• ភេទស្រី មានអាយុចាប់ពី ២០ ដល់៣៥ឆ្នាំ និងមានរូបសម្រស់ស្រស់ស្អាត • មានសញ្ញាប័ត្រផ្នែកទីផ្សារ និងមានបទពិសោធន៍ផ្នែកលក់ចាប់ពី១ឆ្នាំឡើងទៅ • ចេះរៀបចំផែនការយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ដសម្រាប់ការលក់ • ត្រូវមានយាន្ដជំនះផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន • បា្រក់ខែចាប់ពី 200$ ទៅ250$ • ចេះនិយាយភាសាអង់គ្លេស និងកុំព្យូរទ័របានល្អ • ត្រូវមានទំនួលខុសត្រូវខ្ពស់ មានភាពស្មោះត្រង់ និងមានភាពជាអ្នកដឹកនាំល្អ • មានអត្តចរិតស្លូតបូត ឧស្សាហ៍ និងស្រលាញ់ការងារ • ជាអ្នកដែលឆាប់យល់ពីការងារ និងមានបំនងចង់រៀនពីអ្វីដែលថ្មី ចំពោះបេក្ខនារីដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍សូមផ្ញើប្រវត្តិរូបសង្ខេប ភ្ជាប់ជាមួយរូបថតមួយសន្លឹក ហើយផ្ញើទៅកាន់ -អ៊ីម៉ែល firstname.lastname@example.org ឬទំនាក់ទំនងតាមអាសយដ្ឋានអគារលេខ ២៦៩ ផ្លូវម៉ាស៊ីនទឹក សង្កាត់ជ្រោយចង្វារ ខណ្ឌជ្រោយចង្វារ រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ។ Tel: 086 940 606/077 888 106
• ភេទស្រី មានអាយុចាប់ពី 18 ដល់ 25 ឆ្នាំនិងមានរូបសម្បត្តិស្រស់ស្អាត • ទីតាំងៈ ផ្សារទំនើបអ៊ីអន ១ និងអ៊ីនអន ២។ វេនព្រឹកពីម៉ោង ៨ព្រឹក ដល់ម៉ោង៥ ល្ងាច និងវេនយប់ពីម៉ោង ២រសៀល ដល់ម៉ោង ១០យប់ • មានសញ្ញាប័ត្រទុតិយភូមិ • មានបទពិសោធន៍ចាប់ពី១ឆ្នាំឡើងទៅ • ប្រាក់ខែចាប់ពី130$ ដល់ 150$ • ចេះនិយាយភាសាអង់គ្លេស និងចេះប្រើប្រាស់កុំព្យូទ័រ • មានអត្តចរិតស្លូតបូត ស្មោះត្រង់ ឧស្សាហ៍ និងស្រលាញ់ការងារ • ត្រូវមានជំនាញក្នុងការទំនាក់ទំនង និងមានទំនួលខុសត្រូវ • ជាអ្នកដែលឆាប់យល់ពីការងារ និងមានបំនងចង់រៀនពីអ្វីដែលថ្មី
• ភេទស្រី មានអាយុចាប់ពី២០ ដល់ ២៨ឆ្នាំ និងមានរួបសម្បត្តិស្រស់ស្អាត • ជានិសិ្សតផ្នែកទីផ្សារ មានឬគ្មានបទពិសោធន៍ បើមានកាន់តែប្រសើរ • ប្រាក់ខែចាប់ពី 180$ - 200$ • ចេះភាសាអង់គ្លេសចេះ និងប្រើកុំព្យូទ័របានយ៉ាងស្ទាត់ជំនាញ • មានយានជំនះផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន • មានអត្តចរិតស្លូតបូត ស្មោះត្រង់ ឧស្សាហ៍ និងស្រលាញ់ការងារ • ជាអ្នកដែលឆាប់យល់ពីការងារ និងមានបំនងចង់រៀនពីអ្វីដែលថ្មី
- Will be responsible for selling product - Deal and cooperate with sales team - Make good relationship with customer - Make cashier
- Job Description - Handle full set of accounts, petty cash and cash flow - Ensure timely and accurate monthly and year-end closing and reporting - Managing the day-to- day operation of the accounts payable functions and expenses analysis and managing payment processing matters - Perform journal entries and reconciliations for accounts closing - Inventory auditing once a month - Liaise with banks and participate in audit procedures - Other duties as assigned
Job Description - Find new prospects and manage existing customers' sales - Visit and call our wholesalers, and retailers as assigned - Establish relationships with prospective clients to help them see the value of our products/services - Meet or exceed sales target - Collect payments and follow up past due invoices - Build trust, communicate effectively, collaborate with others, and take initiative - Gather market information on pricing, competitors’ activities and customers demand trends - Report weekly and inform the issue daily to Sales Manager and executive team
• Produce highly detailed workings, drawings and specifications; • Responsible to complete own designing work in timely and efficient manner; • Coordinate the work of the project with Engineering team • Carry out regular site visits to check construction progress to monitor compliance with plan • Join to resolve problems and issues that might arise during construction • Assist to file document both hard and soft copy • and other tasks as assigned by Manager
• source and develop client referrals • prepare sales action plans and strategies • schedule sales activity • develop and maintain a customer database • make sales calls to new and existing clients • develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients • negotiate with clients • develop sales proposals • prepare and present sales contracts • conduct product training • maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports • respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person • ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships • follow up on sales activity • perform quality checks on product and service delivery • monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management • carry out market research and surveys • participate in sales events • monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
• Manage showroom personnel and customer service to all customers and clients. • Develop detailed knowledge base for all materials and keep up to date on new products and technologies. • Give guidance and logistical assistance to customers for Furniture and Design with installation projects. • Develop and maintain partnerships with the design/build community. • Attend and participate in off-site trade organization meetings • Address and resolve any customer issues regarding product or service. • Develop showroom layout to create a compelling presentation of products follow Sang Pin Brand of head quarter as assign. • Design and build custom displays that highlight the materials and present them in a straightforward way. • Design, budget, contract, schedule, and oversee showroom installations and renovations. • Ensure the showroom displays are reflective of current inventory and that all products are labeled properly. • Ensure the showroom is clean, organized, and a safe work environment. • Manage sample inventory for all products. • Ensure thoroughness and accuracy of product information on the sample labels. • Coordinate staff to provide support and resources to outside sales representatives. • Design, build, and manage logistics for booth at trade shows. • Plan and host showroom events.
• develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues • set individual sales targets with sales team • delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel • co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople • oversee the activities and performance of the sales team and also well corporate with design team • Work through with installation team • ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly • monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team • liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives • evaluate performance of sales staff • provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team • plan and direct sales team training • assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals • deal proposal to customer with design team and do presentation • develop online sales platforms • co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity • investigate lost sales and customer accounts • track, collate and interpret sales figures • forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue • generate timely sales reports • develop pricing schedules and rates • formulate sales policies and procedures • help prepare budgets • control expenses and monitor budgets • conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis • analyze data to identify sales opportunities • develop promotional ideas and material • attend trade meetings and industry conventions • cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Receive and welcome visitors, and direct them to the appropriate person/department - Respond to general administration inquiries and requests - Keep and clean all things in office.
- Responses to customer inquiries. - Fulfills customer requirements. - Guides customers to use the company's products.
• greet and acknowledge each customer • assist customers where possible • provide answers to product and payment-related queries • resolve customer complaints • refer customers to the right person to answer queries and deal with any problems • accurately process sales using cash registers, scanners or equipment • provided to obtain total purchase amount • accept cash, checks and bankcards for payment • process payments according to company procedure • provide change for cash payments • issue receipts for payments received • balance sales and receipts according to company procedure • maintain accurate records of transactions • bag, box and wrap merchandise • may be required to assist in other areas such as shelf stocking, product display, pricing and clean-up • maintain a neat, tidy and orderly work area
• Barista: • Make good coffee and other beverages • Provide good service to customers with smiling welcoming • Take order from customers • Maintain food and drink hygiene and personal hygiene • Train new Barista team assigned by management • Bartender: • Get ready the equipment, tools, and utensils for operations. • Ensure all ingredients to be used for the day are sufficient and in good condition. • Stock up all the canned drinks and pre-made drinks for the restaurant. • Prepare beverages as per customer’s order. • Wash used glasses and utensils. • Check and record inventory. • Ensure the beverage station area is a clean.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities • Control all F&B operation including staff performance • Fix up department problem • Conduct meeting among unit staff • Avoid all wrong order and cashier posting on POS system • Avoid on food & beverage hygiene standard • Develop food menus • Control food cost • Control all department inventories