- Responsible for developing business growth and achieving sales, profit and assigned targets.
- Accountable for budget control, negotiation of favourable terms and effective utilisation of funds to achieve financial targets.
- Generates sales leads through personal, professional and external networks.
- Presents, negotiates and sells Online Media’s products to prospective agency and direct clients, typically pitching to executives, media planners and
- Participates in promotional events such as trade shows and seminars.
- Craft responses to RFPs, proposals and contracts.
- Develop and implement innovative and effective sales strategies to assist each team members to achieve its annual, quarterly and monthly sales and other assigned targets.
- Conduct weekly or monthly Business Reviews with the assigned team members to improve performance.
- Establish a high level of rapport with current and potential clients as well as provide accurate and timely information for decision making purposes.
- Conduct regular sales analysis to evaluate sales effectiveness and identify business opportunities to grow the business.
- Cultivate relationships with key opinion leaders and build strong network across the online media industry.
- Work with other members of the regional team to anticipate respond to a variety of business needs.
- To carry out additional task / work as required by the management