• Bachelor’s Degree of business administration, HR, or any related field
• 2 years' experience in HR operations or recruitment and Training.
• Good command of English, writing and speaking.
• Good knowledge of Ms. Office and Internet and Email.
• Knowledge of Labor Law.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal and engage with all kinds of people.
• Adaptability, honest, professional, and being patient.
• Flexibility, and reliability
• Team work spirit
Interested applicants please send your CV with cover letter and a current photo (4X6), stating present & expected salary and position applied for to CCW (HR Department) via E-mail or addresses bellows:
Tel: 061 80 60 87, 061 234 333
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com