Role and Responsibilities Primary Tasks: ● Production Management ● Complete Company Objectives & Goal Secondary tasks: ● Handling incoming order ● Keeping the machine in best condition ● Consulting in design ● Material consulting ● Process orders ● Keep up with production schedule ● Maximising resources ● QC & Inspection ● pack, Delivery and assembly
Role and Responsibilities ● Responsible for overall performance of the organization ● Planning and Defining Scope ● Activity Planning and Sequencing ● Resource Planning ● Developing Schedules ● Time Estimating ● Cost Estimating ● Keep up to schedules ● Risk Analysis ● Business Partnering ● Working with Vendors ● Controlling Quality ● Benefits Realisation ● Manpower planning
Role and Responsibilities Primary Tasks: ● Planning and execution of the annual budget ● Sales forecast for the year and target distribution to all teams ● Establish long term goals Secondary tasks: ● Guide and lead the team of managers in achieving the set targets and goals ● Framing of policies and norms for daily operations ● Public relation ● Build network ● Hit Business Target ● Future planning & Financial management ● Deal with BOD
- Customer support & Documentation - Handle full inbound and outbound customer service and documentation - Handle E-mail communication with customer and overseas agent/partner - Record detail of inquiries, comments and complaint - Communicate and coordinate with internal department - Filling and submission of documents to account department
- Carrier management - Scheduling for cargoes exportation - Acquire new carriers - Market information/ situation - Shipping and Clearance Task - Prepare shipping/clearance documents - Follow up, monitor and control the Cargo status - Handle E-mail communication with customer and overseas agent/partner - Record detail of inquiries, comments and complaint - Communicate and coordinate with internal department - Filling and submission of documents to account department - Monthly report - Other task assigned by manager
1. Scope of working: - The Personal Assistant is reporting directly to General Manager and responsible for executing day to day support of business operation in term of secretarial and some administrative task. 2. Duties & responsibilities: - Hospitality of visiting honor guest including pick up, see off, booking transport, hotel reservation, dinning arrangement. - arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations - screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate - meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority. - dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager - organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings - liaisin... show more...
+ Sales Representative -បទពិសោធន៍ sales outside ច្រើនជាង ១ ឆ្នាំ - ចេះប្រើ MS-Office - មានអត្តចរិតស្មោះត្រង់ ស្លូតបូត - អាចប្រើប្រាស់ភាសា អង់គ្លេសបាន - រើសបុគ្គលិកនៅតាមបណ្តាខេត្ត និង រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ + Sales Supervisor - មានបទពិសោធន៍ចុះលក់ផលិតផលតាមខេត្តចាប់ពី ១ ឆ្នាំឡើងទៅ - ចេះប្រើ MS-Office - - មានអត្តចរិតស្មោះត្រង់ ស្លូតបូត - អាចប្រើប្រាស់ភាសា អង់គ្លេសមធ្យម - រើសបុគ្គលិកនៅតាមបណ្តាខេត្ត និង រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ
Main Purpose of Job: Responsible to ensure smooth operations exists in assigned area, including: staffing, inventory, quality assurance and customer service. Duties • Ensure the high-quality standard of service providing to customer in restaurant • Identify, research and resolve client issues • Ensure that restaurant operate efficiently and profitably • Responsible and maintaining high standards of food and service. • Manage and train staff to make sure that all staff performs their tasks well • Organize local marketing and other promotion
Producing policy-relevant research, either in-house or by contracting out, is an important part of IDP work. CDC is therefore looking to recruit a Research Manager to identify, implement and manage an annual research agenda and support IDP Secretariat staff in formulating industrial policy.
• Greeting and Welcoming customers entering the office and accompany them to correct destination • Handle all daily incoming & outgoing calls and transfer to destination • Delivering information to customers on all services • Fast transfer information • Administer the receiving all documents or parcels then deliver to destination immediately with proper note. • Received direct incoming call and transferring to each department • Prepare the necessary documents for recruitment and selection process. • Organize meeting necessary equipment • Maintain security. • Assist planning and preparing Schedule meeting room • Determine allocations of stuff, supplies, materials and equipment. • Daily office over view and keep clean • records all clients and visitor’s information to office • Prepare report on processing work daily, weekly and monthly • Other tasks assign by HR & CEO.
• Provide consultation services to address potential clients' interest establishing suitablity of the potential clients' visa. Consultation will mainly be by email, telephone, and face-to-face meeting • Present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients • Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity • Identify sales prospects and contact prospects • Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge • Establish and maintain current clients and potential clients relationships • Identify and resolve client concerns • Pro-actively monitor changes to various immigration regulations • Provide regular follow up on enquiries received • Any other relevant duty as assigned by Manager to assist with smooth operations of the organization • Travel opportunities to conduct, partake, and attend in seminars
- Check bills & prepare Petty Cash payment - Check & collect daily Sale Report - Cash collection and site visit - Well manage accounting documents in file - Issue all accounting documents (Invoice, debit note...) - Prepare the Account Receivable and Account Payable - Monthly and yearly tax declaration - Daily and monthly report to supervisor or manager - Dealing with government officers if it is required - Prepare and ensure that all paper works and calculation are accurately calculated including calculation of payroll tax and social security fund contribution and payroll - Check and ensure that all supporting documents and information are enough for business tax preparation and declaration - Ensure all Client’s business tax preparation and submission on timely manner - To submit clients’ tax forms at GDT - Bank processing including withdraw and deposit - Ensure all invoices are issued accurately and on timely manner - Ensure all payments are received on time from the client - Prepare and Review yearly tax return such as TOP and other tax (Patent tax...) - Support other jobs required by account supervisor.
• Greeting customers/ visitor, Answers telephone in a professional manner • Received direct incoming call and transferring to each department • Prepare the necessary documents for recruitment and selection process. • Create form as required. • Organize meeting necessary equipment • Maintain security. • Assist planning and preparing Schedule meeting room • Determine allocations of stuff, supplies, materials and equipment. • Daily office over view • Keep office clean and tidy • Prepare magazine desk • Keep records of clients and visitor’s information to office • Prepare report on processing work daily, weekly and monthly • Other tasks assign by Operation manager
• Check bills & prepare Petty Cash payment • Check & collect daily Sale Report • Prepare bank reconciliation & banking operation. • Post transactions into QuickBooks. • Prepare payment schedule • Support other jobs required by Finance Manager or Management team.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities Summary of job responsibilities for managing a retail store. Coordinates the shipping of goods, sets up displays, and assists customers and staff during business hours. Admin/HR and Customer Service • Manage and supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness • Complete store administration and Ensure adherence to legal policies and procedures • Maintain relationships with employees, partners, vendors, suppliers • Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures • Dealing with customer queries, complaints and all issues. • Liaising with head office and other tasks assigned Stock and Store Management • Decide appropriate quantities of items to stock • Carry out stock management operations in line with set product/retail policies and procedures • Ensure pricing are corrected and displayed on all products • Ensure merchandise and shelves are cleaned and ready to be displayed. • Maintain standards quality, customer service, store's cleanliness • Maintain accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to set standards • Waste, Damage and Expire management Sale and Marketing strategy • Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards. • Maximizing profitability and setting, meeting sales targets, including staff motivation • Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability • Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses