1. Assist Manager – Technical to organize and coordinate activities relating recruitment the day-to-day operations of the HR Department. 2. Coordinate with QC team and all sections for the standard inspection procedure on every style; make sure the instant corrective action plan for GMT after “Q” reject is in place. 3. Translate from Chinese to Khmer or Khmer to Chinese 4. Update Sewing plan to all 32 Sewing line. 5. Update all material status into production planning 6. Follow up shipment schedule 7. Headcount sewing line report 8. Production Material request 9. Advise the final rejected qty from Lines to QA/QC 10. Corrective Action Plan 11. Broken Needle Report. 12. Check the line before they start working what are the problems that cannot meet the target. 13. Inform lines to arrange garment in line for QC inspection Perform any other duties as assigned by the management from time to time documents with recent photograph (4x6)
1. Follow up email all buyers with Hong Kong and china in order to get the completion of PP package and Production package before start production 2. Convert SO in SAP 3. Prepare the all items for internal and external pp meeting 4. Follow up trim card from QA 5. Update production report send to HK 6. Prepare sewing spec, measurement spec and MO to production, sample and strap 7. Follow up molding spec and plastic shot with HK and china. 8. Follow up pattern and pass to cutting 9. Prepare standard to put on Machin 10. Any tasks are assigned by manager.
Greet customers and hand out menus. Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen. Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials. Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared. Check that customers are satisfied with their meal. Prepare the bill for tables when requested. Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid. Administer change to tables if needed.
- រាប់មុខទំនេញប្រចាំថ្ងៃ និងខែ - រៀបចំទិន្ន័យ និង ឯកសារចេញ ចូលទំនិញ - រៀបចំរបាយការ ប្រចាំថ្ងៃ និងខែ - ត្រួតពិនិត្យទំនិញដែលខូច និងកៀកដឺឡេ
• Prepared all payment any • Payroll management • Assistant in any works when required by director • Monthly updated Account Payable to supplier. • Perform cash count in weekly and monthly. • Assist to prepared Monthly/Annual Tax Declaration. •Preparing NSSF report • Other tasks by Manager
Maintaining the existing channel partners and setting up the new ones in the assigned areas/zones Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization Working toward sales and revenue targets Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the Product/Marketing team Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners. Report to the sales manager on a regular basis about his/her professional activities Perform other activities and tasks assigned by the Manager
1. Providing administrative and clerical support to the members of the Quality Assurance Team. 2. Developing and maintaining databases for external verification, lesson observation, internal audit, SQA offers, and dealing with enquiries. 3. Developing and maintaining databases for tracking staff records and Quality Assurance Team publications. 4. Inputting and sorting data using appropriate statistical package. 5. Making arrangements for, and maintaining records of, External Audit and Moderator visits. 6. Making arrangements for, and maintaining records of, lesson observation activities. 7. Assisting in the maintenance of records relating to internal quality audits. 8. Assisting in the maintenance of an original set of College policies and procedures, and updating them for inclusion on the College Intranet as required. 9. Arranging the distribution of information from SQA, College policies and procedures and other relevant materials. 10. Word processing reports, minutes, letters, memos as required. 11. Dealing with staff enquiries relating to the Team’s work
1. Control and Train Operator 2. Control productivity to minimum NG 3. Planning monthly production 4. Repair NG 5. Control Production Record 6. Control stock raw material in line and FG stock 7. Making work instruction.
គ្រប់គ្រង និងត្រួតពិនិត្យទៅលើកិច្ចការងារទទួលភ្ញៀវនិងផ្ដល់ពត៍មានជូនភ្ញៀវ។ គ្រប់គ្រងនិងត្រួតពិនិត្យទៅលើការជួសជុលថែទាំអគារដោយរៀបចំនូវផែនការជួសជុលថែរទាំអគាជាប្រចាំព្រមទាំងតាមដាននូវរាល់កិច្ចការទាំងអស់។ គ្រប់គ្រងនិងត្រួតពិនិត្យទៅលើការងារសំអាតអនាម័យនិងសណ្ដាប់ធ្នាប់ក្នុងអគារដោយរៀបនូវផែនការសំអាតនិងពេលវេលាសំអាតអោយបានត្រឹមត្រូវដើម្បីធានាបាននូវគុណភាពនិងប្រសិទ្ធភាពនៃការសំអាត គ្រប់គ្រងនិងត្រួតពិនិត្យទៅលើការងារសន្តិសុខនិងសុវត្ថិភាពនៅក្នុងអគារដោយបែងចែកពេវេលាយាមកាមអោយបានត្រឹមត្រូវនិងបែងចែកបុគ្គលិកសន្តិសុខទៅតាមគោលដៅនីមួយៗ ចាត់ចែងគ្រប់គ្រង់ត្រួតពិនិត្យនិងវ៉ាយតម្លៃបុគ្គលិក។ ដោះស្រាយនូវរាល់បញ្ហាផ្សេងៗដែលកើតមានឡើងនៅក្នុងអគារឬជាមួយភ្ញៀវ ទទួលបន្ទុកក្នុងការទិញសំភារៈផ្សេងៗក្នុងអគារដោយត្រូវធ្វើការគណនាអំពីចំនួនដែលត្រូវទិញនិងស្វែងរកអ្នកផ្គត់ផ្គង់ដែលមានតម្លៃសមរម្យនិងគុណភាពល្អ ទទួលបន្ទុកទំទាក់ទំនងជាមួយភ្ញៀវទាំងក្នុងនិងក្រៅអគារ គ្រប់គ្រងនិងត្រួតពិនិត្យទៅលើកិច្ចសន្យារវាងម្ចាស់អគារនិងអ្នកជួលអគារ ទទួលបន្ទុករៀបចំកិច្ចសន្យាការងារជាមួយបុគ្គលិកគ្រប់លំដាប់ថ្នាក់និងណែនាំអំពីការងារ
1- Cambodian citizen 2- Fluency in spoken English (Mandarin or Cantonese preferable). 3- Familiar with QA/QC in ultimate manufacturing (underwear). 4- Knowledge computer in MS Word-Excel. 5- At least 5 years experience or above in related field. 6- Able to work hard, work well with ability to effective in team. 7- Confident, self-motivated and work under pressure. 8- Good interpersonal skill. 9- Proactive and hard working. 10-Any tasks are assigned by manager.
1. Computerize payroll all workers-employees including First Payroll and Month End Payroll every month 2. Checking and verify payroll Adjustment (Addition/Deduction) 3. To prepare Tax on Salary to Finance department every month 4. To update and verify Master Salary in HRIS system 5. To prepare all related payroll reports every month 6. To update HR system refer to the labour law changes 7. Making analysis on the report if needs. 8. To prepare and record resignation & termination payment 9. To prepare and declare the payment to National Social Security Fund every month 10. Controlling attendance and absenteeism of all workers-employees 11. To input and record all kinds of leaves in the HRIS system 12. Checking all leaves that have applied by the workers-employees and reconciliation 13. Checking Overtime payment of all workers-employees every month 14. To control day to day workers-employees movement 15. Checking daily attendance for timekeeping is accurately encoded and timely updated; liaise with respective If interested, please submit CV, study record and any relevant documents with recent photograph (4x6)
- Sources & publish in website to recruit employees up on requested by various departments. - Interview arrangement. - Update recruitment status and headcount projection. - Conduct Induction Course for newly recruited workers/staffs. - Handle apprenticeship course. - Handle work related accident with relevant Institution. - In put data new workers to human resources management system. - Review employment contract of employees and submit to concerned department for consideration. - To prepare report movement of employee in and out - Daily Attendance report for all departments. - Do other work as required by superior. - Knowledge about of labor law *Working experience: - Assist and advice workers to develop their duties and responsibility * If interested, please submit CV, study record and any relevant documents with recent photograph ( 4 x 6 ) - Coordinate local recruitment campaigns under the supervision of the HR Manager/HR HK - Manage and supervise all staff to perform their duties and responsibility to improve management matter - Coordinate and liaise with all department to organize for train/briefing/orientation to employees to familiar with the labor law and Internal Rule & Regulations, company policy/procedure. - Update organization chart all department send to Functional department head HK - Fill up the vacancy - Conduct the disciplinary to worker/staff - Solve the problem during worker misunderstand between supervisor/ subordinator - Update HC of manpower to production every day - Arrange document claim form of workers/staffs to Insurance company/NSSF - Update recruitment status to HR HK weekly - Update employment contract in HRIS system one time per month - Bring workers/staff register NSSF’s ID card member all new joiner and conduct medical check up Local staffs and Expat staff.
- Collect payment from customers. - Inventory control ( Stock in/out ). - Prepare outstanding payments. - Report income.
✔ Prepare and compose the Accounting policy and procedure ✔ Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports ✔ Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger account, and document business transactions ✔ Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures ✔ Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, and private funding, contracts, and grants ✔ Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness ✔ Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other ensure expenditure control ✔ Resolve accounting discrepancies ✔ Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems ✔ Interact and coordinate with external auditors in completing audits ✔ Prepare the financial statements of the company, determine if the company is making profit or not ✔ Develop the HR policy as it’s required and update the existing policy ✔ Manage the monthly employees’ payroll, and control the NSSF payment and process the document submitting to the MOL ✔ Manage the processing of the employees’ recruitment and engage with recruitment agencies ✔ Control and manage the annual performance appraisal for all department ✔ Monitor and manage the daily time in/out and attendance of employees ✔ Handle the complaints and other concerns from employees ✔ Perform other duties as assigned related to accounting works
Install security device ( MCCS ) on vehicle. Perform car maintenance & repair Check vehicle problem by Computer. Inspect on vehicle for monthly Explain car maintenance and issues and provide great customer service. Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.