• Contribute to the execution of marketing and annual sales plan.
• Assist Marketing manager in managing the department’s activities, including preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
• Attend and participate in marketing operations or events to increase brand awareness.
• Establish and implement advertising and promotional campaigns for products or service on various media (social, print, etc.)
• Communicate with customer via media (Facebook page, website) and physical.
• Collaborated with stakeholders and vendors to boost the effectiveness of marketing strategies and improve the company’s
• Track and record all marketing activities, implement metrics to evaluate their success and amend marketing measure when
• Create and oversee the distribution and publication of content or marketing materials.
• Help develop customer research databases.
• Recognize, study and assess market patterns, competitor offerings and demographics to identify opportunities for
promotion and growth.
• Use research conclusions and analysis to determine the overall direction on upcoming marketing projects, new services or
products and the overall strategy.
• Closely work with product development team and finance to determine the viability of prospective markets before the
product production process.
• Develop and communicate through the company’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.