Ung Sim Sia Construction Co., Ltd has been operation as construction firm in Cambodia for many years, presently we are seeking for a Cambodian nation to fill a full time position of Quantity Surveyor.
* Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attend relevant meetings with construction department, consultants & contractors, (If have, Priority)
• Arrange for Tender document, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other docs
• Preparing work plan on site and method statement related to project, (If have, Priority)
• Prepare final BOQ’s and preliminary schedules for all trades & across all projects, (If have, Priority)
• Manage all cost planning relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to variations and the final figures, keeps track of project costing
• Undertake Calculation for quantities in drawing that require each project such as (Road, Canal, Dam, Structures ….etc.);
• Breakdown the quantities, (If have, Priority)
• Prepare Quantities Data detail in Excel File.
• Prepare report or document for BOQ;
• Surveyor: to other provinces
• Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.