- Maintenance Worker Requirements:
- Proven maintenance experience.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogues as necessary.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
Strong time management skills.
• Minimum education: High school diploma or higher
• Preferred education: Associate’s degree
• Flexible schedule
• Reading and writing skills required
• Maintains a sense of urgency
- Contact person: Ms. Youn Davy
- More information please contact to number: 099 666 135
- Applicant please summit your CV through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org