversity of funds available from new income sources.II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES • Develop and support strategy for local supporter engagement that lays the ground work for future local fundraising and local resource generation.• Develop the planning of annual strategic and operation plan for marketing campaign.• Coordinating and execute strategic marketing campaigns and events.• Assist leveraging the new promotion tools, e.g. social media, new TV channels to achieve the business growth.• Build relationship with working partners and sponsors to support marketing campaign.• Supporting the in-house marketing and creative services team by coordinating and collating content.• Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.• Keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by other nonprofits and corporations.• Fostering strong relationships with potential local supporters and major donors.• Maintaining donor portfolios and manage CRM database.