1. Control and maintain the file and bookkeeping.
2. Handle daily operating cash payment, and payment thru bank system
3. Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
4. Cash management, cash advance management, and cash budget fund management
5. Day by day review payment request form such MPR, PCR, IOU, and ensure that it obtain proper limit approval
policy, and sufficient supporting documents.
6. Prepare cash reconciliation and ensure that actual cash on hand is matched the cash report.
7. Analyst the monthly fluctuated expenses by each cost center, and then report to manager.
8. Prepare invoice, debit note, credit note, or receipt
9. Daily update payment log book.
10. Aware the internal control policy, adopt the accounting treatment, and ensure that the financial supporting
documents is sufficient.
11. Any tasks are assigned by manager.