1. Answer and redirect inbound calls on all lines. Check voice messages. Respond to inbound customer inquiries for information such as ship dates, or other existing order questions.
Track packages for customer call-ins. possibly print and fax delivery confirmations. Quote transportation charges for customers and sales reps.
2. Make outbound calls to obtain authorizations to proceed with orders to customers and to resolve order issues to customer satisfaction.
3. Enter, proof, and make all orders live. Fax orders for approval. Involves understanding and using accounting software in concert with contact management software to ensure accuracy of orders.
4. Maintain superior level of accuracy while doing any work, particularly involving order management.
5. Communicate with sales staff to verify all information is correct and clear up any missing information or inconsistencies on orders.
6. Print and analyze open order report approx. daily. Inform sales reps when a follow-up is needed with a customer to get approval on an order. Including re-faxing orders to customers and calling house accounts for approval.
7. Acquire knowledge of customer base for all companies. Understand and be able to use correct catalogs to complete orders and answer customer questions.
8. Provide back-up support to office manager and graphics personnel as needed. Sales manager may also ask for assistance.
9. Send literature as requested by customers or sales reps using current catalog request system. Including printing and updating literature for sales reps
10. Maintain file systems and daily filing tasks for all orders.
11. Maintain office equipment. Example: fill printers with paper and toner, un-jam printers, etc.
12. Update transportation book with daily transportation logs.
13. Enter Job Costing
14. Maintain accurate customer records in all software systems, CRM, accounting and other programs as trained.
15. Other duties assign by manage