ពណ៏នាពីការងារ មិនចាំបាច់មានបទពិសោធន៏ក៏អាចធ្វើការបាន អាចមានបទពិសោធន៏ជំនាញថែរក្សា សម្រស់និងទទូលបានប្រាក់ខែខ្ពស់ អាចកាន់លើទំព័រហ្វេសប៊ុក និង ផ្នែកលក់ផលិតផល អាចធ្វើកិច្ចការដែលអ្នកគ្រប់គ្រង់ដាក់អោយ ជាន់ទី១ផ្នែកលក់ និងជាន់ទី២ ផ្នែកម៉ាស្សា មានចំណង់ចំនូលចិត្តផ្នែក ម៉ាស្សា ចេះផ្សព្វផ្សាយផលិតផលសម្រស់លើបណ្តាញ អ៊ីនធ័រនែត
+ Strategy and Planning - Achieving the agreed business targets (Revenue & Cost). - Review, develop and bundle Credit, Debit & Prepaid products to enhance cross and up selling efforts and increase market share - To launch and run campaigns to boost the Debit card acquisition, card usage and revenue. - To launch and run campaigns to boost Credit Card’s acquisition. - Keep abreast with the latest development of product and industry players to ensure that the banks product are in line with market demand. - To build customer based internally via campaign upgrade activities/encourage internal referrals. - Pro-active product & business development /approaches – to be abreast with the market needs and trend to remain competitive in the industry. Card proposition driven and product innovation. + Operations - Manage product performance to ensure set targets in relation to debit card business growth - Put in place anti-attrition and card usage strategies to curb attrition. - Ensure compliance according to guidelines.
+ Heads the development of Digital Banking Strategy for the Bank - Internet Banking - Mobile Banking - Mobile Lifestyle Applications - Social Chat Banking - Online Cash Management Solution - Mobile Sales and Origination Solution + The development of Standard Operating Procedures, Manuals and Guidelines for Digital Banking + Planning, developing and implementation of all the Digital Banking strategies. + Developing and implementation of Digital Banking support materials and services + Ensure the Bank’s Corporate Image (CI) is in-line + Annual Digital Banking budget + Ensure customer-centric view in digital initiatives + Develop & administer the digital portfolio, provide central monitoring of digital initiatives + Map digital capabilities to strategic priorities + Develop ways to attract and retain top digital talent + Oversee expansion of digital partner network (e.g. fintechs) + Creates and maintains digital business P&L transparency + Work with the Head of Product to prepare proposal papers, budgets, financial papers and other document related to Digital Banking
- Management of all impaired accounts. - Initiating legal action and frequent follow-up of the status with panel solicitors. - Prepare all related report for head office (local & group). - To propose solutions, strategy and monitor its implementation closely. - To with branches, lawyers, valuers and borrowers to ensure recovery efforts & strategy are implementation effectively. - Update recovery action status/reporting to management on frequent basis or when required. - Ensure prompt reporting to superior for matters requiring attention of the superior. - Carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time. - To conduct post mortem for newly impaired account as per guidelines. - To familiarized with all related group policy & guidelines. - Work closely with other colleagues (within the unit and other department, branches & head office) and other related 3rd party involved (i.e. lawyers, valuers & borrowers) at all time. - Travel to other provinces if required to. - Contribute and provide solutions to ensure the success of recovery.
+Overall administrative functions of their organization +often oversee the support of executives +supervise administrative staff, office managers and staff assistants +offering guidance and delegating work tasks to the team
-Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese - Be able to use computer -Experience in admin work - Willing to learn something new
-Selling: Cooking oil ( Palm Olein and Sunflower). -Targeting buyer: Restaurants , Food industries. -Outside activities: Sale & Marketing activities. -Able to do marketing plan and implement.
• Planning and implementing sales and marketing strategies and tactical campaigns for Recruitment portfolio • Identify and develop area for revenue and market share growth in relation to classified ads portfolio • To develop strategic tie-up with recruitment agencies and other business related partners • To develop and implement business development plan for Recruitment portfolio and other related area to core business. • Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives and key activities of the Recruitment and any newly developed portfolio. • To conduct market research on key competitors and also market trends periodically. • Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events • Other Project / Task assigned
• To manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactical campaigns that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. • Command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. • Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.). • Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests. • Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant. • Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content. • Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences. • Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.). • Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals. • Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence. • Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers. • Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives on social media. • Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends. • Other projects and/or tasks assigned
Responsible to ensure smooth operations exists in assigned area, including: staffing, inventory, quality assurance and customer service. Duties • Ensure the high-quality standard of service providing to customer in restaurant • Identify, research and resolve client issues • Ensure that restaurant operate efficiently and profitably • Responsible and maintaining high standards of food and service. • Manage and train staff to make sure that all staff performs their tasks well • Organize local marketing and other promotion
- Proficiency in spoken & written mandarin - Be able to use English - Be able to use computer - Experience in admin work - Willing to learn something new - Be able to travel sometimes
Job Description - Handle import & export operation - Build good relationship with existing customers - Correspondence with overseas agent - Preparing and processing document for import/export and follow up shipment - Coordinating with transportation Company to ensure smooth import/export shipment - Maintain constant communication with the freight forwarder and other service providers to ensure that all issues are addressed in a timely manner. - Preparing weekly report for import/export shipment ** BENEFITS - Entertainments as per company regulation - 13-day annual leave ** WORKING HOUR: 8:00am – 12:00pm, 1:30pm – 5:00pm (Mon-Fri), 8:00am – 12:30pm (Sat)
- To provide the overall compliance & risk management functions of the Bank ensure in-line with all internal & external governance / regulatory requirements while support the Bank’s growth. - Formula, set, review Compliance & Risk Management strategy to govern all types of banking activities effectively and efficiently & to mitigate all types of risks. Constantly update and implement latest compliance & risk management requirement.
- To achieve the given business target including loans or deposits sales target via promoting & marketing of bank’s products & services. - To assist implementation of the Bank’s business strategies by carrying out all business development / marketing programs, activities & campaign.
Westec Media Limited (WML) was established in 2011 as the film’s distributor in Cambodia. We are a joint venture company. We are the first Company that distributes full license movies in the Kingdom of Cambodia for major studios such as Walt Disney studios, Twentieth Century Fox, Sony Pictures, and others. Job Description -work (1:00 PM to 10:00 PM) - Greetings and Introductions to customer - Handle Cashier Job - Provide best customer service and sale - Introduce movie collection to customer - High commitment with clear goals in sales career - Do the housekeeper