1. Supervise local logistics team to achieve efficient supply chain management of garment raw materials
and finished goods export.
2. Ensure import/export procedures are accurately carried out in compliance with local rules &
regulations, company policies as well as customer requirements.
3. Negotiate with external service vendors to achieve maximum cost effectiveness on shipping services.
Drive regular assessment on logistics vendors and manage their performance for the best interest of
4. Closely communicate with internal parties on production planning and warehouse management in
order to ensure the supply of garment raw materials and export of finished goods to foreign countries
are timely and seamlessly in line with production plan and business goals.
5. Liaise with local government officials to keep abreast of the latest requirements on Custom & Excise
processes such as application of CO (Certificate of Origin) BL (Bill of Lading), and Inspection Certificate
6. Prepare regular reports for management review.
7. Proactively initiate regular review on internal procedures with internal departments in pursuit of
8. Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior and/or their designates from time to time