- Completion of GCE ‘O’ or NTC Certification; or a minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. - -
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Ministry of the Environment of Singapore Food Hygiene Certification
PHYSICAL DEMANDS the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with -
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and depth perception.
*** Interested or any more information please, kindly contact via :
Email address : email@example.com
Location : St. 278, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Phone Penh.
Tel : 015654198