1. Solicits new product prospects through Project Information, existing customer's recommendation and other sources which provide regular updates on construction projects
2. Evaluates customer's behavior and buying patterns in order to appropriately draft quotation to maximize the possibility of securing the deal
3. Collects and collates background and ongoing project information of new customers to better facilitate credit approval
4. Administers proper planning of visiting schedules in advance to achieve maximum customer visits per week
5.Builds rapport with existing customers to achieve continuous support by constantly monitoring their progress and attending to their needs
6. Monitors and follows up long overdue payments, may proceed legal procedures if deem necessary
7. Analyzes daily, weekly and monthly reports which assist in sales.
8. Plans and executes all necessary actions derived from the reports .
9. Performs other ad hoc duties assigned by Sales Manager.