1. Payroll of staffs & supervisors, operators, guards. Armed guard,
2. Monthly reporting
HR reporting. • Resigned, Walkout reporting. • Annual Leave record
3. Employee Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems.
4. Conducting recruitment interviews (Level Officer, Supervisor, Manager) activities with line
managers and make the best possible hiring decision.
5. Responsible for ISO Procedure and Documentation.
6. HR Program (Internal Policy)
7. Performing job evaluations and job analyses.
8. Developing and administering health and safety programs.
9. Conducting and review work Productivity.
10.Maintaining accident records.
11.Provide full spectrum of human resources services.
12.Design and implement all HR initiatives in the areas of manpower planning, remuneration
and reward management, performance management, staff relations policy and procedure
development and legislative compliance.
13.Act as a business partner to understand the Company's people needs and to generate value-added people solutions.
14.Identify possible HR initiatives to enhance people engagement
15.Lead team members to deliver professional and effective human resources practices.
16.Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of human
17.Prepare recruitment ads & campaign
▪ Maintain staff and contractor database
▪ Participate in staff training
▪ Participate in screening of initial staff interviews
▪ Plan staff events.
18.Working closely with Operation Department to solving Shortage Manpower, Backup plan
for new assignment.
19.recruitment strategy, staff cost budgeting and manpower planning.
20.Providing advice and counseling to line managers on staff related issues.
21.Managing salary review and promotion process, designing and tracking the effectiveness of
company's incentive and bonus schemes and recommending plans for improvement.