* Reports directly to Executive Chinese Chef.
* Responsible for the implementation, development and smooth opening of the Dim Sum Kitchen Operation.
* Ensures that the Dim Sum Kitchen is managed efficiently and according to the established concept statements.
* Organize food production in a cost effective and hygienic manner.
* Prepare menu in accordance with quality, availability and seasonality ingredients and ensure market lists are completed on a daily and weekly basis.
* Assist in formulating, coordinating and supervising all menu planning and implementation in the Dim Sum Kitchen.
* Ensure food standards and presentations are maintained and continuously improved.
* Together with Executive Chinese Chef be responsible for training and discipline of all Chinese Kitchen colleagues.
* Use the Colleague Handbook in understanding the consistent way of Communicating Rules & Regulation to our Team.
* Constantly strive to improve operating procedures.
* Identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of the operations that will benefit our guests.
* Identify opportunities for reducing costs without affecting the level of service or product received by our guests.
* Propose, and initiate when approved, new services and products for our guests.
* Assists in developing Standard & Procedures.
* Being an effective listener, before acting is essential. (Seek to understand)
* Controls the Effort of superior Cleanness thru out all Culinary Departments.
To ensure that the Fire Life Health Safety and Security company standards and HACCP standards are maintained and carried out. They must be monitored regularly to assist in scoring 100% on the MOHG health and safety audit.