- At least bachelor degree of accounting / financing
- At least 3 years of successful experiences in accounting with private sector
- Full knowledge and experience in accounting/financing and has enough ability to manage all financial works in private sector
- Have good knowledge on how to produce business plan and selling price with management teams
- Effectively coordinate and follow up the monthly, quarterly, annual budget of marketing plan and sale target
- Working closely with sale teams and operation teams to beneficially manage expanse , income and profit for the company progressively.
- Responsible for implementing the cash collection on time by cooperating with sale teams
- Professionally able to produce financial monthly and quarterly report to managers for consistent business properities
- Fully understand and able to implement tax payment system with department of taxation for private sector
- Effectively manager the stock of all DK Linen's products with operation manager and other relevant teams
- Good behavior to deal with management teams, operation team, clients , sales teams, and other relevant customers
- Good personality: honest, hardworking, developing, motivation, high responsibility , long vision etc.
++ Benefit: Salary offer: $ 300 to 350$ per month, other benefit: bonus, incentive, and other benefits based on annual achievements
* Email: email@example.com
* Tel: 078613666/0719613660
* Address: # 23D, Street 350, BKK 2, Phnom Penh.