• Site survey the quantity, making BOQ, and any quantity calculation and costs for projects.
• Calculate the amount and cost of materials and labor needed for construction projects.
• Visit construction sites to monitor progress and check that the work is on the budget.
• Responsible for coordinating between sub-contractor in the negotiation and resolving issues relating to construction work including payment.
• Negotiating the costs of project, Calculate the amount and cost of materials.
• Provide the bill of quantity of the structure work and architectural work.
• Understand costs analysis for construction, repair and maintenance project.
• Manage costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structure.
• Perform risk and value management and cost control.
• Professional in estimation techniques and analysis methodology.
• Analyst the complete work and arrangement payment to contractor.
• Allocation work to contractors and checking the bills for payment preparation.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the manager.
Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Quantity Surveyor is based at Head Office in Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
- Quantity Surveyor Work under supervision & report directly to General Manager.
Salary and Benefit:
• Salary (Negotiable)
• Meal Allowance
• Phone Allowance
• 13th Month Salary.
• Annual Salary increment
• Annual Staff Party.
• Annual Trip.
• Other rewards.
• Internal and External Training